Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:46 am

"I know." Danny replied, looking up at her for a moment. "It's just one of these things, you know. Never imagined I'd see her again, saying something like that."

Well, maybe there was something he needed to talk about. Maybe it would help him determine what this strange feeling actually was and why he was so hurt by Anna saying she was glad not to be married to him. Why did it hurt so much, when he should've known? Sighing, he continued eating his sandwich, his mind dwelling on that thought a moment longer.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Nicole nodded a bit as she listened to Danny. "Point taken" she replied gently. Nicole could tell that what had happened had gotten to Danny a bit. "Danny, she needs to know that you've moved on from her." she said in the same tone while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm

"Am I?" Danny asked quietly, looking at Nicole. He didn't want to hurt her with that comment, but after hearing Anna's angry words, he just wasn't sure if he really was over her. Sure, he was with Nicole and he loved her more than anything, but he was still hurt by Anna's words. On the other hand, he didn't want to get back with her anymore.
"I'm glad I'm not married to you!" those words were still haunting him. It hurt to hear it and not just a little. But maybe it was just because he had been vulnerable in that moment, unprepared to face her.

"Don't get me wrong... I don't want her back." he added a moment later. "I guess she just caught me off guard."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her, nodding a bit in reply when he said that. "Understood" she replied gently while watching him. As she said that, Daphne looked over to them and smiled a bit.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Danny could feel the young woman looking over, even though he sat with his back to her. But he just knew that she looked over. He didn't say anything about it, though. It didn't quite matter to him, right now.

"I'm sorry that she told you all of those things..." Danny said quietly. "I probably should've told you about it, just thought it wasn't something you needed to know about."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her. "No worries Danny" she said to him in an honest tone as she looked him in the eye. She reached over and gently took his hand in her's after she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 pm

He looked up at Nicole, when she took his hand and smiled a little. He had that warm look in brown eyes again and that small spark that was always there when he was with her. It was time to push Anna aside and enjoy his little time with Nicole. He wouldn't have much of it today, so he decided to make the best of it.

"Oh well..." he said, shrugging a little. "She's not the important one right now, anyway."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Nicole nodded in agreement when Danny said that to her, then went back to finishing her sandwich. "That is true Danny" she replied while watching him as she ate. As she said that, she still had that feeling that her and Anna would met each other again soon.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Daphne looked over to the two of them and sighed a little. A guy like that cute FBI Agent... that would be something she wanted, too. But unfortunately he was already taken. Shaking her head, the young woman got back to work.

Danny finished his sandwich and leaned back in his chair, looking at Nicole. Right now, she was the most important person in his life, apart from his mother of course. And it showed, in his actions and the way he looked at her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Nicole soon finished up, then looked at Danny, seeing the look on his face. "What is it?" she asked after taking a sip of her drink, setting it back down on the table once she was finished.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Danny just smiled a little. "Nothing." he said in a light tone. "I was just thinking about how much things have changed since I met you."

Things had really turned around, he had turned around since he met Nicole. He was in a much better mood again, saw things more bright and positive and he had come out of his shell, letting her take down the wall he put up. He had fallen in love with a lovely woman again, something he didn't think he would ever be able to do, after Anna left him heartbroken.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:05 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. She was thankful for that night as well and glad that she was able to help Danny out. "I'm glad we met that night too Danny." she replied while looking him in the eye.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

Danny nodded a little, giving Nicole a warm smile. His eyes sparkled a little, looking into hers. She helped him through so much and he was thankful for having her by his side.
"Me, too." he said softly. "I'm a lucky man to have you in my life, Nic."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

Nicole winked at Danny when he said that. "And I'm a lucky strine girl to have you in mine." she replied, smiling as she said that. For the moment, all pretense of her having been in the army went away and she was just a regular woman.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:03 am

And with that, Danny's happy mood was restored. He gave Nicole a thankful smile and sat to talk with her until he had to go back to the office. He made sure, though that he could drop her off somewhere she wanted to go, promised her he'd call when he got home.

When Danny finally got home later that day, he was surprised by Anna waiting at his door. He wasn't exactly happy to see her, though. He walked up to the door and stopped in front of her.
"What are you doing here?" he asked her.

"What a way to greet me..." Anna said in a defenisive tone. "And here I was thinking I hurt your feelings back there."

Danny gave her a serious look, he could feel his heart beating in his chest.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:56 am

At the same time, Nicole was at the gun range with a LVMPD friend of her's. She didn't know of the confrontation that Danny was having with Anna.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 am

Danny sighed, walking up the stairs to his door. Then he turned around and looked at Anna, whose brown eyes were fixed on him. He could tell that she had been crying and there was something else in her eyes, but he wasn't sure what it was.
"Guess what... you did." he replied seriously, trying to keep his voice as calm as he could.

Anna looked at Danny for a moment, fire in her brown eyes, but she calmed down when she saw the look on his face.
"I came to apologize for earlier. But I guess you don't care anymore." Anna told him, turning on her heels and headed down the stairs.

"It's not me alone you have to apologize to, Anna." he told her, causing her to stop and look at him again. "And I do care, because I know you were angry this morning, but that had nothing to do with me. I was just doing my job."

Anna looked at him and nodded. Then she walked back up and stood next to him. Danny gave her a small look, then unlocked the door and let Anna in. They would just talk for a little while. Although it felt strange, standing in front of her after two years.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:09 am

Nicole soon finished at the range for the day. After packing up her Glock and her rifle, she headed out to her car with her friend. After getting everything secured, Nicole said her goodbyes and headed over to Danny's place. Once there, she headed up after parking, only to stop when she saw Anna. "Anna?"
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:15 am

Anna had just said her goodbyes to Danny, who was inside his back against the door, thinking about what just happened. He didn't know that Nicole stopped by his place and saw Anna as she walked down the stairs on her way home. Hearing her name, the blond woman looked up and at Nicole, stopping in her tracks.
"Oh... hi." Anna said quietly. She needed to say something, but it wasn't easy. "Look... about what I said earlier... I'm sorry."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 am

Nicole watched Anna as she said that to her. "Are you?" she asked, not sure if Anna was being honest with her or not as she stood there and watched her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 am

Anna sighed, looking at Nicole.
"Why else would I be here?" she asked, her voice calm. Her brown eyes looked at Nicole. She really was sorry for what she said earlier. There was something she wanted to tell Nicole, but she had to make sure that she knew Anna was serious about her apology.

Inside Danny went into the kitchen and got himself a glass of Whiskey. Well, he only filled it a little bit and put two ice cubes into it. Today had been one of those days again. But this time he had a Whiskey that he actually liked. He didn't know what was going on outside his door.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:17 am

Nicole watched Anna as she said that to her. "Point taken" she replied while watching her. "What else do you want to tell me?" she asked while standing there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:26 am

Anna was surprised that Nicole asked her that. It was as if she knew what she was thinking. Or maybe it was just written all over her face that she had something to say. The beautiful blond woman sighed a little, before she took a deep breath.
"You certainly know people." she said to Nicole. "No matter what anybody else might tell you... Danny's a good man. He deserves to be happy and I know he is with you. Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't let him go."

And that was actually everything Anna had to say. She walked down the rest of the stairs to Danny's apartment door, not looking back. Down on the sidewalk she looked up at Nicole again, just to see what she would do.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:45 am

Nicole watched Anna as she said that to her, then watched her walk down the steps and look back at her. "I'm not letting him go." she said to Anna before heading up to Danny's apartment and knocking on the door once she was there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:49 am

"Good." Anna said and then she headed off, back to the apartment she used to call her home for two years. She would move some place else, maybe she'd even leave Vegas. There was no place for her here.

Danny looked up from his glass on his kitchen bar counter, where he sitting on a stool, staring into the golden liquid, letting the events from today replay in his mind. And then he realized that he forgot to call Nicole, because something unexpected happened.
He got up and walked to the door and opened it, a little surprised to see Nicole there.
"Hey." he said in a soft tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next