Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler

Go down

Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Empty Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Brian Jason Tyler
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Brian_10
31 || Crime Scene Investigator || Heterosexual
Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Person10
Brian is a trouble-magnet. He is one of your typical guys, he's deeply interested in cars and spend a good 90% of his free time working on his cars in his garage: fine-tuning them for the next race he's entered in. He has a good side despite his tendency to always get in to trouble. He has been involved in many car crashes during his career in street racing, one crash left him with a scar on his right shoulder blade. He is a good friend once you get him to open up and get past his stubbornness.

Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Friend10
Brian is a stubborn pain in the ass sometimes, so it takes a while to get accustomed to him, but he does have one friend on the job-a fellow CSI named Alex Walker, originally from Chicago. That's his friend list at the moment, but he has spots open if you can get past the fact that he's a stubborn jerk sometimes and is somewhat of a trouble-magnet.

Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Lovers10
Brian doesn't have any lovers at the moment and isn't exactly to the point where he would tell you he's looking, but if the right person showed up, he probably wouldn't refuse.

Trouble-magnet Brian Tyler Enemie10
Brian's worst enemy is his street racer rival, Darian Huchardson. Huchardson was the one who caused Brian to total his Nissan back in 2010 in the major wreck that hospitalized Brian for four days and put him in critical condition for about two days. The two still haven't settled the matter.
In general, Brian's list of enemies includes all the murderers he's encountered, both in the FBI and now as a CSI in Las Vegas. He also has a few other enemies on the streets that wouldn't hesitate to hurt Brian because of an unsettled argument that took place on the streets. Like I said, Brian's a trouble-magnet.

Back to top Go down