Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Danny stood frozen in place for a moment, hearing the words that Andy said. He swallowed, composed himself and looked at him. Andy could tell that Danny was upset, it was showing in his dark brown eyes, but he wouldn't make any comments about that.

"Let me guess, they want him released or she dies." Danny asked, keeping his temper in check for now, but he would released it on those responsible for Anna's kidnapping.

As Anna came to, she could feel a horrible, pounding headache and groaned a little. She opened her eyes only to find herself tied to a chair in a basement of a place that looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place it, yet. Being spoken to, Anna turned her head and then glared at her kidnapper. She knew him... it was one of her boyfriend's friends. Well, now ex-boyfriend.
"What the hell do you want with me?" she asked angrily.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 9 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 am

"You got it Danny" Andy said to him reply as he walked back to his desk. He knew that Danny was keeping his anger in check as he spoke to him.

"Oh just as leverage to get someone important back." the kidnapper replied as he watched her. There was a sinister tone to his voice as he spoke to Anna.

Over at the range, Nicole had finished up and was heading back to her place, unaware of what was going on with Anna and Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 am

Danny sighed heavily, sitting down at his desk, which was just across from Andy's in the pen. He looked at his partner, his dark brown eyes showing the anger he hid otherwise. But he was very self-controlled about it. Danny wouldn't risk Anna's life, but he couldn't release her boyfriend either. He needed to stay locked up and he would find Anna, without having to cut a deal with criminals.
"Well, they won't get him." Danny said seriously. "Nobody will blackmail me."

Anna glared at the man for a moment, but as soon as he said those words, she started laughing. She knew exactly who they wanted back and she knew Danny too well. They wouldn't get what they wanted, he would find her and bring these criminals to justice. Anna knew he would. "Good luck with that."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
would be nice if you wrote Andy's replies with his account, or just leave them to me and I'll do it. I want him active. There was a reason I brought him in...
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am

The kidnapper watched Anna as he said that to him, unfazed by her words. "So defiant" he said to her in reply as he stood there watching her, a knife in his hand at the same time.

At the same time, Nicole was walking back up to her apartment. She walked and locked the door behind her, then went to her room and put her stuff up. As she did, she noticed the dress that she had bought and smiled a little. I'll need to find a day to surprise Danny with that she said to herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9