Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 am

Sláinte Nicole said to him with a slight nod before clinking her glass on Danny's and taking a sip. She had a feeling that there was much in store for her and Danny in the future, but for now, she would take in the moment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 6 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 am

"Cheers." was his reply to what he figured meant the same thing. Just about the language he wasn't so sure. He didn't know about her Irish roots, yet and he would realize that there was a lot he didn't know yet. He would learn a lot in the years to come and hopefully he would do that side by side with his beautiful Aussie lass.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:58 am

Nicole smiled in reply after taking a sip. "I never told you that I'm Irish." she said, suddenly realizing it as she stood there. "I feel like such a dag." she added while looking down as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 am

Danny smiled a little, not really minding that she hadn't mentioned that before. It didn't matter anyway, because for him she'd always be the Aussie beauty she was. That was something she could not hide anyway.
"I don't mind. I bet there are a lot of things I don't know about you, yet." Danny said in a quiet tone. "But you're still my Aussie lass."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:33 am

Nicole looked up when Danny said that to her and smiled a bit in reply. "Thanks Danny" she said to him honestly while looking him in the eye as she said that. "I'll have to tell you about it a some time." she added.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 am

"You could tell me now." Danny suggested, a curious tone in his voice. When it came to hearing about Nicole, he was always all ears. Not only because he was naturally curious, but because he actually cared about it. He wanted to know, if she wanted to tell him about it. He wanted to hear all about where she came from and what made her who she was today. Because he cared about Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 am

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny said that to her. "Ace" she replied. "What can I tell you first?" she asked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Danny watched Nicole, thinking for a moment. Actually, right now he felt like wanting to know everything about her that there was to know for him. But that would make things boring in the future. He wanted a little mystery every now and then, something new to discover during their time together. That kept things interesting and fresh.
"Whatever you want to tell me." Danny replied eventually.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her, then told her about her family's Irish background. It was clear by the way she talked that she was passionate about it. "My grandparents came to Australia from the Gaeltacht Irish-speaking region of Co. Galway." she said to him. "So, I do know Irish." Nicole added while watching Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Her passion about her heritage wasn't lost on Danny. It was the same for him when it came to his Spanish and Latino roots of his family. Although he was more passionate about being Spanish than the Latino part of his origin. He could empathize with Nicole on that.
"Nice." Danny commented, a small smile on his face. He didn't know a word of Irish, but he was curious. He did see a lot of pictures from Ireland and he always thought it was a beautiful country, one that he wanted to visit some day, when he was younger. But he never did, maybe with Nicole he would some day. "How do Irish people talk? I've never actually heard anyone speak Irish before, except for that one word you just used."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "A leithéid de náire, do iarraidh amach ar theanga iontach éisteacht." she said to him in flawless Irish, a slight smile on her face as she said that. Nicole sat back after she spoke in Irish, letting Danny take in what she had just said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Translation: Such a shame, your missing out on hearing an amazing language.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Danny listened to her, of course not understanding a single word she said. But it sounded kind of nice, strange, but somehow nice. He let that sink in for a moment, trying to guess what Nicole just told him, but he was at a total loss there. He had absolutely no idea whatsoever. It was probably the same feeling for her, when Danny spoke Spanish.

"It sounds kind of nice... but I have no idea what you just said." Danny admitted a minute later.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Nicole smiled a bit more when Danny said that to her.  "I said 'Such a shame, your missing out on hearing an amazing language.'" she said to him in a gentle tone while leaning in a little as she spoke.  "I can teach you Irish if you teach me Spanish." she added off the cuff while watching him, the smile still on her face as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Danny smirked a little, listening to what Nicole said. Well, now he did hear some Irish, but he wasn't actually sure that he could pick it up this easily. Especially since he wasn't that good with new languages at school, just with the ones he learned at home. But maybe he would let her teach him some. It couldn't hurt trying.
"Hmm... you'll have a difficult student in me." he told her in a light tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny said that to her. "Well, I can work with that." she replied. "Us Irish are just a bullheaded." she added in the same light tone while watching Danny as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Danny smirked a little bit in reply, taking a sip of his Whiskey before he set the glass down on the dining table next to him.
"Well, in that case... I might just learn something." he said in a playful tone.

He would do his best for her, trying to pick up a new language. He didn't know when he would use it, but still, it might be fun. Maybe he could surprise her with it some day.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Nicole giggled when Danny said that to her, then leaned in and kissed him. "That you might my charming bloke." she said after kissing him. Nicole looked Danny in the eye as she said that to him, a smile on her face at the same time. She couldn't wait to learn Spanish and teach Danny Irish.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Danny smirked a little at her remark, but didn't say anything. Him and learning new languages... well, he picked up Spanish and English when he grew up, but in School he had to learn another language. Back then he chose French, because people said it was similar to Spanish, however Danny was never good at it. But he shrugged it off, he barely used that language anyway. If he wanted to impress a young woman, he knew better ways to do that than saying some silly French phrase for her.

He would do his best though, if Nicole wanted to teach him Irish. She would probably have a hard time and maybe give up on him in the end, but for him it was something she wanted to do... and he wouldn't spoil her fun doing it.
"I'll do my best..." he said eventually.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her, then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "They say learning a new language helps keep your brain sharp." she said to Danny after pulling back from the kiss, looking into his eyes at the same time as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Danny gave her a faint smile in reply, a small spark in his eyes after she kissed his cheek. He loved these little gestures, something that he did, too, somtimes. Leaning against the edge of the kitchen bar, his ellbow rested on top, Danny let his thoughts drift back to earlier this night, when Anna was there, talking with him.

He had never considered that they would ever cross paths again and actually talk face to face like tonight. Her words back at the office had really hurt him, even though he was over her for a while now. But it still hurt to hear those words said in anger.

She came back to apoligize and it was a nice gesture, but her saying those words to him, talking of a second chance... that brought back painful memories of a good time they had that was now gone. Not that he actually wanted it back, but she surely tried to tempt him and it worked. He was tempted to hold her again, but Danny didn't. He couldn't do that to Nicole... or himself. Besides, it brought back the memories of all the heartbreak it caused for Danny, when she cheated on him and that just hurt as much as did back then. And that reflected on his face and in his eyes as he looked to the floor.

Danny closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. He would be okay. He was over Anna and too much in love with Nicole to be tempted to go back to the past only to see it break again. Because Danny knew it wouldn't end any better than last time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he did that. She had a feeling that he was over Anna and that he wouldn't leave her for anything. Nicole gently took his hand in her's and squeezed while she watched him.

At the same time, Anna was in a bar on the other side of the city, sitting by herself, thinking of what had happened between her and Danny along with the conversation she had with Nicole before leaving Danny's place.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Danny looked up at Nicole, for a moment just looking at her, before that trademark charming smile returned. Sure, he's had over 10 years with Anna, but the love he once had for her was just gone. He had found someone else, someone who actually reminded him to talk about things, instead of just living alongside with him and then complain in the end.
He's found happiness and he was alive again, enjoying every second he had with Nicole, no matter what they were doing.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Nicole smiled when she saw the smile on Danny's face come back. "Theres that ace smile of yours." she said to him. "What should we do now?" Nicole asked after a few seconds, still holding Danny's hand as she said that to him. She was up for anything that Danny might suggest for them to do.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am

Danny kept that smile on his face for a little while longer. He actually felt bad that he let his thoughts pull him down for a moment. He didn't want that to happen, but he couldn't make that undone now.
"Sorry." he said quietly, then he thought about her question. Actually he had no idea what they could do, because he wasn't expecting her tonight. But he would think of something. And if they would just watch a movie.

"Not quite sure... I wasn't prepared for you coming over tonight..." Danny replied honestly. "Anything you want to do?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:17 am

Nicole thought for a moment when Danny asked her that. "We can take in a movie." she said to him. "or we could go this paintball place that opened up near here." Nicole added, she had herd about this place from two of her students and was keen to check it out.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next