Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 am

Danny raised his brows at the Paint Ball thing. He wasn't quite keen on shooting guns outside his work and he's never really been a big fan of paint ball. It was enough that he needed a gun for his work. On the other hand though, it sounded like fun, but he wasn't sure that he was in the right kind of mood for this today.
"Usually I'm more outgoing, but tonight I prefer the movie..." he replied honestly. "I've got popcorn."

He said that last statement with a small smirk on his lips. He did have some popcorn that he wanted to eat weeks ago, but never got the chance to, because he hadn't been watching any movies lately. And besides... it was more fun if you could share it anyway.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "Thats ace" she replied, not at all upset that Danny chose that. "What movie would you like to watch?" she asked while heading over to the couch that was in front of the TV in Danny's place, looking for his DVD rack to see what he had.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 am

Danny walked over to the small wall unit that stood close to the kitchen, right next to the small corridor that led to his bedroom. He opened one of the small doors.
"You pick one." he told her casually. "I'm not picky. And actually... I'm gonna go and change into something more comfortable real quick. You can take your time."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:36 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her, then looked back at the DVD tower Danny had next to his TV. So many to pick from she said to her self while standing there. Action or comedy Nicole added to herself while running her finger down the tower.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Danny headed into his bedroom, leaving the door open just a crack. He undid his belt, untugged his shirt and unbuttoned it, then slipped out of the shirt and his pants and put both on a wooden chair next to his walk-in closet. He would put them away later. Standing in front of his closet, just dressed in his briefs and undershirt, Danny opened the doors and took a step inside.
He put on a light grey hoodie, that was actually a size bigger than what he usually wore, and dark blue linen pants, that went well with his black socks that he wore. Once he was fully dressed, Danny walked out of his bedroom and rejoined Nicole in the living room.

"Found something you like?" he asked her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
btw... he doesn't have a DVD tower, like described above, it's a cabinet in his wall unit, which looks somewhat like this Smile (just decorated differently)
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Nicole looked back at Danny when he said that to her. "I do" she replied while holding the DVD in question up for him to see. "Want me to tee it up?" Nicole asked, a slight smile on her face as she stood there watching him, gently twirling the DVD in her hands while standing there and looking at Danny.

~~~~~
Got it
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Danny took a quick glance at the DVD and smiled a little. He hadn't seen that movie for many years, he didn't even remember the whole plot. So he was more than okay with watching this one.
"Sure." Danny nodded in agreement. "I'll go and get some popcorn... anything else we need?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Nicole nodded, then went to the DVD player and got it set up. "Water would be nice" she said while looking back over to him, a slight smile on her face as she said that to Danny. There was a playful look to her eyes at the same time, as if she was flirting with Danny while standing there in front of the tv.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Danny nodded, walking over to the kitchen, then turned around and gave her his trademark charming smile, the same playful glint in his eyes. He didn't mind being a little playful and flirtatious. He never minded, actually. At least not with Nicole and that side was mostly reserved to her now. He only used it at work sometimes, if he had to get information from someone who wasn't easy to get to.
"Comin' right up." he said, getting a bottle of water from the fridge, two glasses and then started the popcorn.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her while the main menu for the movie came up. She looked at the images on the screen while standing back and smiled a little. At the same time, she flashed back to when she was little and watched Beauty and the Beast. Her brothers always teased her about it, but she didn't care. When she was in the army, a few of her squad mates nicknamed her 'Combat Belle', a name that stuck with her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Danny smiled a little to himself, while he waited for the popcorn to be ready. It would be a little while, but he didn't mind. He took the water and the glasses over to the coffee table and set them down. After doing that, he walked up behind Nicole and put his arms around her, his chin gently resting on her shoulder.
"Penny for your thoughts, love?" he whispered into her ear.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:07 am

Nicole snapped out of her trance and looked at Danny.  "I was remembering when I was little and watched Beauty and the Best." she said to him, smiling a little.  "When I was in the army, some of my squad mates nicknamed me combat Belle." she said to him honestly while looking into his eyes.

Last edited by Nicole Byrne on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:17 am

"Combat Belle, huh?" Danny smiled a little, thinking about that combination. He knew the story of the Beauty and the Beast. In most of these stories it was about fighting for love, proving to others that you weren't wrong and marrying your prince in the end. It was kind of cheesy, thinking about it, but then again, those were kids movies and he'd rather have kids dreaming about that than knowing the truth about the rough reality.

"If you're Beauty... that makes me the Beast?" he then asked in a light tone, just teasing around.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:40 am

Nicole giggled when Danny said that to her. "That is does mate" she said to him in reply while standing there, hearing the popcorn finish up. "Though I don't have a yellow ball gown......but I am bookish." she added, winking at Danny as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:01 am

Danny chuckled a little in reply to her comment. He tried picturing Nicole in a yellow ball gown, just like the one Belle wore in the story and smiled a little. She would look like a princess for sure.

Hearing the popcorn in the kitchen, Danny walked back over to the stove to keep an eye on it, so it wouldn't burn. But he glanced over to Nicole after a little while. "Well, and I don't own a big house with talking things inside." he commented. "And I don't have as much hair on my body as the Beast does... do I?"

He looked down to his chest and arms, making a puppy dog face as he looked at himself as if he was inspecting his body. He was just a normal guy. While he did shave, he didn't exactly do that to his chest, so he did have hair there and on his legs, like men were supposed to. He didn't understand men who trimmed every hair on their body, but since that was a thing only little people understood, he never brought it up.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:36 am

Nicole watched him, then broke into a giggle fit when Danny said that to her. "You funny bloke" she said to him. Nicole quickly composed herself after saying that. "No you don't have as much hair on you." she said to him, the grin still on her face as she said that to Danny. "Maybe I should get a gown like Belle." Nicole said off the cuff while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 am

Danny laughed a little with Nicole, taking the popcorn off the heat and waited until the there was no 'pop' to be heard anymore.
He looked over to Nicole, acting all serious again. "Well, had to ask... it's in for men to have no hair at all it seems..." he stated, working hard not to smirk, because usually he didn't care about that. But he acted as if he did.

Hearing her comment about getting a dress like Belle in the story, he smiled a little. "Well... if you got to wear it, I bet you'd look very beuatiful in that dress."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Thank you Danny" she replied. "About men not having hair: society should define a man by what he does, not by his hair." she said to him. "You, my brothers and father don't have beards but your better men then some others I've heard about." she said in a gentle tone.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Danny just a smiled a little. While he didn't really care about that, it still was nice to hear her say that. Although he wasn't quite talking about beards, but it was the same thing there.
"Yeah well... society is a strange thing though." Danny replied after a little while. "I remember how I proud I was back then when I spotted the first hair on my chest... today they're like 'eww... away with it'. I just don't understand why. Not that I care."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Nicole giggled a bit when Danny said that to her. "No argument here" she said before walking over to the couch and sitting down. She set the cup she had next to her, then looked over to Danny, waiting for him to join her on the couch. "Haven't had pop corn in a long time." she said to him while sitting there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:42 pm

"Me either. Doesn't taste the same if you eat it alone."
Danny smirked a little, taking the popcorn and putting it into a bowl. Then he turned around and walked over to join Nicole on the couch, setting the bowl down on the coffee table for now, before he filled the two glasses with water.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Nicole giggled a bit when Danny said that to her. "True blue" she said to him in reply while watching him fill the glasses. "How did I get so lucky to have a bloke like you in my life?" she asked while watching him. It was clear that Nicole was happy to have Danny in her life. I'm one lucky Strine girl she said to herself, her trademark smile coming to her lips as she thought that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:03 pm

Danny couldn't help but chuckle a little to her comment. He couldn't answer that question, but it actually felt good knowing that she considered herself lucky to have him in her life. He did, too and he had no idea what he did to deserve it.
"I could ask you the same thing." he commented, a small smile playing on his lips.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Nicole giggled a little in reply when Danny said that to her. "Fair enough" she replied gently before getting back to the movie. As she did, an image of herself as Belle came into her head, causing her to smile again. It was clear that she was happy to be with Danny and didn't want to lose him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 am

Danny gave her a soft smile in return, then sat down next to her to enjoy the movie with him. He hadn't seen that one in a long time, well he hadn't seen any movies in a while, mostly because he didn't really have the time or nerve for it.
Maybe now he would have, if he could catch a movie with Nicole. Maybe he'd even take her out to the cinema every now and then if she wanted to. Something he hadn't done in a while either. Back then, because Anna wasn't much of a go-out-and-have-fun kind of person and later because he felt silly going to a movie all by himself.

"I was almost certain you'd pick a movie like Forrest Gump, or a Romance movie." he stated after a while.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next