Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am

Nicole followed Danny into the elevator as he said that to her. "I see" she said gently while standing next to him. Nicole let that sink in as she stood there while he doors closed.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13 am

Danny glanced at Nicole for a moment, trying to figure out how exactly she took what he just said. He figured maybe she would be mad at him, or surprised to hear it, but Danny wasn't sure. And then again, he wasn't that man anymore. He never really was.
"You know I'm not that guy, right?" Danny asked, almost sounding as if he feared that she might not know that. Because he was serious about Nicole. For the first time in two years.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:29 am

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that to her. "I know Danny" she replied honestly. "If you were I wouldn't be here." Nicole added in kind while the elevator made its way to the ground floor. Nicole sighed a bit, then looked back to the door, clearly at ease now then she was earlier when Anna confronted her. She didn't know that her and Anna would have a run in again later on and that this one would be different then what happened just now.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:46 am

Danny watched Nicole for a moment. There was something else that Anna had been right about, but he didn't know if that wouldn't pain the wrong picture if he told her.
"About that friend Anna mentioned... that was true, also..." he replied, his voice still quiet, obviously not too proud of it. "I know... it paints a picture about myself that's not really honorable, but... I have to be honest about it. I would never actually date a friend of an ex-girlfriend, let alone spend a night with her. I'm not that stupid. Back then I obviously was though."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 am

Nicole looked over to Danny as he told her that. "Danny, don't worry about it.....if I had thought you were still that kind of bloke, I'd have walked away from you already." she said to him in kind as the elevator stopped at the ground floor of the FBI building, the doors opened seconds later. Nicole stepped off and waited for Danny to follow her off.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 am

Danny nodded a little, following Nicole off the elevator and then led her out of the building. He kind of felt like driving a small distance, since he didn't have that much time actually. But he didn't want to go to the diner on the corner, today.
"I know. But since you already heard it today... might as well just tell you about it myself." he replied. "Was at a really dark place during that time."

Danny led Nicole over to his car, unlocking it, as they reached it.
"Feel like Subway today? Cause I do."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:54 am

Nicole nodded a bit as she listened to Danny say that to her. "Thanks for telling me Danny." she said to him before looking over when he made the comment about Subway. "Sure" she replied, having seen the one that was close to where she lived. As she said that, Nicole linked her arm with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 pm

"You deserve to know..." he said quietly.
Danny led Nicole to his car on the parking lot of the FBI building they just left. There was a Subway restaurant nearby, but he would need to go by car, since walking was a little out of his time-window. He'd only have about an hour and something for his lunch break before he needed to get back to work.

"Gotta take the car, though... lunch break here is rather short." Danny said, trying to forget the moment with Anna. But he couldn't. What she said to him, about being glad that she wasn't married to him... that had hurt him pretty bad. But he couldn't tell that to anyone. He was supposed to be over her. And he was, but not like this.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:25 am

Nicole nodded a bit, "I understand" she said to Danny in reply while walking with him. She was used to eating on the run so it didn't bother her. As long as they didn't have another run in with Anna it would be alright.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Danny nodded a little and got into the car, then waited for Nicole to get in, before he drove them to the nearby Subway restaurant. He didn't go there too many times, in fact, he hadn't gone there in a while, but today he felt like having a Subway Sandwich for lunch.

Not that his lunch break was too short, it was mostly long enough. An hour for lunch was enough on a work day, considering that when he was at home, he mostly skipped lunch and had an early dinner instead. But when he was working that didn't work for him.

Danny soon parked the car on the small parking lot in front of the Subway restaurant and got out. This time he actually showed his gentleman side again and went to help Nicole out of the car. He was slowly pushing the conversation with Anna to the back of his head, trying to forget about it, so he could go on with his day. Little did he know, that he would meet her again, at his place after work.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:04 am

Nicole smiled and took Danny's hand as she got out of the car. "Thank you Danny" she said to him while getting out. "I love that side of you." Nicole added while closing the door behind her as she said that to Danny, looking him in the eye at the same time. "I'm a lucky chick." she stated.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

Danny showed a small smile again, locking his car. He knew how much his gentleman side was valued and he actually always showed it, when he was with a woman, especially with one that he liked. But earlier, when they left the FBI building, he had been upset about his meeting with Anna and the emotions that it had brought up in him again. It confused him, that she still had that impact on him.
"I know you do." he said in a softer tone. "And I am glad you do. But I guess we're both lucky."

Danny led Nicole into the restaurant and took a quick look around, before he got into the small line in front of the counter. He knew the menu, but he took a look at it anyway. He had enough time to pass until they would order.
"Pick somethin' nice for yourself. I'm buyin'." he told her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:43 am

Nicole nodded in reply, then got a footlong Oven Roasted Chicken Brest on wheat. "I'll have lettuce, tomato and spinach on it as well." she said to the young brunette that was working there. The young woman nodded, then got to work putting it all together for Nicole.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:57 am

Danny chose a normal 6'' Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich, one of his favorites, although today he would not have onions on it, mostly because he had to work and no Jalapeños today either. Otherwise he didn't mind taking everything on his sandwich.

After their order was taken and they got their sandwiches, Danny chose to have some coke with his sandwhich, since they would be staying to eat.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 am

Nicole got water for herself as she waited for Danny to join her at the register.  While she stood there, Nicole brushed her hair back, revealing more of her face in the process.  The young brunette saw Nicole do that and suddenly felt two feet tall.  Great, another woman whos more beautiful then me she said to herself.  Nicole noticed the woman's shift in stance.  "You ace?" she asked gently, catching the woman off guard.  "What?" the woman asked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:36 am

Danny hadn't really paid much attention to what was going on, as he was kind of busy paying for their meal, but he did notice Nicole brushing her hair back and couldn't help but notice just how beautiful she was. And how lucky he was to call her his girl. But at the time he noticed how the young woman behind the counter changed while she was watching Nicole and he figured that she thought she might have a chance with Danny. He knew that she tried flirting with him before, when he came here for lunch without Nicole. But he didn't say anything about it.
"She's asking if you're okay." Danny told the young woman.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 pm

The young brunette looked at Danny when he said that to her. "Oh....yes, yes I am" she stammered a bit while finishing with their orders. Nicole nodded a bit when she said that to him. "Forgive me ma'am, but I noticed how beautiful you look." she blurted out while standing there. Nicole was surprised by that as she watched her. "Thank you" she replied gently.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Danny smiled just a tiny little bit, watching the two women. Although it didn't seem so to those around him, Danny had noticed how the young woman behind the counter had gotten a little smaller, after Nicole brushed her hair back. He knew that reaction, from Anna and as a gentleman he just had to say something to her. It was just who he was.

"You're still a beautiful woman yourself, though." he told her honestly. Yet it had a different meaning saying it to her, than if he said it to Nicole. "Don't you think otherwise."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm

The young woman, Daphne, nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "I'm going to" she said to them before ringing the order up. Nicole stood back as she did that so Danny could pay for them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Danny nodded a little in reply and paid for their meal, then he took Nicole to one of the empty tables to sit down at. Theirs was actually by the window. He would be able to glance out to the streets every now and then, which he usually did, when he wasn't watching other people to train his skills. Although he did that more subconsciously.
"Nice girl, actually." he said quietly, setting his food down on the table.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Nicole nodded in reply, "Agreed" she replied in kind while sitting across from Danny. "She'll make some young bloke happy." she added off the cuff after sitting down at the table. Daphne didn't hear them as she was helping another customer.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Danny only smiled a little at that comment, sitting down at the table. He remained quiet for a little while, getting a little lost in his own world, thinking about the events of the day. Somehow he had the feeling that this wasn't over yet. There was something else to come, he knew he would bump into Anna again. He just didn't know how he knew that.

But actually having her in front of him in his office again after two years, still brought some old feelings back. Not necessarily happy ones, though. It was confusing and a little frustrating, since he thought he was over it. Perhaps he wasn't? Danny sighed, before snapping out of his thoughts and decided to start his lunch instead. He actually was hungry right now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Nicole looked at Danny, seeing the look in his eyes. "Danny, something on your mind?" she asked while watching him. "Does it have to do with what happened back at the office?" she added in the same gentle tone while watching him, her sand which in hand as she asked him that. Nicole watching him after asking that, waiting for him to respond.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 pm

"Hm." Danny gave a small grumble in reply, since he was actually chewing on his sandwich. He was surprised how well Nicole could tell when something was up. Maybe he didn't bother to hide it around her, but mostly he figured she just knew him well enough by now.
Swallowing, he looked up at her, not really sure what to tell her. Tell her, he wasn't sure if he really was over the break-up from two years ago and risk that she might get upset about it? He just wasn't sure.

"Thought I was over it... guess I'm not quite, yet." he then said quietly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:36 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "When your ready to talk about it, I'm here." she said gently, knowing that it was not wise for them to talk about it here. She then went back to her sandwich, eating at a steady pace. Nicole looked at Danny as she ate, seeing the look in his eyes at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next