Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Empty Re: Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Danny nodded a little in reply. It wasn't really his manners as a gentleman that made him offer to walk her home, but his instincts as an Agent. Well, and the fact that he cared about her.
"I know, Nicole." he said gently, yet seriously. "But I just want to be sure. Somehow I have a bad feeling right now."

And he wasn't lying. He did have a strange feeling right now. Somehow he would be too lucky if nobody didn't notice Nicole back there at the Club with morning. Somehow he felt like someone must have noticed. They always do. And if they didn't, then he really had been lucky, but he wouldn't know for sure until the next time he went to that club.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 3 Empty Re: Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. She started to get the same feeling as well. Nicole glanced behind her and saw a rather uncouth looking man. "Daniel, you see that man at the corner of the pub?" she said, her tone serious. It was clear that her military and martial arts training had taken over. Nicole kept her cool as she stood there with Danny after making that comment to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

"Saw him when we left." Daniel replied shortly, carefully keeping an eye on the guy, while he was talking to Nicole. He was the reason he had this strange feeling. It seemed like he had seen this guy before. But where? Since Danny was working undercover right now, he had to be careful with pulling his badge and chase after someone. It might ruin everything he's worked for and endanger his life.
"But I can't pull my badge, no matter what he does. I think I saw him before..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that. Thinking fast, she started to act like one of the junkies that Danny might have come across while on the job, hoping it would throw the guy off and buy Danny some time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Danny was quick to follow her lead, although he knew that it wasn't actually necessary to do that. Even if his cover was a high up drug dealer, he still had a personal life that he didn't share details about in his 'circles'. He kept his private life, private, no matter if he was undercover or not. It was just a trait of Daniel's that he couldn't turn off. Much to the dismay of some really hot women in the circle he wanted to take down. He might have had it easier if he would have just given in to his manly needs and take one of these girls who were hitting on him.

"I told ya... I ain't got more stuff for ya. Sold my bits to people I had to provide." Danny told Nicole, since she started that crap of playing a junkie. Maybe it would satisfy the man watching them and keep him off Danny's back. Although Daniel figured that he would be seeing that man around again.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:18 am

The man watched as Nicole screamed at Danny after he said that. "I know you have more in there you chemist!" she yelled, keeping her eyes on Danny as she said that. The man continued to watch, keeping his eyes on Nicole. "Come on, hand them over" she added, acting tough, which wasn't a stretch for her to do. As she did that, the man started to come up to them. "You better pass it over before your mate gets here." she added, hoping Danny got the hint to be ready.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 pm

He didn't need that extra hint from her, because over the years of working this job, he had something like a sixth sense. He just knew when someone was coming up from behind, especially if it meant trouble. He was prepared for it, although he was angry at the same time.
He didn't want to pull Nicole into his mess. She wasn't supposed to be pulled into his job, she wasn't even supposed to know of it. So this better looked convincing or he might be in real trouble very soon. And he didn't need that kind of heat and trouble.

"Told ya, woman, I don't have any stuff left." he repeated, seemingly ignoring her comment about 'his mate' getting hurt, but he was ready for anything. His whole body and all his senses were on alert, but his eyes kept on Nicole. He would never forgive himself, if she got hurt here and now. Or any other time, because a job went awry.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 am

"FINE" Nicole shouted before leaving in a huff. She went down the street and to where she had parked her car, but didn't get in, there was no need to let that guy behind Danny see her getting into a car and run the risk of her recognizing her later on.

As she did that, the man stopped and looked at Danny. "She's a feisty one" he said to Danny as he watched him. "Need any help in getting rid of her?" he asked while standing there behind Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Danny watched Nicole leave.
"Tell me 'bout it." he huffed, without looking at the guy. But when he offered to 'get rid' of her, he was interfering with Danny's business a little bit too much. He turned on his heel and looked straight at the guy, standing only a few feet away from him.
"I can handle her just fine. I don't like strangers interfering wit' ma business." he replied rather harshly, as he used to do with everyone who stuck their noses where they didn't belong.

It was a little hard to hide the fact that he knew Nicole personally, but he managed. Although in that moment he would have wanted to give that guy a good beating.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

The guy watched Danny as he said that to him, then nodded a bit. "Point taken....but if I see that woman again, she's dead." he replied before leaving, not knowing that Danny is FBI. The man turned and walked off down the street, not seeing Nicole from where she was hiding. Nicole waited for a few minutes, then headed back to Danny when the coast was clear. "Who was that?" she asked while watching Danny, concern in her voice as she asked him that. She didn't know of the threat the guy made to Danny about her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Danny watched the guy leave, anger written all over his face for a few moments, before he put up a facade, so Nicole wouldn't worry right away. He had do something. He had to keep her safe, she wasn't supposed to get wrapped up in this. This was his business, his problem. Not hers.

Instead of answering her question, Danny gently grabbed Nicole's wrist and pulled her with him, down the street into the next ally, where he looked around first, before letting go of her. Then he turned around and looked at Nicole, his face rather serious. It was hard to see in the dim light of the street lamp, though. The threat that guy made to him was too real to ignore. He didn't know who that guy was, but he knew Nicole was in danger, at least around him.

"I can't answer your question, you know that. But we can't meet like that again. Not until this is over." he finally said rather seriously. He couldn't tell her about the threat he made... although... he should have told her. Which he would realize when it was too late.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Nicole got the hint as she listened to him. "I understand Danny.....I just hope this isn't a crook job for you." she said to him honestly while looking him in the eye. It was clear that Nicole was concerned for him. "Just come back in good nick." she added off the cuff, using more Australian slang. Nicole sighed a little as she stood there. "I better go" she said after a few seconds before turning to leave. Nicole headed back to her car, keys in hand as she walked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 pm

It hurt him inside to see her so worried about him. He couldn't actually promise anything. He never knew how these kind of jobs ended, but he could hope for the best. He was a trained undercover agent, he knew how to handle these kinds of situations, but it wouldn't be enough to put her mind at ease about it. A good friend would always worry.

"You wouldn't believe me if I promised I'd be safe and sound... you know I can't always keep that promise... but I'll do my best." he replied honestly. "That much I can promise."

Daniel watched Nicole for a moment and nodded. She had to leave and go her own way, while he went home alone. He couldn't risk that guy seeing them together this soon. But he was angry that Nicole got involved like this. "Be careful, Nicole." he said in a way he's never spoken to her before. His voice was soft and yet filled with concern. "If you ever notice someone like that seemingly watching you... you let me know, okay?"

He had to make sure she'd call if she did. It was his job to keep her safe, although he knew she could fend for herself.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:30 am

"Thank you and I will" Nicole replied back from where she stood. She got into her car and headed back to her apartment. Once there, she walked in and sat on the couch after locking the door. She thought back to the guy that she saw. Without really thinking about it, Nicole fell back on her military training and started to secure her apartment. She made a mental note to never take the same route twice and to always be on her toes. As she did that, she hoped that Danny was going to be okay and that this would be over soon.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:40 pm

At least I told her to be careful... Danny thought as he watched Nicole drive away. He turned on his heel and slowly made his way to his car, after he couldn't see hers anymore.
Instantly, like he always would, he began to think through his case, try to remember all the people he met during his undercover work. He had this feeling that he had seen the guy before. He couldn't remember where, he couldn't place it, but somehow he looked so familiar.
But why did he threaten Nicole's life in front of me? Why? What's it to him? Why kill her? He didn't even know her? It wasn't his business. Why did he mess with me? Who is he?!

Daniel unlocked his car and got in, deciding to go to the office instead of going home. He had some things he needed to talk through with his boss. He needed to let them know what was going on. After all, his life may be in danger... and Nicole's. He couldn't wait and do nothing about it. He had to be prepared.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

Nicole walked into her bedroom and sat down, looking at a photo of her's from when she was in the RAIC. While looking at the photo, she remembered all of her training, making a note to use it all until the heat was off. Despite her size, Nicole could hold her own if push came to shove. Setting the photo down, she had a feeling that it might come to that. I must be ready for anything she said to her self before laying back on the bed, the sound of traffic in the background.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 am

A few days later....

Daniel stood outside the club that he met his supplier when Nicole saw him while he was working undercover. He was supposed to finally meet the man behind the curtain, maybe become a part of the 'inner circle' of the organization they wanted to take down. He was close to finishing what he came here for. So close.
He had worked hard on this assignment, for many months. Even before he met Nicole he had been working on this case. He had finally gotten where he wanted to get. This case was almost closed and another organization taken out of business. Or so he was hoping.

But as soon as Daniel would enter the club, he would have to realize that he was very mistaken... things were going to go very different from what he had imagined.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 am

Nicole saw him as she walked to her studio. She quickly looked away so that she didn't draw attention to him. Nicole didn't know that Danny would soon be in major trouble from the people he was investigating. Nicole walked into the studio and set her bag in the office before changing and heading into the main area to met with her first clients for the day.

As she worked, Nicole had no idea what was happening to Danny at this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Just out of reflex Daniel had slightly turned around and saw her walking to her studio. He hid the small smile, seeing that she was okay and turned around, just as his contact opened the door to the club.
The guy patted Danny down and then let him inside, closing the door behind them. Danny stepped aside to let him guide the way.
"Y'know. You'd be one of the lucky ones..." JJ, Danny's contact, said to him.

Unseen to JJ, Danny simply shrugged a little, not paying much attention to what he just said. But in the end he would realize that it should have been a warning to him. "Maybe." he commented shortly, following JJ down the small hall and into a small meeting room. There he was left alone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Back in the studio, Nicole was working with a group from UNLV. They were going over Attacks from behind at this moment. While they worked, Nicole got a feeling that something was wrong, but didn't let it show. She kept working with the students to keep her mind off the feeling. She was impressed with how well her current students were doing.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Danny waited for about five minutes and then got an uneasy feeling about this meeting. He had an unfamiliar feeling about this when he first came here, but he simply thought it was a slight bit of nervousness, after all, he was close to closing this case. But standing in the small back room, he really began to feel uncomfortable. Although he knew that through the small device in his ear, he was getting small commands from his boss and that they could hear what was going on through another small device that was hidden in his basecap, he still wasn't as confident as he should have been.
"I don't like this...." he said quietly, like he was talking to himself. He had no idea if there were hidden cameras in this room and the high-up boss of this organization was watching him. So he made it look like he was thinking out loud.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:17 am

Back at the studio, Nicole was finishing up with her first group of the day.  She didn't know of what was going on with Danny.  Though she tried to hide it, Emily noticed that she was worried about something and made a point to talk with Nicole once the current group left.  

Back at the club, a few men walked into the room and looked at Danny.  One of them was from out of the country and looked like a tough guy.  He had his hands in fists as he walked in and looked at Danny, a warrior's look in his eyes.  It was clear that he was a man who was unpredictable and not to be messed with.

Last edited by Nicole Byrne on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Being a trained and experienced Agent, Daniel knew to keep his guard up. He hid the uneasy feeling behind a tough poker face. He knew better than to let anyone read his thoughts, especially in situations like these. It was way too dangerous. If they noticed you were nervous in any way, it could easily be lights-out for you. And that was a risk he could not take.
Watching the few men closely, he knew exactly what was going to come. Sadly his colleagues outside could only hear what was going on, not see it. But at the first sign of trouble, Danny would give them the code-word "long day" and they'd rush in to pull him out. Surely his undercover work would be compromised and the case wouldn't be closed, but his life was more important than that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: it's early in the morning... she's not really finishing up for the day after 5 minutes... is she? Wink and it's a Club, not a warehouse Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:49 am

The man watched Danny closely as his boss spoke up.  The men outside listening in didn't know that this would go south rather quickly, but they all stayed on their toes.

At the same time, Nicole was getting the feeling that something was up while she waited for her next group. She looked at the photo she had on her desk, feeling her stomach knot up.  Somethings wrong she said to herself as she sat there.

~~~~~~~~~
Fixed it Smile
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:09 pm

The man behind the curtain, the main boss was standing right in front of Danny. He wanted to just grab that piece of scum and put him in cuffs, but he knew he could not do that. First of all, he had no evidence against this man whatsoever, secondly he needed to be certain this was the man he had been looking for. He wasn't a hundred percent sure yet. This man could be an imposter for all he knew. He may act on behalf of the man behind the curtain for safety reasons.
But Daniel would know soon enough that he was dealing with the right man. But things wouldn't quite go as he wished. It would get a lot more dangerous for him than for anyone else.

Daniel ignored the other guys watching him, although he kept a close eye on them at the same time. His senses were on alert, picking up any slight movement behind his back, or next to him, while his eyes remained fixed on the boss.
The boss, a man in his 50s, smart-looking, slightly over-weight, but well trained and even better-dressed, was observing Danny closely before he spoke up. He had a look in his eyes that let a cold shiver run down the Agent's spine. He had to be careful.

"So... you're the brave soul my men have told me about. Much potential as they said. Well, I certainly see what they meant." he said in a deep, strong voice. "You've worked harder than any new dealer I've ever hired. I like that."

Daniel watched the man before him carefully. He let a small smirk play around his lips at the boss' words. Just enough to seem real. "Glad to hear that." he replied casually.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next