Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Empty Re: Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:37 pm

"I get that." the female agent said, but got in the way of Nicole rushing into the building nearby. "But you can't just run in there and put everyone else on the line including yourself."
In that moment, the Agents came out of the building with the criminals in custody. "Besides... he'll be right out. See, they're coming back."

Meanwhile Daniel took a deep breath, looking at his partner.
"Promise." he replied. He put his hands back on the edge of the basin and then stood up. He wasn't feeling as weak anymore, still a little dizzy though, but he hid that.
"I figured you won't let me drive anyway."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine - Page 6 Empty Re: Compromised Affairs || Nicole, Catherine

Post by Catherine Johanson Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Cath nodded and forced a small partial smile. "No, I wouldn't let you drive in your condition in my wildest of dreams,"she pointed out with.
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Danny gave a small chuckle in reply. It was just exactly as he thought it would be. And honestly, he didn't mind that she wouldn't let him drive. For once, he was glad that someone else would do the driving for him. He was too dizzy to drive anyway.
"Figured." he said. "Well... then let's be on our way. I wanna get outta here."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:08 am

Nicole watched the female agent, then looked over and saw Danny. "Danny!" she called out to him as he stood there with the agent. She hoped that he saw her when she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:13 am

Taking another deep breath Daniel was on his way up the stairs and out of this club. He felt better as he reached the top of the stairs and was finally able to walk out of the mess this turned out to be. He had done many undercover assignments but this was really one of the worst outcomes they'd had. And he was upset about the turn it took. He was upset because he got hurt, not to forget that he almost had to drown. And he was mad as hell at that dirty agent they still needed to find.

Stepping outside, the breeze from the wind connecting with his wet clothes made Danny shiver a little. "Brr." he said quietly, shaking it off. Not long after that he heard a very familiar voice calling his name.

Nicole.

What's she doing here? he thought to himself, as he glanced over his shoulder to see if Catherine was out of the club yet.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:58 am

Catherine managed a smirk before she followed her partner up the stairs and out of the club. She was just as upset as Coop about how this case had taken a turn for the dark side. Who the hell was that dirty agent that had been the reason for this? Cath wanted to know, because that agent caused her partner to get hurt in this, and that ticked her off more than anything.

What she wasn't quite prepared for was an unfamiliar girl calling out a very familiar name. She walked up to join her partner as she looked at the girl. "You know her?"she asked. Alright, that was a stupid question... she should know better than to ask that. It wasn't like Coop went around and got too familiar with strangers. Obviously he had to know her if she knew his nickname, right?
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Danny looked at his partner and nodded in reply. "Yeah. It's Nicole... she's a friend of mine." he replied, but the tone in his voice indicated that there might be something more to it than just friends.

Anyway, Daniel wouldn't tell, because he didn't know himself. After all, he just met Nicole a couple of weeks ago. But that she showed up like this here was surprising him, catching him off guard.
"Give me a minute. I'll be right back." he said to Catherine.

Then he walked over to Nicole. He wondered how she got here. He told her that he'd be undercover again, but he also told her to stay out of it and be careful. This wasn't quite his idea of being careful, though. He'd find out soon enough, though.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Nicole ran up and threw her arms around Danny. "I thought I lost you" she said, trying to stay strong, but it was clear that it wasn't working. Nicole just held onto him as she stood there, she was glad that he was okay. At the same time, she was still puzzling over the man that she saw a few moments ago.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Surprised by her actions, Danny just froze for a few seconds, swallowing the slight pain in his shoulder. "What? Why?" he asked, a little confused.

But he noticed how she tried to stay strong, without it really working, so he gently put his left arm around, holding her close for a little while.
"How'd you know somethin' was up?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Nicole looked up at Danny when he said that. "I....I don't really know." she replied, clearly confused as to how she knew that something was wrong. Her thoughts came back to the man she saw as she stood there. Nicole pulled back and looked around. "Where is he?......did anyone see a tall bloke with long brown hair around here?" she asked. Everyone looked at Nicole when she said that, clearly puzzled. Nicole noticed it, "DID NO ONE SEE HIM?!" she shouted, her emotions getting the better of her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Danny watched her, a little confused about who she was talking about, but as she described who she meant, Daniel got a strange feeling about this. Now, he hadn't quite been a very religious person, but he remembered stories that his mother used to tell him. Was this one of those moments? Somebody meeting Jesus in a time of need? Like the stories in the bible?
He was clearly confused about it all, but he just had to ask Nicole, for her own sake.

"When did you see him?" he asked in a gentle tone, his brown eyes a slight bit worried though.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he asked that. "When I was sitting over there waiting for you." she replied. "He stood in front of me and held out His hand to help me up." Nicole added as she stood there, it was clear that she was at a loss.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Watching Nicole, Daniel knew that she was serious about this man that she saw. Yet nobody else had seen him, not even the female agent who had been with Nicole the whole time. For Danny it made sense now, but how could he explain it to her? Would she even believe him?

Not wanting anyone else to hear their conversation, he gently took Nicole aside. What he was about to ask and maybe try and explain to her was something that nobody else needed to head. Besides, she might get upset and then it was enough if he noticed.

"Nicole... Do you believe in Jesus?" he asked her quietly, for only her to hear.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he asked her that. "No....my family wasn't a church going one." she said honestly. There was an undercurrent of embarrassment in her voice. "A friend did invite me once, but I turned her down." Nicole added as she composed her self. "Why do you ask?.....do you believe thats who I saw?" she asked, looking back up at the same time as her tone changed.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:17 am

Danny looked at Nicole and shrugged a little. He ignored the embarrassed tone of her voice, because there was no need for her to be embarrassed. Danny himself hadn't been at Church for quite some time now. Much to the dismay of his mother, though. But he went sometimes, listened to the priest, prayed and sometimes went to confess his sins. But he didn't take it that seriously.

"Could be." he replied gently. "It never happened to me, but I've stories of people who saw him in their time of need. And it seems that you have been in a time of need just now."

It made at least some sense. It explained why nobody else saw him and obviously, as puzzled as she seemed to be about it, it had given her some strength to hold on.

"And by the way... no need to be embarrassed... I'm not really a regular at my church either."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:32 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he told her that, then nodded a bit. She took it all that she just told him, hearing church bells not to far away. Nicole turned, then walked over to the main road. Seeing the church, she walked over and went in. After the door closed, Nicole was surprised at how still it was. She walked into the main part of the church and looked around.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 am

Danny watched Nicole leave, sighing a little bit. He heard the church bells, too, but a soft breeze reminded him of his wet clothes and his hurting shoulder, so he turned around and walked back to Catherine.

He wanted to get out of the wet clothes and get that graze checked out. He hated hospitals, like everyone else, but he didn't want to take the risk of an infection and maybe pain that was worse than necessary.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 am

Nicole walked to the front of the church and looked at the altar, taking it all in as she stopped and stood there. She didn't know that Danny didn't follow her or that someone else had seen her when she walked in. Nicole sat in the pew close to the front, keeping her eyes on the altar. At the same time, Sis. Mary Louise saw her as she walked by. The older woman stopped and stood in the doorway as she watched her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 am

Catherine had watched quietly from where she stood the interactions between her partner and Nicole. None of her business to be nosey on what it was all about. She had her keys to her car ready when he rejoined her, and wondered for a brief moment if she should consider asking a few questions before she shook her head, more for herself. "I assume you're ready?"
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Danny looked at his partner, knowing that she was probably curious about that new woman in his life. He knew that if things turned out the way he hoped they would, Daniel would tell Catherine all about it then. She wasn't just his partner, but also a good friend and when the time came, he'd tell her. He couldn't keep a secret from Cath anyway.
He gave a small smile to her and nodded.

"Yeah. Wanna get out my wet clothes, too." he said, trying not to shiver as the wind softly connected with his still wet pants.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:45 am

Nicole felt that she wasn't alone and turned around, jumping up when she saw the nun. "I....I didn't meen to trespass, I.....I was just visiting." she said. Sis. Louise gently held up her hand. "Don't worry" Sis. Louise replied in a gentle tone. Nicole relaxed a bit when she said that. "What brings you by child?" the older woman asked. Nicole sighed a bit when she was asked that. "Well.....someone close to me was in trouble and when I broke down at the thought of him being dead I.....I saw a man in white standing in front of me." she said, still trying to make sense of it all.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:42 am

Cath nodded and returned the small smile. "No problem. I'll drop you off at yours and give you a ride back if that's what works,"she said, leading the way over to her car.
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Danny gave a nod to Catherine. That worked perfectly for him. And besides, she wouldn't leave him alone until he got that graze on his shoulder checked. It started to hurt a little more, now that the adrenaline began to wear off and he would be very thankful for a shot of pain killers.
"Works perfectly fine. I'm not feeling like driving anyway."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6