Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 4 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:40 am

He smiled a little, looking down for a moment.
"I'm more confused that you'd ask me that. I figured you'd know what I think about you, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now." Daniel replied in a warm tone, but only for her to hear. "But if you insist... let me think back to when we first met. I walked you home, left my number for you... that means I liked you from the beginning. You're a beautiful, smart and strong woman, Nicole."

He didn't know if that was what she wanted to hear, but Danny wasn't comfortable enough to share the thought that was on his mind right now. The thought of what he would've done if she was just another woman, looking for company. He would share that thought with her some day, if she stuck around long enough for him to feel comfortable enough around her, to take a risk again.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:01 am

Nicole smiled a little when Danny said that to her. "Thanks.....I just need to be reassured of how you felt Danny." she said gently while watching him. "I didn't want that to sound like I'm vain or anything." she added while putting her hands on the table. It was clear that she liked Danny just the same as he liked her. Looks like you have a keeper girl....don't do anything to muck it up she said to herself. "I bet you never thought you'd form a friendship with an Aussie gal." she said off the cuff.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 am

His warm brown eyes rested upon her face. He actually smiled again. Danny couldn't remember the last time he felt this content with someone around him.
"Nah... never thought I'd meet an Aussie gal like you. Met one before but she was, well... a bit too snotty." Daniel said to Nicole. "But you... I don't know... there was something about you when we met. You stood out. In a good way."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:27 am

Nicole giggled in reply when Danny said that to her. "Well, on behalf of Australia's female population I apologize that you met a snotty Aussie." she said in a tounge in cheek tone. "Not all of us are like that." she added while smiling a bit as she leaned in.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 am

Danny couldn't wipe that smile off his face, like so often when he was around Nicole. He just felt so... content around her, so... different. And he hadn't felt like that in a long time.
Without thinking about it, he placed his hand over hers on the table.

"You certainly proved that to me." he said in a low tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 am

Nicole smiled and closed her hand around Danny's. "Looks like I have" she said as the ticket was brought over to them. "And you've shown me that not all American men are self centered." she said to him honestly while holding his hand in her's. It was clear that she was happy to be with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 am

Danny smiled sheepishly in reply. He wasn't used getting compliments or comments like that. At least not in a setting like this. And it showed, although he tried to hide it.
"Well..." he said, looking up at her. "There certainly are some nice guys left here, too."

Oh boy... he thought, hoping he didn't sound too sheepish right now. Or too modest.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Oh?" she asked. "Well, you don't have to worry....your the only bloke I want to be with." she said honestly, a slight sparkle to her eyes as she said that to Danny. "Want me to pay or do you want to?" she asked while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 pm

He looked up with a small grin on his face, arching his brows a little bit.
"Really?" he asked with a hint of surprise in his voice.

Well, that was one way to clear things up. He was actually glad to hear Nicole say that, because even though he wasn't ready to think further than friendship like this, Daniel knew that if he was going to take the risk and fall in love again, it would be with Nicole. Deep down he knew that he was already falling for the beautiful and smart Aussie gal.

To answer the question directed to him, Danny took a quick glance at the bill, got some money and paid for their breakfast. Of course he left a small tip for the waitress.
"Wouldn't be a gentleman if I let the lady pay now, would I." he said softly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 am

"Really Danny" Nicole replied, nodding a bit as she watched him. "No you wouldn't be" she added in reply to his comment about paying the bill. Nicole smiled a bit, then sat back while watching him. It was clear that she was falling for Danny as well. An American bloke and an Aussie chick......works for me she said to herself, a slight red tint coming to her cheeks at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:15 am

Danny leaned back in his chair, watching Nicole for a moment. He noticed the slight pink on her cheeks and smiled softly, wondering what she was thinking about right now. From her comment though, he had a good guess at what it was that made her blush.
"Penny for your thoughts?" he said, a moment later, his eyes resting on her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:19 am

Nicole snapped out of her thoughts when Danny said that to her. "Oh...I was just thinking about us." she said honestly, the tone in her voice made her sound like a school girl meeting her crush for the first time. "Why do you ask?" she replied, smiling a bit as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 am

"I see." Daniel replied with a small grin, noticing the tone in her voice. For some reason he felt a little silly right now, because it was like he was back in High School all over again. With just one difference: he hid his thoughts and feelings much better than he did back then.
It wasn't always a good thing, that he hid his feelings from everyone around him, but he couldn't help himself after Anna. Only a few people were allowed to see what he was thinking. And there were only a few he couldn't fool: his partner and his mother. Maybe one day Nicole would belong to that group, too.

"Was just curious, because... you were actually blushing." he said in a soft tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:38 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her, then touched her cheek. "Oh good grief, I am" she said, smiling as she said that. "Well, I haven't done that around a bloke in a long time." she said while sitting there. Nicole composed herself, then looked at Danny. "Shall we take our leave?" she asked while looking at Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:00 am

"You look cute like that, though." Danny said honestly, offering her a small smile.
Then he sat up in his chair and looked at her. He didn't quite feel like leaving, but he knew that they couldn't stay here forever either. But it was nice. He hadn't had a nice time like that in a while now.
"Sure. If you want to." he answered her question.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 am

"Thanks Danny" Nicole replied before standing up, smoothing out her skirt after she stood from the chair. After doing that, she looked over to Danny and flashed him her trademark smile to him. "Where to now good sir?" she asked while watching Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:15 am

Danny got up as well. He grabbed his leather jacket from the chair and put it over his shoulder, holding it there with just a finger. Casual like most of the time when he was not on the job.
He looked at Nicole and shrugged a little. "Lady's choice." he said, offering his arm to her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 am

Nicole smiled and linked arms with Danny. "Well....feel like a stroll in the park?" she asked, smiling a little as she said that to Danny. Nicole may have been a city girl, but her time in the Australian Army turned her into a outdoorsy girl as well, which she didn't mind.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:41 pm

He gave her a small nod in reply and led Nicole out of the diner. The weather was nice today, so why not take advantage of that? Besides, a little walk after breakfast wouldn't hurt anyone.
"Sure, why not." Danny said in a light tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that, a girlish giggle leaving her lips at the same time as she walked out with him, her shoes making a soft squeak as she walked along. She was clearly happy about being with Danny. Nicole was thankful that it was warm out. Her knee length skirt showed off her well toned legs.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 am

Danny didn't quite smile anymore, but he had a content look on his face, leading Nicole down the street to the nearby park. I was a small one, but it had a nice little fountain in the middle, a playground and a meadow for picnics by a small pond. He came here occasionally, when he got the chance to.
It was a piece of his world that he now shared with Nicole.
"Haven't been here in a while..." he said quietly, as they entered the park.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Nicole looked over when Danny said that. "Glad to be back?" she asked in a gentle tone while walking next to him. She saw the look on Danny's face and smiled a little. She loved seeing him confidant and relaxed like this. "Thats a great look on you Danny." she commented.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

"Actually... yeah." Danny said honestly, taking a deep breath and looked around.
It felt good to be here again, to just know that he could do anything he wanted to. Nobody would call him to work today. He had the day off to relax and just do what he wanted to do. Usually he wasn't one to take days off and relax, he'd always get bored after some time, but today it was different. He now had someone to share this time with and it made a big difference.

"What look?" he asked, looking at Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Nicole nodded in reply, "Ace" she replied, smiling a bit. "The look that says that your happy and confidant." she added. "Not to sound like I'm off my rocker or self centered, but do I have something to do with that?" she asked gently while looking at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oh..." Daniel said, sounding a little sheepish.
He hadn't really thought about how he was feeling right now, he was too concentrated on being a good company for Nicole. But it was true, he felt content, confident even. And he realized that he missed that feeling. There were many things he realized he missed.

"Well... I'd say you have a lot to do with that."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next