Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 6 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:11 am

For the first time in a while Danny actually felt his cheeks turn slightly red. It had been a while since a woman had been sincerely complimenting him, meaning what she said and not just saying it to get him turned on. It felt nice though.
"Thank you." he said modestly. "Then consider yourself very lucky, because I don't just dance with anyone."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:07 am

"You're welcome Danny" Nicole replied as she looked back in front of her and saw a bird fly by them. Nicole watched as the bird flew to a nest in a near by tree and landed on the branch. Nicole smiled a bit, then looked down the path again.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:55 pm

He smiled softly, watching the same bird fly by. It was a lovely day for winter, not even very cold. Danny actually liked it, considering the fact that sometimes when he was sent to another FBI Office to help out, they had snow and it was freezing outside. He was actually a summer guy.
"Well... Shall we head back?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that. "Sure" she replied. True she could have stayed out longer, but she wanted to get back home at some point and rest up again. "You're flat or mine?" she asked while looking at Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:36 am

Danny shrugged a little, not really sure how to reply now. He hadn't actually considering spending the afternoon with her as well, since he wanted to take her dancing tonight. He just figured she might want to get home and rest a little and of course dress up for the event. So right now, he was a little uncertain.
"Dunno." he replied. "Figured you'd want to get back home and rest a little and have me pick you up later. Don't women usually dress up before they go out dancing?"

But after he said it, he feared it might sound as he wanted to get rid of her and that was absolutely not true. In fact, he could spend the whole day with her, without complaining once.
"Don't get me wrong here, though... don't want it to sound like I want to get rid of you." Danny added.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:53 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that. "That we do" she replied. "Can't go looking like I just got up in the morning." Nicole added in an off the cuff tone, grinning a bit as she said that to him. "You need to scrub up as well." she said to him in the same tone.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:03 am

"Why? Don't like jeans and leather jacket?" he asked, acting offended, but actually teasing Nicole.
Of course he would change a little. He wouldn't exactly wear a tux, since it was going to be a club they were going to, but he would at least wear dress pants and a shirt. He did know how to dress up nicely, yet casually.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 am

Nicole knew he was teasing her, so she couldn't help but giggle a bit when Danny said that. "I like the look Danny" she replied. "But this would be one of those times to be a little fancy." Nicole added, grinning as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Danny gave a small grin in reply, looking at Nicole.
"Well, maybe a little fancy. But still casual, it's not like we're attending a formal event." he replied honestly.

Truth be told, he was actually looking forward to this evening. He hadn't been dancing for a long time, even when he was still with Anna, they hadn't gone dancing for a while. Probably because she never really wanted to. Guess, abuelito was right 'bout her...

Danny pushed that thought to the back of his mind as soon as he had it. He didn't need the past to spoil his good mood.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that. "Well, I better get back to my flat then....you know how us chicks take a little longer to get ready." she said to him, smiling as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Danny gave a small chuckle in reply, but nodded.
"That's what they say, anyway. I know women who only need a couple of minutes to look as if they came from a stylist." Daniel replied. "And you got plenty of time. We wont be leaving until 6 anyway. It's a night thing."

How else could he put it? Going dancing was something he always did at the evenings. It was more fun then anyway. Besides, find a club that opened in the morning. Impossible, even for Vegas. And he had an idea already where he would take Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:51 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I'll take my time in scrubbing up for you then." she replied, smiling a bit as she said that to him. She was excited to be going dancing with Danny tonight. This will be a night worth remembering she said to herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 am

Naturally, a grin appeared on Danny's face. He just couldn't help it and by the time he noticed, it was too late.
"Can't wait to see what that will look like." he replied with a sheepish smile. Yet, he was actually being honest.

He tried to picture Nicole in a party dress, dancing with him. He pictured how the dress would flow around her while he would would make her spin and blushed a little. No matter what, she would just look beautiful. Can't help it... I'm falling in love.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:07 am

Nicole noticed the tint on Danny's face. "Are you blushing?" she asked, smiling a little as she watched him. Nicole giggled a bit after she said that to him. She was feeling the same way about Danny and didn't want to lose him. He's definitely a keeper she said to herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

"Oh boy." he said, looking away so she wouldn't see it. Right now he was a little bit embarrassed of himself. He had been lost in his thoughts about her and she had caught him in a moment of vulnerabliliy. That was something he actually didn't like, but around her Danny couldn't help it. It was exactly like when he was with Anna. He could never hide his thoughts or feelings, no matter how hard he tried... because actually he didn't. He didn't need to hide anything.
It was the same now. He felt safe and comfortable around Nicole, so why hide his true self?

Danny turned back to look at her, smiling a little. "You caught me."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 am

Nicole giggled when Danny said that. "Looks like I did, Mr. FBI bloke.....you better cuff me." she teased him, a big smile on her face as she said that to Danny. "Its a great look on you Danny." she added before kissing his cheek. It was clear that Nicole loved that look on Danny, wishing he would show it more often.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:06 am

Danny gave Nicole a playful grin, when she made that comment. It woke up thoughts and ideas in his mind that weren't quite meant to come out in the public, but he just had to tease back. Good thing they were alone right now.
"Hm... that might actually be a good idea." he said playfully. "But here surely isn't the right spot for that."

He may be adventurous, but he actually wasn't that crazy to do some really naughty things right on that spot. That thought belonged into his bedroom and perhaps in a little time from now. Although he probably wouldn't say if she started.

"Well, I'm not always the tough, self-controlled FBI guy... impossible to keep that facade up around you."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 am

Nicole nodded in agreement when Danny said that to her. "I'm glad I've been able to draw you out." she said to him as they walked out of the park. Nicole was thankful that she was able to help Danny loosen up and have fun. "My family would love to meet you." she said out of the blue as she walked next to him. "If we have time, we should take a holiday to Sydney." she added.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 am

Danny smiled a little. He never imagined that he would come out of his shell this quickly. After all, he just met Nicole a couple of weeks ago, but he already felt comfortable around her. It was as if they knew each other for a long time already. It was warming his heart.
"Uh... I better start saving some money then." Danny replied, knowing that even though he had a good payment, he wouldn't be able to afford a trip to Australia just like that.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Nicole looked over to Danny when he said that, then nodded a bit. "Don't you worry about that." she said gently. "One of my students is a travel agent and I'm sure she can find us a great deal." Nicole said to him, thinking about the places she could take him if they went.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Danny looked at Nicole, then nodded a little. He would still need to save some money though. He just was that kind of man.
But he was surprised that she suggested something like this, considering the fact that they just met a couple of weeks ago. Guess she really likes you already.
"Perhaps. But I'd be traveling with a lady... would be embarrassing if I couldn't spoil her a little." he then said.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her, then nodded. "That is true" she replied, smiling a bit at the same time. "Wait, what do you meen by spoil?" she asked, looking at him as she asked that. She had only heard that term once before.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 pm

"Uh..." Danny wasn't sure how to explain that to her now. He figured that she might not use that term in Australia much, but how to explain it?
"I mean like treat you to dinner or buy you something... do something that makes you feel good." Danny then said, hoping it would explain the word better to her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her, then nodded a bit. "I see" she replied. "If that is what you want to do, then I don't mind." Nicole said to him, smiling a bit as she said that to him. "What would you get a gal like me?" she asked while watching him as they walked along.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Danny nodded a little. What woman would actually mind being spoiled, or pampered if that was a better word for this? And Daniel was the type of man who would actually buy a small, but thoughtful gift for someone he liked. It wasn't like he was greedy or graspy. But he always thought about what he would buy for someone. He wasn't buying stuff that was just lying around in the end.
"Well... that would depend on the situation and the reason why I'd buy you somethin'." he replied honestly, looking at her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tagged:
Nicole <3
Outfit: a pair of blue jeans, dark blue dress shirt, black laced casual leather shoes, black leather jacket
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next