Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 7 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:30 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her.  "Point taken" she said gently with a slight nod as they got back to where Nicole's car was parked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Danny nodded a little bit, walking Nicole to her car. Since the diner was close to his home, Danny had walked to the place. He was one of the few who actually didn't use their car to get everywhere. Sometimes he'd rather walk than use his car. Like today.

Reaching her car, Danny stopped. "Well... I'll pick you up at 6 then." he said to her. He would treat her to dinner before they would go dancing.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that, then nodded a bit. "Okay Danny.....I'll see you then." she replied, smiling at the same time. She leaned in and kissed Danny on his cheek after saying that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Danny nodded in reply. It actually felt nice to have someone in his life again, someone that might become much more than just a regular friend. Someone who actually seemed to like him just the way he was. Well, he did have his flaws, but then again... everybody did. But what he liked most about Nicole? She wasn't someone who needed protecting, she was a strong-willed and smart woman, trained to take care of herself. Not that it would stop him from worrying.

Later that night, exactly 6 PM, Danny knocked on the door to Nicole's apartment. He was ready for a night out with her, dressed in black dress pants, a light blue shirt and matching sport jacket. As per his usual casual outfit, he left the first two buttons of his shirt undone.
And Danny actually wore some of his favorite cologne tonight, so it was a special night for him.

A tiny smile played around his lips, as he waited for Nicole to open the door.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Nicole walked over when the knock on the door to her apartment. Looking out the view hole, she saw that it was Danny. Nicole smiled a bit as she opened the door and looked at him. "Hello Danny" she said to him. She was wearing a blue knee length party dress and low healed shoes. Nicole kept her hair down, giving her a more laid back look.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:23 am

Standing in front of the door, then in front of Nicole, Danny got a good look at her and he offered her a small smile. He couldn't hide that he liked what he saw and he didn't even want to. For the first time in two years he was going out with a woman he liked... and he felt good about it. A little nervous even.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." Danny said in a flirtatious tone, letting that side of him show for the first time. "Ready to have some fun?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 am

Nicole giggled when Danny said that to her. "I am.....you don't look so bad yourself." she replied, letting her flirty side show as she said that to him. There was a slight grin on Nicole's face as she said that to him. "Yes I'm ready" Nicole added while watching him. At the same time, Merlin watched them, then hopped up onto the couch and laid down. Nicole looked back at him and smiled, then turned back to Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am

Danny smirked a little bit at Nicole's comment. Of course, a guy like him should know he was good-looking, but that would make him an arrogant type of man and that was just not who Daniel Cooper was. He was way to modest to think of himself as particularly handsome.
"You think?" he asked, in a slightly teasing tone with a note of seriousness, as he waited for Nicole to lock her apartment.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 am

"I do Danny" Nicole replied as she stepped out of her apartment, closing the door behind her and locking it at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 am

"Good." he replied with a small nod.
Once ready to go, Danny led Nicole out of the building and to his car, where he would hold the door for her and help her in, like the true gentleman he was. Always treating a woman with respect.

They would head to a small, nice restaurant for dinner first. Nothing fancy, but a nice place to take a woman to.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 am

Nicole was thankful for that. "Thank you Danny" she said to him while walking with him. At the car, she got in and buckled up, fixing her dress after doing so. Always the gentleman she said to herself while sitting there, waiting for Danny to get in so they could head out for the night.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 am

"You're welcome." Danny said then headed around the car to drive them to their destination. He was actually crazy driving himself, because that meant he wouldn't be able to drink much, but then again... he didn't really need to. Maybe a glass of wine for dinner, but that was all he needed. Besides, there were cocktails without alcohol that tasted just as good. If he wanted one.

Once inside the car, he put his seat belt on, started the car and drove to their destination; La Costa Grill. It was a place mostly playing Latin music, but he didn't mind. It was similiar to the Spanish anyway. And it was a place that consisted of a restaurant, a night club and a caraoke bar. Though, Danny feared he might not get a space to park his car tonight.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 am

Nicole smiled a bit when she saw the place. "I'll have to keep this place in mind." she said while Danny looked for a place to park. Nicole was already impressed with the place, even though they haven't gotten inside yet. "You been here before?" she asked while looking over to him. Nicole had a feeling that he had, but it didn't hurt to ask him anyway.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 am

"Yep. Couple of times." Danny replied, looking for a spot to park and he got lucky and found the last spot on the parking lot. With a small smile, he pulled into the lot and then shut his car down. "Especially during my single time... Was a nice place to pick up a woman to just have some fun dancing." he then added. "But it's a nice spot to take a woman you like for a date."

Of course, he was referring to Nicole with that last statement.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:26 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Thank you for bringing me there then......I'll have to do the same I take you to Sydney." she said to Danny, excitement in her voice as she said that to Danny. "I have a feeling I'll like it here." she added while brushing her hair back.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm

"Eh." Danny brushed it off as if it was nothing. Truth was, he was actually glad that Nicole liked it before they were even inside. He's heard a lot about this place, good things and negative since he lived here. He knew some people liked it, some didn't. He was one of the people who liked the place, because it was basically a 3-in-1 kind of place.
"You don't necessarily have to." Danny said, leading her to the entrance, after locking his car. He was glad that this place also was open to everyone, no line to wait at, just a couple of bouncers, patting you down before you were allowed in.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that. "I know, but I wouldn't be a great hostess if I didn't do that." she said gently, yet matter of factly as she walked with Danny to the entrance, seeing the bouncers at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 pm

"Hm." Danny smiled a little, locking the car after they got out and then offered his arm to Nicole. Gentleman he was, he would always make sure she was close to him, so nothing could ever happen. Whatever could happen. It was just the way he was raised.

"Well, if we ever get to go there... I won't stop you from anything." he said.
He was too much of gentleman to do that anyway. Just if she tried to go on a roller coaster ride with him, then he would refuse. That just wasn't his thing.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:51 am

Nicole smiled and linked her arm with Danny's as he said that to her. "We will have to make time for it Danny." she said in reply while linking arms with Danny, winking at him at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:19 pm

"Hm." he said with a small smile on his face, leading his girl to the entrance, where two bouncers were standing, looking at them. One of them was a young man, probably about 25, tanned skin and dirty blonde hair. His blue eyes eyed Nicole for a moment, before he gave her a small smirk and wink.
The other bouncer, a white male, muscular build, was probably in his 40s and married. His brown eyes settled on Danny, who was standing in front of him. He remembered Danny from previous visits, although he hadn't been here in a while. He gave the younger man before him a smile.
"Where have ya been? It's been a while since I've seen you around." the man said to Danny, shaking his hand.

"Well... been busy for a while." Danny replied.

"Out of the hunt, now I see." the bouncer replied, while the younger man, stepped back. "Nice meetin' you, miss." the man added, extending his hand to greet Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:24 am

Nicole looked at the man when he said that to her, then shook his hand. "Same here mate" she replied to him in her Australian accented voice while shaking his hand as she said that to the young man.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:30 am

The bouncer was most impressed with Nicole.
"Now that's an accent we don't hear too often." he said to Nicole. "Good man you have there, miss."

Danny cleared his throat after that comment, not quite comfortable right now, actually he was a little surprised about that comment. But of course, he wouldn't say so.

"Go on in." the bouncer told them. "Not much going on, yet."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:51 am

Nicole watched the bouncer as he said that, then looked at Danny, seeing the look on his face. She then followed Danny inside after the bouncer told them they could go inside. Nicole stayed close to Danny as they went into the club.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:09 am

Danny kept quiet, leading Nicole into the club and then to the restaurant area. The place was nicely filled, but it wasn't quite party time, yet. There were still a few tables free, one even not too far from the dance floor. That was the one Danny picked for them. That way, they always go and sit down again, if they wanted to. They were having dinner first anyway.
"I've heard some negative things about this place, but as far as I'm concerned... I like it." he said, while pulling out a chair for Nicole. "Even though I'm not Latino..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 am

Nicole nodded a bit, "Those others must be No-hopers." she said to Danny in reply while holding onto him. "As long as you like the place Danny." she added while walking in with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next