Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 5 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Nicole nodded when Danny said that to her. "Ace" she said softly while walking with him. "I'm glad I could help you out Danny." she replied before looking at the park that was around them. "Nice place" she said to him, a smile coming to her face as she took in the park's surroundings, her arm still linked around Danny's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 am

"Me, too." Daniel said softly, even smiling a little bit again.

As cautious as he was when they first met in the bar, he was actually glad that they did meet and became friends so quickly. Even though they just met a couple of weeks ago, Daniel felt at ease around Nicole. She had left an impact on him he couldn't deny and to be honest he was actually smitten by the pretty Australian. Although he would never openly admit. Not yet anyway.

"Never imagined we'd become friends this quickly. But... I'm glad we met that night at the bar."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:29 am

Nicole nodded when Danny said that. "I remember that night." she replied, smiling a little as she said that. "I bet you were thinking 'whos this silly sounding chick?'" she said in a teasing tone while walking with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 am

Danny's cheeks turned a slight bit red, barely noticable though.
Thinking back to that night at the bar, he shook his head. No, there were different thought in his head when he first met her. And those thoughts he still had sometimes. Especially when they close.

"Actually no... there were different thoughts on my mind, but..." he said looking at Nicole. "I was surprised you actually talked to me."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

Nicole watched him, "Oh?" she asked, smiling a little. "Anything you are willing to share?" Nicole asked while watching him, a slight giggle leaving her lips as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Well..." he began, but stopped, feeling a slight bit uncomfortable. Should he share his thoughts? After all, it could make her turn and leave. But he had been just a regular male when they first met, so his feelings might be understandable, yet he didn't know how to put it.
"Uh... let's just say I was tempted." he then said, taking a mental note to maybe tell her those thoughts when the time seemed better to share those.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I see" she replied gently while listening to him. Nicole looked back to the park after Danny said that to her. She had a feeling that he wanted to wait before she told him any more.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:55 am

He nodded and smiled a little bit. Actually, he was glad that he didn't have to go into details as to what he meant by that. It didn't really matter anyway, because whatever she thought he might have wanted to do, and the first thought was pretty simple to guess, he didn't do it. Something had stopped him from giving in to said temptation.

Danny was also glad that he did not give in to it, as tempting as it had been. This way, there might be something very positive and good coming from this friendship. And he looked forward to finding out where this would lead them.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 am

As they walked along, Nicole reached up and undid her ponytail, shaking out her long brown hair. Her look changed a bit when she did that. Nicole put her hair clip into her purse, then glanced over to Danny, her arm still linked with his. I wonder how long it will take him to notice she said to her self.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 am

Danny had noticed her movements, when she first started them and was watching her undo her ponytail. He smirked a little, a little bit stunned by how beautiful she looked doing that and at the same time, how much that gesture reminded him of Anna... in a nice way though. She used to do that all the time, especially when she was in a certain mood. Only difference: she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Nice." he commented, looking at Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that. "You like?" she asked while looking back to him. She had a feeling that she did, but it didn't hurt to ask anyway. As she asked, a slight breeze came by and lifted Nicole's hair a bit.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:27 pm

He gave her a small smirk in reply, watching the breeze play with her hair. It made Nicole even more beautiful. At least in his eyes it did. She liked her slightly curly hair, even more so if she did not put it into a ponytail.
"Makes you even more beautiful." he said in a warm tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny said that, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as well. "Thank you Danny" she said in an honest tone while walking along with him. It was clear that she was happy.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Danny gave Nicole a small smile in reply. He noticed that she seemed to be happy being with him and it made it even more special for himself. He really loved her company, even though he sometimes had to ask about certain words that were unfamiliar to him, but that Australian accent made her even more interesting.
"You're welcome." he said in a soft tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. She loved the fact that they had met and forged a relationship with each other. Nicole didn't want to lose him and she was sure he felt the same way about her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:29 am

For a moment there, he let silence fall between them, enjoying the time he spend with Nicole. This moment, just the feeling he had inside and the content look on his face said more than a million words could have said. It was obvious to everyone that he liked Nicole. The only thing not obvious were his true feelings for the pretty Australian by his side. He knew that the more time they spend together the more he fell in love. Slowly, but steadily so.
For Danny that took some getting used to, since he hadn't felt that way in a long time. But he started to enjoy and cherish that feeling again. What was there to say?

Then a thought crossed his mind again. A thought that he had earlier this morning, when he had called Nicole.
"So... you free tonight?" he asked, turning his head to look at her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Nicole snapped out of her thoughts when Danny asked her that. "I am.......did you have something on your mind?" she asked while watching Danny as she said that to him, her arm still linked with Danny's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 pm

He was most satisfied with her reply. A small smile came to his face, looking at Nicole. Of course there was something on his mind. There had been since he woke up this morning. Some of those thoughts were kept secret though.
"Well, if you like going out to dance, then I might have something in mind."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:08 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that. "I would like that" she said, smiling a little. "Though I might crack a fruity as I haven't danced much." she said off the cuff.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Danny listened to Nicole and gave a quiet chuckle in reply. Truth be told... he hadn't been out dancing in a while either, but he knew it would take him only a few minutes of practice to get back into it. Besides, he used to enjoy dancing very much, so he knew they'd be fine.
"Don't you worry. You'll be just fine." he told her. "I've had enough practice for both of us."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that. "Thanks Danny" she replied while smiling at him. "I bet you have a great touch in the dance hall." Nicole added, a slight giggle leaving her lips at the same time. She couldn't wait to dance with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Danny chuckled a little sheepishly. He was confident about his skills, but he would never put it that way. He wasn't one to brag about something like this. He was more the 'come-I'll-show-you' type of guy. And he was going to keep it that way.
"Eh." he said, making a waving movement with his hand as if it was nothing. "Just one of the things I learned growing up... actually one of the few things I'm thankful my father told me to do."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 am

Nicole listened to him, then nodded a bit. "I see" she replied. "I bet other chicks were lucky to dance with you." she added off the cuff while walking with him. The smile was still on her face as she said that to him. She couldn't wait to dance with Danny and see how talented he was.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:40 am

Danny smiled a little. He didn't know if the girls were lucky, all he knew that they loved to dance with him, if he would let anyone dance with him, but his current girlfriend. But again, he wasn't one to brag.
"Huh." he said quietly. "Not sure they were lucky."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:37 am

Nicole looked over to Danny when he said that. "Any chick would be lucky to dance with a bloke like you." she said to him honestly. "I meen that Danny" Nicole added as she looked at him, her tone light as she said that, her arm still linked with his.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next