Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am

"Well... it's been a while since I've had company worth opening up to... probably wasn't the best kind of company for others either." he said honestly, shrugging a little. "Feels kinda nice to let someone in agin."

A little bit surprised that she actually thanked him for his kind of old-fashioned behavior of pulling out the chair for the lady, he just gave a small smile and nod. "Well, the lady is most welcome." he said, as he took a seat across from Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:06 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that. "Its ace to see that there are men like you still around." she replied while brushing her hair back. She then set her hands back on the table and waited for the waiter to come up to them. As she did, Nicole gently tapped her foot on the floor under the table, it was a habit of her's. "This is a nice place" she commented after a few seconds.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 am

Daniel gave a small nodin reply to her comment. Yes, he noticed, men with these habits were quite rare these days. Although he wondered why. It was the only good thing his father taught him, as soon as he was old enough. How treat women and how to be a gentleman. Too bad though that he never stuck to his own rules and beat him up, quite often after his mom left.
"Only good thing my father's taught me." he said, a bitter note to his voice as he mentioned his old man to her for the very first time.

Changing the subject immediately after that, he agreed to her comment about this place. He came here quite often. Especially if he had the weekend off. So the young waitress that was on her way over to them knew Danny already. She just turned 18 last week, been working here since for two years now, mostly to safe money for college. She had short, light browm hair, bright blue eyes and a very lovely figure. Not thin like most girls wanted to be, but not fat either. A very beautiful average. As the young woman reached the table, a warm and friendly smile graced her beautiful face and her blue eyes sparkled a little. Her name was Sophie.

"Good morning." she greeted in a light, inviting tone. "What can I get you? The usual for you, Daniel?"

Danny looked up at Sophie and smiled a little. "Yep. And the menu for the lady."
Sophie nodded in reply and turned on her heels just to be back a few moments later, handing the menu to Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that, then watched Sophie as she left and came back with a menu for her. Nicole nodded a bit as she took it from her. "Thank you" she said to her with a slight nod. Nicole opened the menu and looked over what the place had. "So much to pick from" she said out loud while looking at the menu. Nicole soon found something that looked great. "I'll have this" she said to Sophie while pointing at what she had found.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Danny watched his female company with a soft smile playing on his lips. He had his favorite meal and he usual ate that when he was here, because this Diner was the only place that had it. But he also knew the variety of things they offered. Sometimes he'd ask for the menu and just look over it again, just to choose something different from time to time. But since he hadn't been here for a couple of weeks, he just went with his usual order.

Sophie smiled at Nicole in a friendly way. "Our trademark... some people say we offer more than any Diner in the area." she told the pretty brunette. Writing down her order, once Nicole picked it. "Coffee with that, Ma'am?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 am

Nicole smiled in reply when Sophie said that to her. "Yes please" she replied while closing the menu. "Must be good then." Nicole added in reply to Sophie's comment about what she would be getting.

Nicole looked back to Danny and noticed the smile on his face. That looks good on him she said to herself as she sat there and waited for Danny to take his turn.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Danny had already placed his order with Sophie, so the young woman just smiled a bit at Nicole's comment and went to get their order done, returning with coffee for both of them only a few minutes later.
Meanwhile Daniel leaned back in his chair and watched the scenery around him for a moment, like he always did, when he came here.

"It's a nice place, with decent food and great coffee. But you'll never hear any of the employees brag about it, or comment on it." he said a moment later, looking at Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "I see" she replied with a slight nod. "How often do you come here?" Nicole asked as she leaned in a little, resting her chin on her hands as she said that to him. Nicole watched Danny closely as she spoke to him, her leg crossed over the other at the same time. Her brown eyes were sparkling as she watched him, it was clear she was enjoying this time together.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Noticing the spark in her beautiful brown eyes, it was a satifying feeling for Danny and he was actually glad that he called her today. Days off like these were rare for him lately, so he had to take up whatever chance he could get to meet with her. And he liked meeting Nicole, even if only on a friendly basis for now. Sometimes it was better to take it one step at a time than to take a huge step and end up hurting each other. And there was this big part of Danny's life he hadn't talked about to her. Actually two big parts. Anna and his childhood.

"Well, depends. When I'm working as much as I am lately I don't always get to stop by. But usually I'd be here once a week." he replied.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:50 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. She could tell that he liked meeting her and, if she was honest with herself, she liked meeting him. He's a good bloke Nicole said to herself as she listened to him. Nicole leaned in a little as Danny spoke to her about how often he got to this place. "Thats good" she replied honestly, smiling a bit at the same time. "Must be a great place if you come here when you can." she added, her Australian accent still noticeable as she spoke to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Danny chuckled a little bit, his brown eyes sparkling a little in the light of the diner. It was written all over his face that he was happy she was there with him. Maybe more obvious to Nicole than it was to himself.
When they first met, Danny vowed that he would take things slowly, do it right this time. He wanted to make things differently from last time. And maybe that was the reason why he didn't allow himself to just go for her and see where it ends.

"Well, it is a good place." he replied honestly. "Gives you the opportunity to think about stuff or clear your mind. But it's more than that to me."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "Its even better to have someone to share it with." she said to him with a slight smile on her face while watching Danny. It was clear that she was starting to fall for him. As she focused on Danny, everything else faded, he was all that mattered at the moment. Nicole reached over and gently took Danny's hand in her's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Danny smiled just a little bit at her. It felt nice to be sharing breakfast here again, especially with someone he actually liked. Not just causually as friends with benefits, but honestly.
He was more causious about his feelings though. He liked Nicole, he really did and he would never let anything happen to her. Not now, not ever. He liked spending time with her. He liked the way she would always make him smile, whether he wanted to or not, he liked the smell of her hair, when he hugged her goodbye, or the soft and warm touch of her hand on his, like right now. He's never told her any of these things. Maybe because he was still afraid of getting his heart broken all over again.
But looking at things from the outside... he was falling for her, too. He just didn't allow himself to admit it. Not to himself, not to anyone. Not yet.

He turned his hand around a little and gently wrapped his fingers around hers, giving her hand a soft squeeze, while looking into her beautiful brown eyes.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Nicole smiled back when Danny squeezed her hand and looked into her eyes. She felt her heart beat raise a bit, along with a slight warming of her cheeks. Nicole hadn't felt this way since she was in school back in Australia and met Patrick. "I'm happy we meet Danny" she said to him in her Australian accented voice.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:02 pm

He looked at her, a warm tone in his brown eyes. "I can see that." he replied gently. "Glad you had the time to meet me here."

Well, he would have just grabbed his cat and cuddled with him all day, if Nicole wouldn't have been free today. He knew how much his russian blue loved to cuddle with his 'daddy' if he was home. But it surely wasn't the same compared to having female company.

"Though... I know someone who would rather have me home." he said in a slightly mysterious way, just to see her reaction. He hadn't mentioned his cat before.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "Don't tell me you have a sheila at home?" she asked, hoping she wasn't casing him to cheat on someone. The look on her face changed as she quickly pulled back and looked down.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"What?" he asked a slight bit confused, not knowing what Nicole meant at first. But when he noticed how her expression changed and saw her pull back, he knew what she was talking about.

"Figure you mean I'm cheating on someone?..." he asked carefully, but the tone his voice had changed from somewhat happy to a mixture of sadness and seriousness. The look on his face said that he was a slight bit hurt that she would even consider him the cheating type. But Nicole didn't know about Anna. He didn't talk about it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:36 am

Nicole looked up when Danny said that and nodded a bit. "I'm not taking you from anyone am I?" she asked, clearly worried that a woman would come storming into the place and scream at her and Danny. She didn't know about Danny's cat and thats who he was talking about. Nicole pulled her hand back, keeping her head down, feeling ashamed at what she had said to Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:02 pm

"Funny that's it's the first thing women think of..." Danny said quietly, yet sounding a little disappointed. Well, if he was honest with himself, Nicole didn't know him that well yet and he knew it would take a while before he would really let her in, because ever since Anna left he just didn't let anyone close to him anymore. At least not females who were romantically interested in him. The scars from the break-up were still too deep for him to just go on with his life, be happy and take the risk with someone. He was too afraid of being hurt like that again.

But he had taken a liking to Nicole in those few weeks he knew her now. She left an impact on him that Danny couldn't deny. He sure was interested in her, but still causious. One day, maybe if it was meant to be, she'd know what he's been through and he would never even consider him to be cheating on anyone. But right now, he had a question to answer.

"No, you're not. Not from another woman at least." he said, rather seriously. "I'm surprised you'd even consider me the cheating type..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Nicole looked up when Danny said that to her, clearly puzzled. "Then who are you talking about?" she asked, the puzzlement clear her in voice. "Sorry Danny" Nicole added gently while sitting there, a slight red tint to her cheeks as she said that to him. Nicole leaned in, her hand on her cheek while watching Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Noticing the slight red to her cheeks, he couldn't help but smile a little bit, his face softened in an instant. "Nah... don't worry 'bout it. You couldn't know..." he said in a softer tone. "I was just talking about my cat."

Well, he could bite his own butt right now, if he was able to reach it. He could have said it right away, but then again, females often said he subconciously gave them wrong ideas by just little things he said or did. Maybe because he hadn't moved on with his life, yet, the way he should. Or maybe it was just his nature.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Nicole watched him, "A cat?" she asked, the look on her face changing. She then giggled a bit at herself, "Well that was a bit awkward." she said off the cuff, blushing as she said that to him. "Excuse me" Nicole said before getting up and going to the ladies room. Once there, she splashed some water on her face, then looked at herself, a slight grin on her face. Come on girl, laugh it off she said to herself. Nicole shook her head, then went back out and rejoined Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:14 pm

He chuckled a little with her. Well, it was a little awkward, yes, but it was totally his fault. He could have chosen a better way to say that his kitten was a little clingy today.
"Well, that was fast." Danny said, when she joined him again. "I'm sorry. I should have chosen a better way to introduce him... Guess it's true... I really do need to start thinking more before I talk."

He just had to get it off his chest. And he wasn't mad at her. It wasn't her fault.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that. "Don't worry about it Danny" she replied, smiling a bit as she said that to him. "So, you have a cat?....what kind?" she asked while taking Danny's hand again, clearly interested in learning more about Danny's animal friend. At the same time, Nicole thought about getting a pet for her apartment, but didn't know which one would be right for her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 pm

He nodded a little, glad when she asked him about his little friend. And he liked talking about his cat, if he was asked. Somehow, he figured, it was like being a father of a small child. He always had something funny to tell, that his little furry friend had done. Naturally, without him even noticing a somewhat loving smile came to his lips.
"Well, he's a Russian Blue. Just five months old." he replied. "Still needs my help when he's trying to jump onto my lap. You should see how funny it looks when he climbs onto my bed, while I get ready for my day."

Danny let out a small chuckle, thinking about he did that just this morning. But he was getting bigger and it wasn't as hard for him to jump onto his bed as it was when he got him, just two months ago.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next