Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 am

Hannah tilted her head to a side as she listened to Patrcik. As Patrick said that Olivia struck again she sighed. "God! Alright c'mon Pat... After we check the scene I'll dress up into a babysitter..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:37 am

Patrick nodded, then headed out to his car, kit in hand at the same time. Once there, he put the kit into the back, then got into the driver's seat.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Hannah also went to her car, her kit beside her on the passenger's seat while she drove to the scene.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm

A few minutes later, Patrick got to the scene, the sitter, Michelle, and her charges Abby and Sean, where sitting with the EMTs. Abby was clearly rattled by what had happened to her, Sean and Michelle.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Hannah arrived at the scene, she breathed deeply as she saw the kids and the sitter. She procceed the scene, this time she didn't want to face the parents or the victims.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:08 am

Patrick knew it, so he took over in interviewing the parents and the victims.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

After a while Hannah came to Patrick. "Nothing unusual... The evidence are the same as in other scenes..." she informed.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she said that, then nodded in reply. "From what Michelle told me she went into Abby's room to get something for her when Olivia grabbed her from behind and told her to take the kids into the bedroom."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

Hannah nodded in respond, "Alright then... I'll narrow the area where Olivia has struck, then I'll see if there's more familys that rent a babysitter... I'll be the babysitter with some backup..." she told her idea.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:13 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Hannah said that. "Okay, get on it, we can't waste anymore time." he replied
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 am

Hannah nodded, "I'll grab some T-Shirt and Jeans first in my house... Meet you at the Lab?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 am

"Of course" Patrick replied, "I know a few people that can help us out."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Hannah nodded and drove home. She took her casual clothes and put them on before went back to the Lab. She met Patrick in the A/V Lab where Archie was narrowing down the location for her 'trick or treat' for Olivia.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 am

Patrick looked over when Hannah came in, seeing how she was dressed. "Very nice Hannah" he said to her as officers from the undercover division walked up at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Hannah grinned, "Hey I always got first place at costume contest..." she said to Patrick. She stood next to him and gazed at the monitor, "So uh... Where to go?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:01 am

Patrick nodded in reply as Archie spoke up, telling them about a demo house that a local realtor company agreed to let them use.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 am

"Okay then! Me driving or the officer here?" Hannah asked.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 am

Patrick smiled a bit when Hannah said that. "You are, but wait a few minutes after we leave, we need to make this look legit." he said to Hannah in reply.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Hannah nodded, "Kay! But I think taking my Porsche is not a good thing... Babysitter don't have Porsche..." she said while shaking her head.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 am

Patrick, Archie and the others all smiled a bit when Hannah said that. "I can drive you over." a female patrol officer that was in the room pipped up. Patrick looked over at her. "I can pose as Hannah's mother." she added. Patrick nodded when she said that, "Thank you officer....?" he started to ask. "Officer Stephanie Peterson" Stephanie replied. She was a little taller then Hannah and had the same color hair.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 pm

"You look like my mom..." Hannah murmured sadly and looked down. Her face became cheerful and normal again as she looked up. "Well I could be Jade for my alias..." She offered.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 am

Patrick nodded in reply, Rachel looked at Hannah when she said that. "You okay?" she asked, fearing she upset Hannah.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

Hannah smiled slightly, "Nah, I'm okay..." she lied. "So what's your name, 'mom'?" she joked.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Rachel nodded, then smiled a bit when Hannah said that. "My name's Stephanie, but just call me mom." she replied
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 pm

"Alright! C'mon mom... You come Pat? Because if you do, did I have to start calling you dad?" Hannah teased.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum