Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Empty A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:39 am

Jennifer Mullen and her husband Robert were out celebrating their anniversary, both were having a good time as they reminisced about how they met and far they have come in their relationship. "I'm so happy to be a a wife and mother." Jennifer said to her husband, Robert nodded in reply, "Your a great wife and mother at that." he said to her, Jennifer smiled when Robert said that, little did they know, their six year old son Luke, four year old daughter Maya and their babysitter, 16 year old Kaitlyn Baxter, had fallen victim to a rather bazaar crime spree. Jennifer and Robert would find out when they saw the photo of them hanging from the door. All three were tied up and sitting on the bed, Jennifer flipped out and went inside while Robert called the police

minutes later, Patrick arrived at the house, parking as close as he could, seeing Det. Brass, he walked over to him, "Det. Brass, what do we got?" he asked, Brass looked at Patrick, then handed him the photo, Patrick took it, sighing a bit when he saw what it was, "Great, the pacifier bandit does it again." he said out loud, not knowing that he had an audience when he said that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Hannah got a call from Patrick for helping him with a crime scene. She yawns and sighs, she just fell asleep for 1 hour and already got a call for put on her CSI vest. She jump off from her bed and walks to the bathroom. She hurried to brushed her thick locks caramel hair and put on her vest. She grabs her keys and runs downstairs to her garage where her silver Porsche waiting for her...

She met Jim and Patrick already waiting her in the crime scene. She shows her badge to an officer and he led her to the guys. "Hi guys... What we got now?" she asks, everybody can see that she still sleepy from her tone.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am

Patrick looked at the young CSI when she spoke up. "The pacifier bandit struck again." he said to Hannah before showing her the photo that was left for Jennifer and Robert. If he was honest with himself, this was one bazaar crime spree.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am

Hannah look at the photo her partner (since they almost got cases together) gives to her. "I think I would rather ask questions to the parents... Then I'll join you to the victims..." she said. She didn't want to face the sadness and cries from the parents but she have to do it, she's a great family person and the other always ask her to asks questions to the family.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:21 am

Thomas nodded in reply, then walked over to were Luke, Maya and Kaitlyn were sitting. Kaitlyn had her arms around the kids, both of whom were still in shock over what happened. At the same time, Robert was comforting Jennifer as they sat on the edge of their car.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 am

Hannah asked questions to the parents slowly, knowing that they still in shock because when they celebrating their anniversary the kids and their babysitter been attacked. She wrote their confession on her note book, after she finished she stood up and goes to Patrick. "Well the parents said they left at 09.00 and they seem fine, not scared or something... And they didn't saw anyone spying at the house... So what do you think? The suspect knew the family or not?" she asked.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Patrick listened to Hannah after talking with the kids. "I'm thinking this is someone unknown to them." he said to her. "However: I have a feeling that the suspect is a woman." Patrick added.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:07 am

Hannah frowns, "I agree with the 'someone unknown for them' Pat but... Why you had a feeling that the suspect is a woman?" she asked
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am

Patrick watched her, "Well for one thing the kids were not harmed." he said to Hannah in reply. "Have you read over the other cases related to this one?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Hannah thinking for a while, she always spend her time for doing the open cases and in her free times she always used it for asleep. "Uh... Sorry I haven't... But you may be right, women especially who love kids wouldn't harmed them..." she said
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:33 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Your forgiven" he said to her gently. "Still doesn't fully explain the use of pacifiers on the kids." Patrick added as he stood their. At the same time, Jennifer was hugging her kids.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:36 am

"Thanks for the forgiveness..." she said, "I think the suspect like to play dress up and made babies... Maybe there's any prints on the pacifiers... I'll dust it first..." she added and took her kit for dusting prints, she took the pacifiers and started to dust.

"Argh idiot!" she murmured frustrated, "No prints found, these are clean as a whistle... The suspect pretty smart..." she said to Patrick
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 am

"You're welcome" Patrick said to her in reply. He watched Hannah as she dusted for prints, thinking about what she said. "Great" he said to himself after she made the comment about the pacifiers being clean for prints. "Better find another way to ID her then."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:13 am

Hannah looked up, "Did the victims said anything about the suspect touched anything? If there's no prints we could use DNA... I bet even the most perfect crime, there's always a mistake..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Aye" he said to her. "The sitter told me that she cut herself on the window." Patrick added before running back into the house.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 am

Hannah smiled, she and Patrick would got a great DNA sample this time. Cut herself on the window? Then there's would be blood there. Hannah followed him into the house.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:20 am

Patrick walked back to the open window and saw the blood. He quickly got a swab of the blood, placing it in the bag he had after doing so. "Hopefully this will help us." he said to Hannah.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 am

Hannah smiled and nodded, "Let's go back to the Lab... I can't wait to know who's behind this crime... Let's give justice to the victims..." she said and walked to her car and start to drive.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Patrick nodded in agreement, then headed back to the lab as well. As he drove he thought about this attack and the other two.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 am

As she arrived, Hannah ran to the Lab to met Greg. She handed the DNA sample to him to been proceed. She can't wait for the result so she stood in the Lab, watching Greg.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 am

At the same time, Patrick went over the case reports from the other incidents involving this woman. The more he read into them, the more he noticed how bazaar this case was turning out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 am

After she got the result Hannah ran to Patrick, but she's a little bit disappointed by it.

She handed the result to Patrick, "Here... You're right about the suspect is a woman but..." She stopped and sighed before continued, "Greg and I been through all of the database we had but the DNA didn't match to anyone... This woman maybe a new at making crime or she's really a professional until she never been arrest... This case is harder than we thought Pat..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 am

Patrick looked at Hannah as she spoke to him, hearing the tone in her voice at the same time. "Agreed, but even the best slip up." he said to her in reply while watching her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Patrick made Hannah's mood a little bit lighten up, she smiled slightly and nodded. "And a great CSI would knew and found the slip up... I'll check for the other evidence then... Shot me any information that you got, kay partner?" And with that she ran to her evidence.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 am

Patrick nodded in reply in reply. "Of course" he said to her before getting back to work.

At the same time, the suspect, 44 year old Jessica Hamilton, was getting ready to attack again.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum