Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:12 am

Hannah made a growling sound to Olivia before stormed out but a little hand caught her leg. She looked down and found Juliet looked up to the brown haired girl. "Hannah... I want to be with you, please?" the little girl whispered, Hannah sighed but nodded and scooped Juliet into her arms then walked out.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 6 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 am

Patrick watched her, then left the room as well. Outside, Olivia was getting put into one of the cars. Patrick watched as she was taken away.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Hannah handed Juliet and her brothers to their parents before walked toward Patrick. "I want to be there in the interrogation. I don't care if she got me or not, I just want to see her suffer." She said coldly without looking att Patrick's face.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Hannah said that to him. "And you will be there" he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Hannah smiled wickedly, "I will go now." She said and walked toward one of the polices' car since she didn't bring her car.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:39 am

Patrick nodded, then went back to his car. Once in, he drove back to the station.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Hannah waited for Patrick and Jim Brass near the interrogation room. Once Olivia was brought by the officers Hannah gave a murderous look to her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am

Olivia looked back at her as she was taken into the room. At the same time, Patrick walked up and stood next to Hannah.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am

"C'mon Pat..." Hannah said and walked into the interrogation room.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:24 am

Patrick nodded, then followed her into the room. Olivia looked at them at the same time. "So, Nancy Drew returns" she taunted. "Shut it" Patrick said to her after closing the door. He then walked around to the right hand side of the room and stood there.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 am

Hannah sat across Olivia. "Let's go to the point, why? Why you even do your crimes?" She asked and opened the case file.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:33 am

Olivia looked at her, "To carry on my dad's work." she replied as Thomas watched her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 am

Hannah raised a brow, "Do you know that it was against the law and you can go to jail for at least 25 years?"

(OC: I don't really good at interrogation. Can you do it please?)
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am

(sure)

Olivia watched her, clearly unfazed by what Hannah was saying. "Wow, feisty one aren't you?" she said. Patrick leaned in at the same time. "Why don't you try cooperating with us Olivia." he said to her. Olivia looked at him when he said that. "Why should I?" she asked. "Because what you tell us effects the amount of time you spend in jail, not that it will really matter because once the women you will be rooming with find out what you did, they will rip you to shreds.......worse then what the male prisoners would do."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Hannah watched Olivia's face, examining her. "Just answer the questions, Olivia." Olivia turned to her, "For what? So you can took revenge on what my dad did to you and your siblings?" It's about that Olivia!" It must be hard isn't it?" "Stop it!" "Be the youngest one and they always asked if you... scared." Hannah hit the table with her hands. "Stop it!" Her anger boiled inside her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 am

Patrick stood up and walked Hannah out of the room. Olivia had a smug grin on her face at the same time. Outside, Patrick looked at Hannah, seeing the anger in her eyes at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 am

"Why you take me out?!" Hannah said furiously, "I wanted to know that she deserved a long time in jail!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:49 am

"Hannah, you need to focus" Patrick said to her sternly. "You are letting Olivia get under your skin." he added.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Hannah clenched her fists but said nothing. She looked down and took a few deep breaths. After a few minutes she sighed and looked up to Patrick. "I think you're right. I'll watch from the other room then, so you didn't have to bring me out again."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Hannah said that. "Okay" he said gently before going back inside. He would spend the next hour interrogating Olivia
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Hannah went to the other room, the only thing that connected the room with the interrogation room was the one way glass. She watched as Patrick interrogated Olivia, sometimes a hiss escaped her lips when Olivia's answered upset her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 am

Patrick kept his cool as he listened to Olivia answer his questions. An hour later, he was walking out while two male officers walked her down to booking.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 am

Hannah met up with Patrick outside. "So she's in jail now? Please tell me we got her..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 am

Patrick nodded, "We did" he replied, "She was defiant, but cracked in the end." Patrick added as he watched Hannah. It was clear he was glad that this was over.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am

Hannah breathed in relief, "Great... No more kids that would ended up like her victims, and her father's. Want to celebrate it?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum