Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 am

Hannah's pager buzzed in her pocket, she checked it. "Oh shit!" she said in frustrated and ran to Patrick.

"Pat! Pat! Pager, buzzed, suspect, attack, again!" she was still gasping for air. Even she didn't understand what she was saying.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she ran in and said that. "Hannah, slow down, what are you saying?" he asked while watching her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

Hannah took a few deep breaths before clearing her throat. "My pager was buzzing and when I check it... The suspect attack again Pat... We have to go to the crime scene now... Like, right now!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 am

Patrick nodded, then secured what he had before heading out of the lab. He ran down the hall, getting a kit and heading out to the motor pool.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am

Hannah ran with Patrick down the hall, getting her own kit and heading to her silver Porsche 911 turbo. Her parents once said she needed her car for the job becasue she had to come to crime scenes ASAP. She drove as fast as she can without getting herself arrested by the polices.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Patrick was ahead of Hannah. Once there, he saw the husband comforting his wife while the kids and sitter were being checked out by the EMTs. Thomas parked as close as he could, then got out and walked over to Brass.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 am

Hannah parked beside Patrick then she walked to Brass with Patrick for the detail.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am

"Lisa and Rachel Kincaid were with their sitter Jessica. Jessica was going to get drinks for them when the bandit got her and had her bring the kids into the main bedroom. Once there she.....well just look at the photo." Brass said to them before showing it to Patrick and Hannah. Patrick looked at it and sighed a bit, "Just like before" he said.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 pm

"Why would someone did this to these children and their sitters?! I would kick their asses for sure!" she growled, well not litterally but near to a growl.

She stormed into the crime scene and started processing with her anger still in her heart. But she'll save it for later, she couldn't explode in her crime scene in front of everyone. She could probably being kicked out from the case or worst. She would poured all of her feeling later, in a more private place where nobody will be able to see her in such a condition.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Patrick and Brass looked at Hannah when she said that. After a few seconds, Patrick walked in to where she was. "Hannah" he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 am

Hannah looked up, even much of her didn't want to talk but Patrick had called her. "Yes? What's wrong Pat?" she asked.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 am

Patrick watched her, "You going to be okay?" he asked, watching Hannah closely as he spoke to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Hannah sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I'll live..." she smiled slightly toward him, "Nothing to worry about..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 am

Patrick nodded in reply, then helped her with processing.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 am

It's odd for Hannah that Patrick didn't ask for any detail but she just shrugged it off. But somehow her heart wanted her to tell him what was wrong, it can helped with the crime.

"Pat..." she called, "Do you aware about an old case, similar to this?" she avoided to looked at Patrick.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she asked that. "I am: this person had hit five times before today." he said to her as he worked.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 am

"Can I talk to you later? In your office maybe? I need some private and safe place to talk..." Hannah said quietly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Of course" he said to her before getting back to processing the scene.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am

Hannah felt a little bit reliefed, she procceed the scene with a lighter feeling. She quickly packed the evidence before went to the kids' bedrooms.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:58 am

Patrick continued processing the window and the parents bedroom. Outside Det. Sophia Cruz was interviewing the sitter and the kids.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 am

After a while Hannah walked toward Patrick. "I'm done in the kids' bedrooms. Need any help here?" She asked as she knelt beside Patrick so she could see what he examining.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:09 am

Patrick nodded a bit in reply, "Yes I do, can you get the luminal for me please?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 am

Hannah nodded, she took the luminol from the kit and handed it to Patrick. She watched quietly as he proceed the scene. She really wanted to get out from the scene, she was scared no doubt.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Patrick sensed it as he worked with the luminol, revealing a trail blood that looked like it was washed before they came.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 am

"Blood trail..." Hannah murmured, "There was no blood trail at the other scenes... Not even in a cold case..." She added a little bit louder. "Patrick, I think this scene is either the suspect became careless or this is not the same case... A copycat maybe?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum