Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 10 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. "I'm glad you are." she replied before kissing him. After doing so, Nicole swam a short distance away from Danny, keeping her eyes on him at the same time. It was clear that Nicole was happy as well, as evidenced by the look on her face.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

Danny couldn't help but just smile at her. He sure wasn't used to that feeling anymore, but it still felt good. He was glad things turned out this way. Now things could only get better, right? And he would enjoy every second of that.
"Yeah... me, too." he said and then watched her swim a small distance away, before he decided to follow her. He quickly caught up to her, although he had to admit he was a little out of training.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:17 am

Nicole smiled, then dove under water and swam over to Danny, coming up next to him. "Haven done that for a while." she said to him, grinning as she said that. The last time she had done that was in a water polo match while in school.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am

Danny could tell that Nicole obviously enjoyed the water and the swimming. He watched her dive under water and swim over to him, a small smile on his face.
"Well, me either... I used to love swimming when I was younger... but never really got the chance to come out here and do it again." he replied, after she was next to him. "I can tell you enjoy it."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:49 am

Nicole nodded in reply, "Thanks.....you should get back into it Danny." she replied while watching him. "I bet you would enjoy it again." Nicole added, honesty in her voice as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 am

Danny nodded a little reply, actually agree with her.
"Yeah, I think I should do that some time." he replied. "When I can find the time... it's kinda hard with my line of work."

It was true, a real hobby was hard to keep up, because he basically was on call all of the time. He had to be ready to leave almost around the clock. And that made it a little difficult for him to actually have a hobby. That's why he only went for runs when he had a moment.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Understood Danny" she replied while putting her arms around Danny's neck as she said that. "What would I do with out you?" she said while looking at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:03 am

"Hm..." he said, looking into Nicole's eyes, noticing once again just how beautiful she was.
Danny put his arms around her, making a thinking face. "Good question... probably the same things, just without me." he then said. There was no way telling what she would do without him, neither could he tell what he would do without her around. And he didn't really waste much time thinking about it either. He was glad they met and enjoyed every minute he spent with Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her. "I'm not sure I'd date again." she said off the cuff as she held onto Danny. You're the only bloke I want to be with." Nicole added.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Danny looked at Nicole, when she said that to him. He was surprised that she was this quick to actually make a comment like that, but he was also glad to hear it. But he had a serious look on his face.
"Yeah you would. I know I did." he told her. "But at this point you don't need to worry about it... I'm not going anywhere."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:50 pm

A big smile came to Nicole's face when Danny said that to her. She leaned in and kissed Danny passionately. It was clear that she was happy to have him in her life. I'm a lucky gal she said to herself while holding onto Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Danny held her close, replying to her kiss. He, too was glad that he had her in his life, that she made her way into his life by simply talking to him without actually just being after his good looks and Spanish charm, like so many women before. Sometimes, on a really bad night, he did give in to such a woman and in the year after Anna left he done that quite a lot, which gave the image of a play boy, which he had a hard time getting rid of and just recently managed to do so, when he met Nicole. But she didn't know all of that. He never talked about it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:04 am

Nicole could tell that Danny was just as happy as she was. "Looks like we are both happy Danny." she said to him while standing there in the water. There was a happy glint in her eyes as she said that to him, her trademark smile still on her face. At the same time, the pretty Australian thought back to when she first came to the U.S., she never thought that this would happen to her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

Danny gave her small smile and nodded a little. "Seems like it." he said, then took her hand and slowly led her out of the water again. Mostly because he was beginning to feel a little cold, probably due to his lack of sleep last night.

Thinking back to the time they met, Danny never imagined that he could actually feel like this again. He had been so heartbroken and introverted after Anna left him, that he forgot how it felt to be happy. When she first left, he never wanted to feel like that again, afraid that he will be hurt again. But after meeting Nicole and spending time with her, he couldn't help but fall in love with the smart and beautiful Australia woman. She had captured his heart, brought him back to life.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:38 am

Nicole smiled and kissed Danny again after he said that. "Why don't we head back to the campsite and warm up a bit?" she said to him, sensing that it was time for them to get out of the water they were in at the moment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:44 am

He nodded a little in reply. It was a good idea. Not that he was usually freezing easily, but it was early in the morning and he didn't really sleep much, so he wasn't as tough as he usually was this morning.
"That's what I had in mind." he said, while slowly walking back to the beach.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

Nicole nodded, then got out of the lake and went over to her towel. The sun reflected off the water that dripped down Nicole's arms, legs, belly and back, making it look like she was glowing a bit as she stood there and started to dry herself off.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 am

Danny followed her a little slower, taking the chance to look at her while she began to dry herself off. He couldn't help but smile, noticing how beautiful she actually was. He slowly walked up to her, stood behind Nicole and put his hands on her hips. He leaned in a little, whispering into her ear: "You look very beautiful in that swimsuit, by the way."

As he was standing close to her, Danny could smell her scent mixing with scent of the water and to him that was a lovely combination. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking her scent in, before he pulled back and reached for his towel, before he would do something he would regret later.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:30 am

Nicole felt a shiver go up her spine when Danny touched her like that, but she quickly relaxed when she heard his comment. "Why thank you" she replied, feeling her cheeks turn warm at the same time. Nicole turned to face him. "You know us Aussie gals have a reputation for beauty." she told him, a cheeky grin on her face as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 am

While drying himself off now, Danny chuckled a little and looked up at Nicole. He shook his head at her comment. "Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." he commented, a small smirk on his face. "And I bet not every Aussie girl is as beautiful as you are."

Well, for him Nicole would always be the most beautiful woman anyway. Once he had his heart set on a woman, he never strayed. Sure, he would look at beautiful women and say so, but beauty wasn't the reason why he fell in love with Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply. "True" she said. "However, there were a few gals I served with who could have been Miss Australia." she said honestly as she finished drying off and getting dressed, a teasing tone in her voice as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:01 am

"Oh, really?" he asked her in the same tone.
He honestly didn't really care, he wasn't that kind of man. But on the other side it didn't hurt to tease her a little. He was a man after all and usually one who liked to have a good time.
"Maybe I should go meet some then, sometime." Danny added, a smirk on his face.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 am

Nicole knew he was teasing her when he said that. "I'd love to take you there." she replied while getting her shorts on as she replied to his comment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 am

Danny chuckled a little in reply. Actually, he didn't really want to put his jeans over his still wet boxers, so he used an old trick he learned while he was younger. Wrapping the long towel around his waist, he changed his underwear before he put his pants back on and put everything back into the small beach bag he brought. It was a good thing, being a guy, he only needed a towel to cover up his lower parts, the rest was visible anyway.

Putting his shirt back on, he was ready to head back to the camp.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:37 am

Nicole finished changing, then looked at Danny. She nodded, then took his hand in her's and led him back to the camp site.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next