Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 6 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:09 am

Nicole nodded a bit, "I did" she replied. "It was nice to sleep in a tent again." Nicole added, smiling a little as she said that to him. "Don't think otherwise, I enjoy my flat, but its nice to get away from it all and sleep out under the stars." Nicole said to Danny in an honest tone.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:17 am

"I used to sleep outside my tent in the backyard of my grandparents' home when I was a kid." he said, remembering how he sometimes just fell asleep by the small camp fire they let him lit, if he wanted to sleep in a tent outside. He was maybe 12 years old back then and mostly watching the stars when he would fall asleep outside his tent.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:26 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Awww" she said before checking the on the food. "Its almost ready" Nicole said to him before sitting back down. "I take it that you enjoyed doing that?" she asked while looking at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am

Danny smiled a little to himself, watching Nicole.
"I don't know..." Daniel said to her. "It just... happened. Usually when I was watching the starts by the fire. I was like 12 years old, mostly just fell asleep from exhaustion, I guess."

He couldn't help but smirk a little. He didn't quite remember if he liked sleeping under the stars, when he had his tent built up next to him. He just remembered that it felt different to wake up under the open sky than in a tent.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 am

Nicole smiled as she watched Danny say that to her. "Ace" she said to him after he finished. "Looks like we both have an adventurous spirit." Nicole said off the cuff. Seconds later, she checked the food again. "Its ready" she said to Danny before getting a bowl for him and filling it up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 am

"Seems that way." Daniel replied, watching Nicole filling the bowls with their breakfast. He was curious what she made them, since he didn't quite think too much about it earlier. "What'd you make?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. "Omelets with breakfast steak, mushrooms, tomato and orange peppers." she replied while getting her portion and sitting next to Danny again.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:54 pm

"Wow." Danny said quite impressed. He hadn't had such an extraordinary breakfast in quite a while and he probably wouldn't have made something like that. He mostly went with eggs and toast and a cup of tea or coffee. But then, he mostly wasn't camping.

"That's some breakfast. You know I won't let you go, ever, now, right?" he asked in a slightly teasing but also serious tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 am

Nicole smiled as Danny said that. "I know" she teased in reply while sitting back next to him. "Though, I don't believe I become a homemaker, I can't see myself doing that." Nicole said gently, an off the cuff sound to her voice as she said that to Danny. Nicole started to eat after she made that comment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:14 am

Danny had taken his first bite while Nicole was replying to what he said before. He stopped chewing, to look at her. No homemaker, huh? Well, he didn't quite figure she'd be the kind of woman to stay home all day after getting married, but maybe if they had children? As long as they were little? But then again, they could drop them off at his mom's, Danny knew that she would be thrilled to watch some little ones.

Danny quickly shook his head. It was way too early for such thoughts. They just had made the first step toward a future of some kind, children weren't quite on his radar, yet. He wanted some, but it was just too early to think about it now.

"Didn't think you would." he said honestly. He would never force his wife to stay home all day, if he had one. But he wasn't a believer in kindergarden either. He'd much rather raise his kids alone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny said that.  She had too much of an adventurous spirit to stay at home all day.  "Don't get me wrong, I admire women who do that." Nicole said to Danny as she ate.  "I'm just not one of those women.....though my mum did become one." she said softly while sitting there with her bowl in hand.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:24 am

Danny watched Nicole, not really sure why she mentioned that just now. He wouldn't judge her, although if someone asked him, Nicole would make a great housewife. But she didn't have to, if she didn't wanted to. It didn't matter to him.
"Well, you know... some women change their point of views and thoughts about themselves when they become mothers." he said to her in a gentle tone. "An old friend of mine once said the same thing about herself, you just did. Now that she has children, she changed her mind completely. Might not happen to everyone, but to some."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:06 am

Nicole looked over to Danny when he said that to her, then looked back to the fire, letting his word sink in. "Well, when you say it that way....maybe its not a bad thing." she said gently, smiling a bit at the same time. Nicole continued to eat after saying that to Danny, trying to picture herself as a housewife. The smile on her face got a bit bigger as she did that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Danny watched Nicole, smiling a little to himself. He was trying to picture the same thing, there was nothing he could do about that now. He knew that he wanted Nicole to be the one he would be marrying and start a family with, but he also knew that it was way too early to even consider it, yet. He didn't want to end up hurt again.
"It's not." he said softly, taking another bite of his breakfast. "And it's something every woman should do, when they have children. They need their mothers around and grow up much more protected than if they are sentd to kindergarden or stay with a nanny as soon as they are old enough. But that's just my opinion and I wouldn't want to force a woman to do it, just wish they would for their children's sake."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:29 am

Nicole listened to Danny when he said that to her, letting it sink in as she sat there. "I'll keep it in mind, mate." she said to him, smiling as she spoke up. Nicole went back to finishing her meal, once she did, she put her bowl up, then went to brush her teeth.

After doing so, she walked back to Danny and sat next to him. "Almost done?" she asked after sitting down and looking at him. The morning sun bounced off Nicole's cheeks as she said that to him, giving her skin a slight rose tint to them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Danny finished his breakfast at about the same time Nicole did, but instead of getting up right away, he stayed sitting at the fire, watching the sun rise. He let his thoughts wander to the night before and how it ended and a slight smile came to his face. Moving on felt good, he had to admit that much. He just hoped it would stay that way.

When Nicole returned to him, he snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at her. "Sure. Been done for a while."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that, then took his bowl and cleaned it for him, returning to her spot next to him after she did that. After she sat down again, Nicole leaned over and rested her head on Danny's shoulder. There was a slight smile on her lips as she watched the sun rise with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:54 am

A little surprised, Danny watched Nicole for a moment. The small smile on his lips and the light from the rising sun gave him a content and somewhat happy look. When Nicole sat back down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder, Danny put his arm around her and softly leaned his head against hers, so that his cheek was resting on the top of her head.

The feelings running through him as he sat like that, were feelings he hadn't had in a long time. They were new feelings and yet so familiar. It filled his heart with warmth, a warm feeling that he had missed since he was left alone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 am

Nicole watched the sunrise, smiling as she did. "How are you feeling Danny?" she asked while sitting there with him. She was feeling giddy, but wanted to hear what he had to say about this moment they were having together.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Daniel snapped out of his thoughts when Nicole spoke to him. How was he feeling? That was a good question. He wasn't one to talk about emotions much, but he had to say at least something that was accurate to whar he felt inside.

Maybe that was another thing why Anna had blamed him for her cheating. Maybe his not really talking about emotions much was something she couldn't deal with? But he had only wanted to protect her from the problems he sometimes faced at work. He sometimes was worried when a case turned out different, he sometimes was threatened by suspects and he worried that they might take things out on his loved ones. He just wanted to keep that away from them.

"Glad that I took this trip with you." he replied to her question.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "I'm glad too, mate." she replied, smiling as she said that. Nicole was clearly happy to be with him. "We should do this more often." she said to him off the cuff while looking up to him. "Of course, this doesn't have to be the only thing we do." Nicole added, smiling a bit as she said that, clearly happy.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:33 am

"Hm... wouldn't mind if it was." Danny replied in a low tone, smiling a little.
It was nice to have someone near him again. He was glad that he let Nicole close, that he finally let go of those fears of being hurt again and took a step toward her. And he had a feeling that it might be the start of something great.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Nicole felt the same way as she sat there. "Same here mate" she replied, smiling as she said that to him. "I'm glad you let get close Danny." she said to him in her Australian accented voice. It was clear that she was happy to have met him and that they were growing close together.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:27 pm

"Hm." he said and smiled a little. In those two years that he was alone now, it seemed that he had forgotten how it felt to have someone close to you, to have someone to start dreaming with again. He had always believed that Anna was the one for him and in the end, when she left and realized that it had been a lie, he was devastated. Maybe he gave up hope of ever being happy again.

But now he was. He had met someone who had drawn him out. Met someone he wanted to have near, he wanted to know her. Be with her, maybe for the rest of his life, but that was a thought he didn't dare to think yet.

"Well, been a long way. I'm just glad I was able to brush off the past." he said in a quiet tone. "At least some part of it."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 am

Nicole smiled a bit, then leaned up and kissed Danny's cheek. "What was that?" she asked, thinking she heard Danny say something out loud. Nicole watched Danny after she said that to him, waiting for his reply her question as she sat there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next