Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 11 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Back at their camp, Danny put his small beach bag back into his tent and left hits boxers out to dry. While he did feel refreshed, he was still a little bit tired, but at least it didn't show that much on his face anymore.
He got the fire going again and sat downin front of it, looking into the flames, lost in thoughts.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Nicole soon joined him after getting her stuff put up. She could tell that Danny was lost in his thoughts as they sat there. "As you Americans say: penny for your thoughts?" she asked gently while sitting there with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Danny snapped out of his thoughtful state and looked at Nicole. He had been lost in a memory of the last time he went camping and sat by a fire. Back then he had a woman by his side, too. But the memory wasn't a really happy one, because it was the last time they went out here, just a week later he caught that same woman cheating on him. And he remembered that they had been arguing a lot during that trip. He should have known that something was up back then, but maybe he just didn't want to?

"Uh... just a memory of the last time I sat a camp fire..." he said quietly, his tone somewhat somber. "Wasn't really a happy thought."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "I see" she said gently while sitting there with him. "I'm not going to ask about it then." she said to him in the same tone while gently taking his hand in her's. Nicole still didn't feeling like it was right for her to really dig into Danny's past.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Danny looked at her, interlocking his fingers with hers, after Nicole took his hand. He gave her a small smile. "You can, if you want to know." he replied in a gentle tone. Today he wouldn't mind talking about Anna and how it ended and how he became who he was today, with Nicole. And why he actually took this long before he made his move on getting closer to Nicole. Maybe he said it, because he actually wanted to talk about it. It didn't hurt as much anymore as it did before.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am

Nicole looked at Danny, a little surprised that he said that to her. "Well, on that then, I'd like to hear about it." she said, sitting up a bit at the same time. She didn't know what Danny would tell her in the next few minutes.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:27 am

Danny nodded a little, looking back into the flames. He was silent for a moment, not really sure where to begin. He had already told her that he once was engaged, but he didn't really talk about it.
"Well, I told you I was engaged once..." he started, his eyes remaining on the small fire. "It had actually to do with it. I just remembered the last time I was out here camping. She was with me, it was one of the rare occasions we actually spent time together. Now, looking back I remember how we fought a lot that time... I'm thinking I should have known something was up with her, I should've seen it coming what happened just a week after..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her. "I'm sorry that happened to you Danny." she said to him honestly. "You don't have to worry about her anymore." Nicole added while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 am

Danny looked up for the first time and at Nicole. But only for a few seconds before he looked back at the fire. It wasn't like he was actually depressed about it in that moment. He was just talking about something he's never told anyone.
"If it were that easy." he replied. "You shouldn't be sorry for me though... if it didn't happen, I'd probably be married now... who knows if I would've been happy. It's not like I'm depressed about it, sad maybe because she broke my heart back then, but... it doesn't hurt as much as it used to."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "Point taken" she said to him gently while sitting there with him. Nicole looked back at the fire and smiled a little. "Its good that it doesn't hurt as much anymore." she said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 am

"Yeah, I know." he replied in an honest tone. "Have to get over it some time. Can't have it drag me down and hold me back, keeping me from actually being happy again."

Danny knew that he was glad that he took that step toward Nicole last night. He wanted to be happy again and he knew with her he could be. She already meant more to him that he could actually say in words. While it was overwhelming for him, it was a beautiful feeling, too.
"I guess you were meant to cross paths with me that night. I took you talking to me to get me where I am right now."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her, smiling at the same time. "I would have to agree." she replied honestly while leaning on Danny as she said that to him. "I'm glad that it happened."
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 am

A small smile returned to his face as he put his arm around Nicole, looking at the fire. He was glad that they've gotten this far. He was happy and for the first time in a while actually excited and in love again.
"Me, too." he replied honestly, closing his eyes for a moment.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:24 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. She could tell that he was excited and in love again. "I love you Danny" she said to him honestly as she watched the camp fire, her head on Danny's arm as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

Danny smiled a little, his heart actually skipping a beat, hearing her say those magical three words. But as much as he felt the same about her, he wasn't quite ready to say those words back to her. He had just started to get back to his old self, started to allow himself to fall in love, he couldn't take this next step yet. He hoped Nicole would understand.
"I'm glad to hear you say that." he said softly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 am

Nicole smiled, then leaned up and kissed Danny on the cheek. She was happy as well when she did that to him. As she did that, Nicole took Danny's hand into her's, interlocking her finger's with Danny's as she sat there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:23 am

He smiled in reply to her kissing his cheek. It felt good to have someone care about you.
"Funny... sometimes I wonder what she's doing... but then I also realize that I don't really care anymore." he said quietly.

Little did Danny know that sometime in the future, not too long from that day, Anna would be back and causing trouble for him. She would be back in his life and everything would be turned upside down.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 am

Nicole listened to Danny say that. "Its good that you don't.....theirs no need for you to think about her." she said to him honestly while looking up to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 am

Danny looked at Nicole and then sighed a little. If only it were that easy. If he was honest about it, Danny didn't want to seem like a heartless guy who forgot about someone he loved once and just stopped caring. Truth was, he still cared, just not the way he used to.
"Well, that would make me seem pretty heartless to just forget about her... she's been an important part of my life for twelve years." he replied honestly. "Maybe I still do care... just not the way I used to."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 am

Nicole listened to him as he said that. "Point taken" she said gently after Danny said that to her. "What do you remember the most about her?" she asked out of the blue.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:38 am

Danny looked back into the fire and for the first time in two years he actually tried to remember, not forget. What did he remember most about her? It was a question he's never asked before and now thinking about it, it was hard to answer right away.
Danny closed his eyes for a moment and let his mind wander back, remembering Anna.
"The smell of her hair when she was lying close to me, her head on my chest... her curly blond hair with those... beautiful brown eyes. I still remember how she would look up at me and smile. I used to love that smile..." Danny said after a while.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:45 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he told her that. "Sounds like you really liked her." she said honestly while watching him. "What lead her to hurt you the way she did?" Nicole asked while keeping her eyes on him as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:28 am

Danny smiled a little, thinking back to the good times he had with Anna. Yeah, he really did like her, more than just like. But things had changed for him quickly, after such a long time.
"Yeah... I did." he said in a soft tone.

But the look on his face saddened when Nicole asked that question. He didn't know the answer to that one either, which was probably why he still wasn't over it. "I don't know... maybe I burried myself too much in my work, kept too many things locked up inside, not wanting to bother her with the things I saw... she blamed me for not being around as often as I used to before I really got a shot at making a career at the FBI. Maybe she just couldn't deal with the toll that job takes on people. Or maybe she had been playing me for a fool all these years and when I got serious she sought a way out..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
btw... this is what Anna looks like Smile
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Nicole listened to Danny as he said all of that to her, she didn't know what to say at first. "Danny.....if you keeping things bottled up was the case, then you know what you should do." she said to him gently.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Danny sighed a little, looking into the small flame. He knew what he had to try and change about himself if he wanted any relationship to work. Or at least he figured he knew. But then again, it was something he did to protect those close to him from the cruel world he saw every day.
"Yeah, I know... I should talk about it." Danny said quietly, not looking at Nicole. "But then again, there are things about my job that I cannot talk about. Undercover assignments, for example. I don't like talking about my job at home... sometimes I just want to protect the people I care about. They don't need to know all the things I see every day."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next