Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 9 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Joanne's eyes widened and she gasped when he suddenly started tickling her, because she had definetly not expected that, so close to the hotel exit. She tried to slap his hands away, but he dashed ahead before she could touch him. Giggling slightly, she shook her head and followed, not running though, but in her normal rythm.
"Nigel... You know I am very ticklish," she kept playing, slowly shaking her head. She got outside of the hotel and glanced to the right, because the store was really close. She wanted to tell him to go that way, but she was getting nervous about what he was going to pick.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

The manic grin still on his face, Karl nodded. "I know you are. Why do you think I did it?" Screw being all proper out in public - this was way more fun!

He headed ahead of her then stopped in front of a store and slowly, as if someone that was reading a foreign language. "Swimsuit shop..." He turned to Joanne, a bright look on his face. "I think we're on the right track, don't you?" The CSI was planning on making the whole day as unserious as possible.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Joanne had always thought that if she ever got a boyfriend or a husband, she would be proper in public. She had some conceptions and perceptions and she could not be pulled out that easily. But she had to try for a week, for the sake of this case.

The blonde remained in place as Karl walked ahead and stopped not far away, in front of the store. She crossed her legs slightly, showing an expression that illustrated perfectly how much she didn't want to do that. She followed him and came very close, so only he could hear what she was saying. "Do we really have to?" she tried to back down. "I mean, why don't I go to a nice pub or cafe, and you go to the beach, get one of your strippers and feel good without me?"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Karl nodded, grinning. "You promised. And yes we have to. How else are we supposed to catch the killer? I mean, Miami killers are known to hang around the beaches. That's the only place they hang if you go by all the crime shows on tv," he replied, pretending to be serious.

"Look, I give you my honour and word as a boy scout that I will pick you something decent, ok? So no need to fear..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Joanne put her hands on her hips and remained just as close, because she didn't want others to hear their conversation. It was pretty difficult to only play a part all the time, not get time to talk with the partner for real. Undercover cases were probably the most difficult and interesting, which was why she had agreed to go to Miami along with Karl.

She sighed slightly and looked into his eyes, showing a pretty fake smile, because she didn't know what to expect from him. He was not going to be the only one who saw her this time, it was a beach full of people. "Okay, honey," she said through gritted teeth, turning her back on him and opening the door. "I can't wait."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 pm

It was only after the words were out of his mouth did Karl realise what he'd said. Oh crap. Me and my big mouth... It was times like this that he forgot that he was on a case and that Joanne was only here with him because she had to be, not because she necessarily wanted to be. This was why he enjoyed the non-undercover cases more - the boundaries were clear and well-defined. None of this not knowing where you stand stuff.

"Thank you," he remarked, sauntering through the door that she'd just opened. "Now. This is the fun part," he grinned, eyeing the rows and rows of swimwear. "Any particular colour you like, or am I to pick that too?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

"Hello," Joanne greeted the seller with a smile, as she walked inside of the small shop. It was not a big one, but it was full of swimsuits, so Karl did have what to pick from. She rolled her eyes slightly, but came up to him from behind, gently putting her hands on his waist. It was like his eyes were glittering seeing all those tiny things that were not even supposed to be covering something.

She smiled brightly at his question, because she had to get into her character fully now and stay like that for the whole day. "You pick everything," she said, hardly not letting out a sigh. "I promise," she shrugged, looking at him with a smirk on her lips.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Karl could already see that she was going to hate every moment of this. Which made the victory all the more sweeter. Of course he wasn't going to pick something horrendous and utterly skanky for her, but he was going to make her sweat it out for a bit and make her think he was.

He put his hands over hers, turning his head to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "You can count on that. I'm gonna pick you out something you won't forget," he murmured, turning around so he was facing her. "It'll be the sexiest thing ever. And it'll look even sexier cos you'll be the one wearing it," he added huskily, lips ever-so-slightly brushing hers as he talked.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Joanne felt like she was going to die, right there, right then. However, her reasons were not as strong as before. Apart from the night they had slept together for the first time, Karl had only seen her in very professional clothes, dress pants and button-down shirts. But now, he was going to see her in a swimsuit. Though he had seen her in a short nightgown with a cow in the front, and then naked the previous night. Her head was a mess and she couldn't understand herself anymore; it happened quite a lot when he was around.

She slightly raised an eyebrow when his lips ever-so-slightly brushed hers, but only smiled. She felt like punching him at the moment, but the case was more important than that. "I don't want just words. So get to work and pick one," she kept playing, slightly slapping his ass as she said the last part.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 pm

What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing?!?! his mind yelled at him. You're supposed to only be acting! And in a way that isn't completely all over each other. You're worse than the Beckhams!

This was getting so confusing. Karl's mind was racing and he wanted to just stop thinking about it all. Wanted to go back home, have a week-long sleep and try and forget all about this confusing business. But they had work to do.

"Aye aye Ma'am," he replied, giving her a salute before diving into the racks like a sniffer-dog searching for cocaine. He looked back at her, to judge her size then returned back to his task. He hated shopping, hated it with a passion. However, if it was swimsuit shopping for Joanne, he could sort of be ok with this.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Joanne was just as confused, because at times, she was not even sure if she was acting or not, if she was herself or just Prudence Fisher. But she couldn't say that she didn't like the situation; well, apart from the swimsuit thingy. She was not that fond of it.

She looked at him as he started looking around. In all honesty, she just wanted to try something decent on and leave the store, because she did not feel that comfortable in there. "Come on, honey, it's not rocket science!" she chuckled nervously.

The seller smiled nicely and came over to them, getting closer to Karl. "May I help you, Sir?"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 am

"It might not be rocket science, but it is definitely an art," Karl replied in a 'knowledgeable' voice, much like a wine aficionado would sound talking about wine. This was fun - teasing and annoying her like this. He was well aware that she would probably beat the living snot out of him once they got back to their room that evening, but it was a risk he was willing to take.

"I'm just searching for a swimsuit for my gorgeous wife here," he told the man, arms full of togs. "We're on our honeymoon and the silly darling has forgotten all her swimwear at home. I'm thinking of something in the blue range. Something like this, maybe?" he asked Jo, holding up a hanger to show her. "Or this...?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Joanne playfully rolled her eyes, chuckling slightly and shaking her head at his words. She assumed that he was going that much time only to tease and annoy her, because there were many suitable togs there, but he hadn't even looked at them. She sighed, but smiled slightly when he called her 'gorgeous' when talking to the seller guy. Of course, she was aware of the fact that he was playing a part, but half of her couldn't not get happy hearing these words.

She looked at the two swimsuits; they were very hot, but she had no idea how she would look in them. "I... really don't know, it's difficult to pick," she mumbled.

The guy looked at her, smiling nicely. "You can try them on if you want to." Joanne smiled as well and looked over at Karl. "Let's try them on, babe," she said, heading to the cabin.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Karl looked from one swimsuit to the other and raised his eyebrows. "Difficult? I thought you said that it wasn't rocket science...?" he retorted. "Must I do everything?" he teased, sauntering up to her and grabbing her arm before pulling her towards the changing rooms.

"Now," he said, thrusting the togs at her, "get changed. And hurry up, I want to get out of here."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Joanne smiled and just shook her head, before Karl came up to her and got a hold of her arm. She took the togs from him and slightly raised an eyebrow. She got in one of the changing rooms, but didn't pull the curtain just yet, because it was obvious that something was wrong with him.

"Hey," she said gently, frowning a little bit. "Are you okay, what's wrong?" She thought he would be excited to see her in various swimsuits and he would have liked to make her try more and more, so this sudden change confused her.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

"Nothing's wrong. Really. See this," he asked, pointing to his sudden grin, "does that look like a mark of something being wrong?" The words had come out wrong. Nothing was wrong; he was simply impatient to get her out onto the beach in her new gear. "The store is simply much too girly for me. I'm a male - we don't survive shopping. Now, get changed. I want to see you in these flimsy-nothings. Or do I have to go in there and help you with that too?" he asked, giving a theatrical sigh.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Joanne slightly raised an eyebrow and smiled when Karl seemed to come back to normal. Actually, she may have just been a little bit paranoid because of the case and the fact that she was actually buying some togs for herself; there were many new things happening over there.
She chuckled nervously at his next words, because she was not that excited to see herself in those flimsy-nothings; but there was not much she could do now. At his question, she put on a brilliant fake smile and narrowed her eyes a little bit. "You could, because I'm your wife," she chanted, turning her back on him and looking at his reflection in the mirror. "But I am pretty sure only one person is allowed inside," she added with a smirk.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Karl clapped his hands and gave a grin. "Oh I'm sure that this lovely gentleman over here will make an exception. Seeing as we are on a honeymoon, right?" he looked over at the salesman, putting on a perfect pair of puppy eyes.

The salesman looked pained but after a moment gave a reluctant nod. "Sure, Sir. You're welcome to assist your lovely wife if you wish."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Joanne's eyes widened and she almost gasped hearing the two men's words, because she had not expected something like this coming from Karl. Of course, they had had a pretty fun night and her head was now full of dirty, embarassed thoughts, but still, they had agreed that they would stop in the morning. And despite the fact that they were playing their parts at the moment, he could have skipped this totally unnecessary part.

She was already in the changing room, so only Karl could see her. With wide eyes and an almost angry expression on her face, she folded her arms over her chest. "What are you doing?" she mouthed, so that it didn't seem suspicious.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 pm

'Playing the part![i] he mouthed back, a big grin on his face. Yes, they'd promised each other that this morning would be as if nothing had happened, but with the roles they had to play it was hard. [i]We're supposed to be a honeymooning couple - what does she expect from me?

He came up close, pressing himself up against her. Brushing the hair from her neck he placed a lone kiss on it before his lips brushed her ear. "I promise I'll turn away. I am, after all, a gentleman," he whispered so softly that only she could hear.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Joanne's eyes were still wide and she was frowning, because she knew that this part was not really necessary. She could have changed, then called him to have an opinion, he didn't have to be in there with her. Though deep inside, she didn't know if she actually minded that much.

A shiver ran down her spine as Karl gently kissed her neck, then brushed her ear with his lips. She swallowed hard, despite the fact that she was trying hard not to show how weak he made her. "Fine," she mumbled. She put an arm around his neck and got on her tip-toes, then stretched her arm out in order to pull the curtain. Their chests were pushed together, but once they'd be alone, she would make sure this didn't happen again. She got back on her feet then and pulled away slightly, waiting for him to let her change into those small thingies.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Normally, having sensed a woman's discomfort, Karl would back right off. He wasn't the type to push females into something that they didn't want to do - in fact, Karl hated men like that. But with Joanne...with Joanne it was so much different. The vibes were always so haywire with her - a mixture of wanting him and not. So Karl went for it, if only because she'd never seriously told him to stop.

If that moment came, I'd back off right away...

He smirked as their bodies pressed together, decided to tease her by letting his fingers caress her skin to distract her from the task. Once the curtain was finally closed, he raised an eyebrow at her, smirking, before making a big (silent) show of not looking.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Once the curtain was closed and she pulled away, she raised an eyebrow as well. Despite the fact that she had seemed so serious before, seeing what show he was making of not looking, a small smile appeared in the corner of her mouth. She playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head, just like she always did. She was sure that Karl would still peek at her while she got changed, but really, he had seen everything, and not only once.

She turned her back on him, face to the mirror, and took off her shirt, remaining only in a black bra. Both togs were really hot and she had no idea if they would fit her, but she already had in mind what she wanted, if she had to buy one.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Karl looked around the small changing room. Bored... There's not much here to look at. He looked down at the floor, the ceiling, studied the curtain. He had after all promised her that he wouldn't look. Some promises he felt he should keep. Sure, he'd seen all of her before last night and that night before, but this was different. This seemed so much more...intimate and personal.

"Honey..." he moaned in a whisper. "Are you done yet? Hurry up - this curtain is decidedly extremely boring. Paint would be more interesting than this curtain."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Joanne had to admit that she didn't really like the first swimsuit, she was more into the second one. Which was why she decided to try that on first, then only if she or Karl didn't like it, put the other one on as well. She managed to strip, peeking at Karl from time to time; she was actually surprised that he hadn't turned around at all.

Soon enough, she put the togs on, something she hadn't done in a while, because it had been years since she had gone to the beach or to the pool, however weird it may have sounded. But there were many things she hated about it, one of them being the fact that no togs seemed to look fine on her, or at least she thought so. Though this pair didn't look that bad. "What do you think, sweetie?" she asked out loud, signaling him that he could turn around and give her an opinion.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next