Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Weaknesses || Karl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Weaknesses || Karl

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weaknesses || Karl Empty Weaknesses || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Joanne passed a hand through her hair as she stepped in the shower. It was her day off, but the new CSI, Lindemann, had called her because he had found something interesting about their latest case. He had also been nice enough to pass by her house, not make her go to work at 11 PM or so. Surprisingly nice, seeing that he seemed to like her as much as she liked him, which was not that good. Thinking that he wouldn't be there for about half an hour, she decided to take a shower and jump into a pair of jeans or something, not her sweatpants from earlier.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Weaknesses || Karl Empty Re: Weaknesses || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Double-checking the address that Detective Biondi had texted him, Karl pulled up outside her place. He wasn't even sure why he'd offered to drop by in the first place. He should have just made her come into work to show her. Regardless, here he was outside her house.

Fixing his shirt, he knocked on her door. No answer. Strange, seeing as she'd said she'd be here. He tried again. "Joanne?" he called out, trying the door and finding it unlocked, walked in. "Joanne, you home?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Joanne couldn't hear anything, seeing the sound of water. And anyway, she assumed that she had nothing to hear yet, because it was not such a short way from the lab to her house.
As for Lindemann.... There were many reasons why she didn't want to work with him again. One, he was a good leader and a good CSI, and she was used to working with those people who did what she said. Two, he was teasing her and he was good at arguments, arguments she would have won against anyone else. And three, he was so good-looking, and she needed efforts to keep her head in the game.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Receiving no answer, Karl looked around the place. Not too bad, he decided. That's when the sound of water became known to his ears. She couldn't be in the shower, could she? After all if she was, surely she would have heard him and given him a shout...?

"Biondi, are you there?" he called out again, following the water sound. Wonderful courtesy; wait for someone to arrive by taking a shower. "Oy, princess," he tried again, pushing open the bathroom door.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Joanne again didn't hear anything, until the bathroom door opened and she spotted Karl in the doorframe. Her eyes widened and she almost let out a scream, seeing that she was all naked.
"Oh my God!" she yelled, as she swiftly turned around and grabbed a towel nearby. "Get out, are you insane?" she kept yelling, putting it on as fast as possible. This had not just happened, she just couldn't believe it...
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Why Karl had expected the bathroom to be void of her, he'd never for the life of him figure out. But seeing her naked form, he swiftly turned and shut the door as she yelled at him. The moment of shock passing, a giggle escaped his lips. And then another, and another. What a way to start the afternoon. Brilliant, Lindemann.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 pm

When the door shut close, Joanne wrapped the big towel closer around her body and stopped the water from running. She dried herself off, then got out. For a second, she leaned against the sink and glanced at herself in the mirror. This was wrong, so so wrong; she still couldn't believe it had happened. A coworker had seen her naked, but not just any coworker, Karl! "Oh God..." she mumbled to herself as she passed a hand through her wet hair.
She then opened the bathroom door, keeping the towel close around her body. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked with a frown, looking straight at him. Her cheeks were probably all red right now, but she actually had a good reason for everything.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Finally the laughs subsided and Karl took a deep breath to calm down. This he hadn't expected; he'd just seen Joanne naked. Granted, he hadn't remained long enough to see much, but still. Of all colleagues this could've happened to, it had to happen to him and Biondi.

When she came out, Karl frowned himself. "Nothing! Not my fault you're deaf."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Joanne kept her towel in place, close to her body, making sure that nothing similar happened. Her face was red and her heart was pounding fastly, and not in a good way.
"And that gives you the right to walk in on me while I'm having a shower?" she asked, almost yelling again.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

"I didn't think you were!" Karl protested with a laugh. "But I gotta say, you shouldn't be so angry. You've got nothing to be ashamed of, body-wise," he added with a smirk.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Joanne narrowed her eyes when Karl simply started laughing. She was so angry and embarassed and that was all he could do. Her face turned even redder at his words, but she didn't give up on her attitude.
"Oh, really?" she spat with a frown. "Well come here," she said as she quickly walked up to him. She roughly grabbed the waistband of his pants and started unbuckling his belt.
"Well let's see how you'd feel in this situation," she spoke angrily, as she kept looking down her hands working on his belt.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Karl's eyebrows shot up as Joanne grabbed him and started undoing his pants. He opened his mouth, but no remark came out. Instead, he grabbed her wrists, turned and pinned her against the wall, the smirk returning to his lips. "Well that's a bit unfair. You didn't even ask me if I wanted to be stripped," he murmured, his eyes sparkling with mischief.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Joanne had almost unbuckled Karl's belt when he grabbed her wrists. She frowned as she looked up at him, her cheeks just as red as before. She gasped when in a matter of seconds she was turned and pinned against the wall, her wrists above her head, covered only with that white towel. Karl's low words sent shivers down her spine and she could feel the smirk in his voice. She pressed her lips together in an angry expressions and kept her frown on her forehead.
"Did you ask me if I wanted you to see me naked in the shower?" she spat back, trying to get her wrists free from his grasp.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Karl didn't relent his grip, though he checked that it wasn't hurting her. Right now, that was the last thing he wanted; her turning up with bruised wrists would so not be a good look.

"I did say that it was an accident," he replied softly, lips brushing her ear. "Besides, despite you being all indignant, you probably don't care - you're had the hots for me for a while now," he added.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

After trying to get her wrists free for a while, Joanne gave up; he was too strong for her, there was not much he could do. She listened to his words, refusing to look back at him; she couldn't. When he moved even closer and his lips brushed her ear, her heart started beating faster and she started to breath more quickly. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, but no word came out at first.
"This..." she managed after a pause. "...is the biggest lie you've ever said," she said lowly. He was so handsome and sexy and she loved that about him; but at the same time, he made her hate him with his attitude. Though the physical attraction was undeniable.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"It's not a lie and you know it," he insisted, his nose gently brushing her exposed neck. "You pretty much straddled me on my first day, and just now you tried to strip me. In my book, that's called having the hots for someone," he teased her, pressing his body up against hers. Ok, so she annoyed the hell out of him half the time, but she was hot and this was...well, this was getting interesting.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:57 pm

"Oh..." The sound left Joanne's throat when Karl's nose gently brushed her neck. Everything he said was so so true, but she didn't want to accept it. She was too proud for that. Not to mention that out of all her coworkers, the one to see her naked and pin her against the wall was Lindemann, exactly him. The softest gasp escaped her lips when he pressed his body up against hers.
"You are nothing more than a selfish, cocky jackass," she stated, her voice more quiet and trembling slightly under the intensity of the moment. "Should I think that you have the hots for me, seeing that you're pinning me against the wall when I am only covered by a towel?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Her anger was far from being gone; so was the blush in her cheeks.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

At her soft gasp, Karl smirked. Universal sign of a guy doing well. At her next words however, he rolled his eyes slightly, though the grin never left his lips. "Me? Have the hots for you?" he questioned softly, pretending to think for a moment. "Hmm, nope. I simply enjoy toying with you. Rather like a cat enjoys toying with a mouse really," he replied. To him, this was nothing more than a physical attraction. Sure, he wouldn't mind sleeping with her, but other than that he couldn't really stand her.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Joanne narrowed her eyes at his words. He was such a jackass and she was starting to feel like she really hated him; his attitude and his personality were way too annoying for her. But once again, he was so handsome and sexy.
"You son of a bitch," she hissed, trying to get her wrists free again and turn around. She didn't know how much that towel would stick to her body, seeing all their movement. "I can't stand you."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Karl gave a soft snort, moving both her wrists into one hand so his hand was free. "Uh huh, sure. Like I really believe that," he retorted, fingers lazily running up and down her bare thigh.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Joanne groaned when he moved both her wrists in one hand. Was she that weak that she couldn't even get away from this grasp. Answer: yes. She sighed as she leaned her forehead against her arms.
"Oh God..." she mumbled, feeling Karl's fingers moving up and down her bare thigh. She didn't know how much she could fight him in this, because she would've been a hypocrite to say that she didn't like it. "I am pretty sure this is not why you're here," she spoke, though the movement of his fingers felt so good. She just hoped that the towel would resist long enough and wouldn't fall off.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Karl's smirk permanently in place now, Karl brushed a strand of hair from Joanne's eyes, fingers caressing her cheek. "You're right, it's not. This is simply an awesome tangent that we're going off on," he replied, placing a soft kiss on her neck.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

Joanne looked down, but not because she was suddenly shy; she just couldn't look at him when he did all those things. All those things that felt so good, but she refused to accept them. She swallowed hard when he started leaning closer. She wanted him so badly, but she didn't want to admit it. Another soft gasp left her lips when he placed a kiss on her neck.
"Do you... Do you realize how inappropriate all this is?" she asked softly, closing her eyes.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 am

The rational part of his brain screamed for him to stop; this was not something he should be doing with a coworker, least of all with Joanne. But he couldn't pull away, he was enjoying this too much. "Maybe... But it's not like you're going to go and complain to someone," he replied, placing more series of kisses on her bare skin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Joanne's wrists were still pinned above her head, held in only one of Karl's hands. There was not much he could do at the moment, especially 'dressed up' like that. And she didn't want him to stop anyway. She hated him, but this moment was just so sexy and likeable. Her eyes remained close and she swallowed again.
"Karl..." she mumbled softly. "My-My towel.." It could fall off any minute and she didn't really want that. He had already seen too much.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next