Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 6 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Karl rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "Pffft, uh huh, sure you can. Except admit it, you wouldn't want to. I mean, you yourself stated that I was hot - you wouldn't want to do anything to compromise said hotness," he teased back. "And nope, I refuse to shut up. Last I checked, this was still a free country. So there," he stuck his tongue out at her again.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Joanne chuckled and rolled her eyes. She sat up ever-so-slightly and rolled over, in order to look at him. To make sure that she was laying properly and not hitting him accidentally, one of her bare legs went in-between his, while a hand stopped on his naked chest. Of course, the fact that they were wearing next to nothing may have made it look weird, as if they really were a couple, but for her it was just a nice escape from their normal relationship. Because she had to admit that there was a lot more fun this way than when they fought all the time.
"I did not say that you were hot!" she protested, grinning in the corner of her mouth. "I said that you looked like that actor, that doesn't mean that you're hot!" Of course she was lying and of course she was not doing it very well, but who cared? Oh, right... She would, in the morning, when things came back to normal.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Karl raised an eyebrow. "You may not have said it, but it was certainly implied. Usually people only compare others to actors when they find that said actors are hot..." He looked down at their position, fingers lazily caressing her back. "Do you want something from me, Miss Biondi?" he asked innocently, his eyebrow going even higher.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 pm

With a smile now plastered on her face, Joanne could only shake her head at his words. Yes, of course she had meant it, but despite the fact that they were pretending now that they liked each other, she still couldn't admit to everything she thought; because she was still too proud and too selfish to do it, not to mention that it would have been like a loss in front of Karl, which was not something she wanted.
But then, he of course had to say something about their position. Their bare legs were touching, so were their abs. Chuckling slightly and rolling her eyes, she avoided the question by rolling back to her spot in bed, not touching him anymore. "You're an ass," she repeated, though she was not serious this time, which could be seen in the smile on her lips.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Karl shook his head, rolling his eyes good-naturedly. "You really need a new insult for me, y'know. Would you like me to get you a thesaurus? We can go shopping for one tomorrow, if you need," he retorted, his fingers still caressing her bare skin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Joanne chuckled again. Her hand reached out and covered his mouth, so he would shut up already, but of course, she was just joking. "Oh, will you stop talking?" she almost exclaimed, rolling her eyes playfully. "I thought we were going swimsuit shopping tomorrow."
Crap... She should have kept her mouth shut, maybe she would've managed to escape this torture.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Karl began to move his mouth under her hand, trying to move it. At her words, his eyes lit up, much like a child's at Christmas. Moving her hand away from his mouth his grin resembled the Cheshire Cat's. "Ooh, are we now? How in the world did that manage to slip my mind. This I really can't wait for. Y'know, I bet you'll look just stunning in blue..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Joanne parted her lips and her eyes got just as big as his when she saw his expression. Couldn't she just shut up? He had probably forgotten about it already.
"Nooo!" she exclaimed, chuckling slightly. "I shouldn't have said that, forget that I said it. I won't look stunning in anything and we won't go to the beach!" she tried to find a way to escape, though she was sure that he wouldn't let go.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 pm

"Pish!" Karl waved off her protests. "You'll look stunning in anything. As long as it shows off lots of leg and cleavage - those are two very stunning traits of yours," he replied with a smirk. "And I refuse to forget. Besides - I have a memory like an elephant, so there's no way I'll forget about our shopping trip tomorrow."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Joanne almost blushed when Karl actually complimented her. He had done it in a pretty pervy way, since he had talked only about her legs and her cleavage, but still, it was a big change from the way they talked to each other usually. Chuckling, she sat up slightly again, in order to look straight at him.
"You called me hot," she stated, raising an eyebrow and grinning in the corner of her mouth. "No no, you called me stunning! What is wrong with you, Lindemann, are you sick?" she joked.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am

Karl shrugged innocently, as if him calling her hot was not at all a big deal. "So? I'm a guy. And all guys are entitled to give their opinions on the hotness of their co-workers and friends."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

The grin in the corner of Joanne's mouth had become a permanent feature by now. It was not only for teasing him, but also because being called stunning by one of the hottest guys around the lab felt really great.
"Yes, but I'm a coworker you can't stand, so it is a surprise," she shrugged lightly, resuming her position, with her head laid gently on his shoulder.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well, y'know, you might be growing on me," he replied with a shrug, fingers beginning to play in her hair. "Not much, but you have your moments. Every once in a while," he added teasingly, a smirk playing on his lips.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 pm

A big smile showed up on Joanne's lips when he started gently playing with her hair, and especially when he said those words. She knew that she was considered a bitch by most people at the lab, especially him, since they fought all the time. Sure, that night had been a better one, but who knew how the next days would be?
"Well, that's good to know," she chuckled softly, putting a hand on his abs.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Karl grinned at her. "Yeah, I thought you might say that. I've heard it's nice to be liked by people," he teased, fingers caressing her arm. His eyes went to the screen, then went back to her. "Remind me again why we're watching this? I mean, all you're gonna do is drool the whole time and I'd rather keep drool-free, thank you very much."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Joanne smiled in the corner of her mouth, gently shaking her head. There were moment when she wished to be different, when she wished not to be the bitch of the lab; but she had tried that in her beginnings as a detective, and things hadn't worked out the way she had wanted. When you are nice and kind, many people think you are stupid and do everything they want with you. That was why she had changed so radically. "I don't know. You should know better," she mumbled.

At his next words though, she laughed lightly, glancing up at him. "What? That is so very not true!" she grinned. She had said that he looked a lot like the hot actor from the movie, was he implying something now? Not that it wouldn't be true...
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

The grin never left Karl's lips. "What? What'd I say?" he asked kindly, in reference to her shaking her head. "I do know better. And you've still grown on me. So that's rather a badge of achievement you get to wear there," he told her, fingers playing with her hair. Yeah, she'd definitely grown on him. Which was just as well, since it made dealing with her much easier.

At her protests he laughed, shaking his head. "It so is! It'll be like having a dog with a biscuit. Y'know, when you tell them to wait for it and they just sit there and drool by the bucket-load? Yeah, well, that'll be you the moment this guy comes on."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Joanne smiled sincerely, because for the first time in their life, Karl was being extremely nice and kind with her. She had to admit that she was flattered, but also surprised by this sudden change of attitude. She moved slightly and propped on her elbow, in order to look straight at him. "That... is definetly a surprise," she admitted, smiling slightly. "Though it did not seem like it during our flight, for example."

The blonde laughed as well, shaking her head. "I don't drool over stars, I have passed that moment. And I don't drool over this guy," she said, but only because she had told him that they looked alike a lot, so he didn't assumed something else; like the truth.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Karl shrugged. "I don't like planes. I get moody and grumpy every time I am forced onto one of those flying tin cans," he groused. "Probably should have warned you first, about that... And yes, I'm full of surprises. I'm just brilliant like that," he added, the cheeky grin coming back.

"Oh yeah...?" Karl said, raising an eyebrow in disbelief. "Bet you that you haven't. Although really, why drool over him, when you have the real deal here?" he asked, giving her a sexy smile as he gently pulled her closer.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Joanne nodded, then playfully rolled her eyes. Their short airplane fight had probably been one of the nastiest they had ever had, because it had been no teasing, only serious arguing. But she was glad that that ugly moment had passed and they were on better terms now. "You should've," she agreed. "It was no need for a scene with so many people in there."

Karl's next words though made her raised her eyebrow and part her lips. No words came out at first, so her lips curled into a slight smirk. When he pulled her closer, she slightly lost her balance, if she could use this expression while talking about laying down in bed, so she put a hand on his chest and her bare leg landed over his. "Oh, the guy is nothing compared to the amazing Karl Lindemann," she spoke sarcastically, then chuckled and shook her head. She looked at him, their faces only inches apart. "Cocky much?" she almost whispered, still grinning slightly.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 pm

"Well Grissom should have listened to me when I told him I couldn't fly. Tin cans have no place as transport," he grumble-muttered. "But he wouldn't listen. No, he had to have me go and airplane was the only way to go."

"Oh I know he's nothing compared to me," Karl replied with a nod, grinning cheekily. "That's why I decided that it was my duty to open your eyes to this fact." As he spoke he was moving closer and closer to her. "And yes, according to you I'm the King of Cocky. But you wouldn't like me if I wasn't," he murmured, his hot breath tickling her lips.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Despite the fact that Joanne tried to keep her eyes in Karl's lovely brown eyes, so he didn't see any sign of weakness, her green gaze eventually lowered to his sexy, masculine lips that almost asked for her to kiss them. Her lips were parted and her eyelashes were fluttering slightly, without her knowing or wanting them to. He was getting closer and her breath was hitting her full lips, which made her get all caught up in his magic.
"For the last time... I don't like you. And even though you try to call it a truce, you are not that fond of me either," she murmured slowly, her eyes absolutely stuck on his lips.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 pm

"Well, you know what I think? I think we should explore this...truce," Karl said softly, smirking. Without waiting for a reply, his lips brushed up against hers and he pulled her on top of him. A moment later he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. It felt rather wonderful, having her lips against his, her body against hers. If he was to be perfectly honest, he'd rather missed it.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Joanne's lips remained parted, because for the first time in her life it seemed, she had no idea what to say. They had fought earlier that day, they had teased each other and they had told each other how much they hated being there together, yet now... it was a whole different story.
She gasped ever-so-slightly when he pulled her on top, then pressed his lips against hers. She gently put her hands on his bare chest, replying the same way, despite the things her mind kept screaming at her. Her already short nightgown was unveiling even more of her body, and he was almost naked already, which did not make things easier.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 pm

He pressed his lips harder against hers, kissing her harder and with more passion. His hands were roaming around her soft body, stroking and caressing her. He broke apart for a moment to take a breath, lips still just millimeters away from hers. His fingers entangled in her blonde locks and within a moment he was kissing her again.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next