Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Weaknesses || Karl

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weaknesses || Karl - Page 2 Empty Re: Weaknesses || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:11 pm

His smirk only grew wider at her words. "So? You don't really need it anyway. Though...I do feel rather over-dressed with me in all this and you in only that flimsy towel..." he stated suggestively.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Joanne swallowed again as her eyes fluttered open. One of her eyebrows shot up high at his comment; so he really wanted this as much as she did, despite the fact that he probably hated her as well. And yes, she wanted him so badly. But she didn't want him to think that she was an easy woman; she hadn't done it with anyone else at the lab, but he was there, looking so good in his button-down shirt and his jeans...
Her eyes wandered down to his strong chest, though her eyebrow remained in place. He was so hot... "Get my hands free," she said quietly. "Now."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 pm

His free hand now caressing her bare shoulders, he looked up at her, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Only if you promise not to beat me to a pulp if I do," he shot back with a grin. No telling really as to what she'd do if he released her hands.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 pm

The beginning of a smirk made appearance in the corner of her mouth, the first time since he came there. Her eyebrow remained high, giving her a cocky, selfish air.
"Get them free, Lindemann," she spoke slowly, looking up into his mesmerizing eyes.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:49 pm

He knew he shouldn't be doing this, and knew that letting go of her hands probably wasn't the wisest of ideas... "Fine, fine, Princess," he replied, he told her, letting her hands go, but still pressing his body against hers, so she couldn't escape easily.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 pm

As soon as she felt her wrists getting free again, Joanne quickly readjusted her towel around her body, so she made sure that it didn't fall off. She had no idea what would happen that night when they were supposed to be working, but she didn't want to be the first one to make a step. Or maybe... Her mind was a total mess at the moment and she couldn't think straight. She wanted to move away, maybe go and get dressed, but his body was still pressed against hers, trapping her there. With her cocky expression still on, she looked into his eyes for a moment, before swiftly starting to unbutton his white shirt.
"You..." she started, as she worked on his shirt. "Are the biggest jerk I have ever met."
He was; he had just made her undress him, her coworker, and one she couldn't stand.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:20 pm

"Is that so? Well you're the biggest diva, I've ever met, so that kinda makes us even," he told her with a grin, fingers caressing her cheek.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Joanne had already unbuttoned the top of his shirt when he said that. The smirk still there in the corners of her mouth, she rolled her eyes and started pushing him towards her bedroom. "Shut up," she said brattily, then pressed her lips against his for the first time, just to make sure he did so, while she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 pm

As Joanne pressed her lips against his, Karl's hands went around her waist, pulling her closer to him as they moved into the room. He really couldn't believe this was happenening, and with Joanne of all people. He hungrily kissed her back, as if his lips had needed hers for the longest of times. Air was now a forgotten thing, their bodies melding into one.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Joanne managed to unbutton his shirt and her hands started roaming over his pecs and abs. She almost gasped at how strong he was; he was probably working out a lot. She kept going forward, towards her room. The door was only slightly open, so she broke the kiss for a moment and pushed him inside, kind of roughly. This was so so unexpected, and so inappropriate, but she just felt like it. She glanced down at his strong chest, before she put a hand on the back of his neck and got on her tip-toes to kiss him again. And to think that she hated him so much...
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 pm

How could this even be? How could he feel such passion for a woman that normally he resented? He smirked at her roughness as she broke the kiss. "So you like to be the dominant one in this area too, huh?" he teased her.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm

A smirk appeared on Joanne's face at his words. She wanted him so badly and she felt her heart pounding faster and butterflies in her stomach, but she still new what an attitude he had and how she resented him. She wrapped an arm around her neck, while her other hand rested on his strong chest.
"That depends a lot on you, Lindemann," she said suggestively, bringing their lips closer to each other.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

With a smirk, Karl pushed her onto the bed, straddling her a moment later. "Well I know how much you enjoy getting your own way all the time," he retorted, placing soft kisses on her collarbone.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Joanne gasped a little when he turned around and pushed her onto the bed. Her hands made sure that the towel didn't fall off, at least just yet. She smirked and licked her lips at his retort and when he started kissing her collarbone. He was straddling her, so she was somehow trapped under his body.
"And now you are trying to make sure you make it your way, am I right?" she murmured in his ear.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2