Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 am

Danny watched Nicole for a moment, smiling a little to himself. It made this trip a little easier on him, knowing that he had her by his side. And he actually was looking forward on maybe taking her out for a ride, once he showed her the ropes. With the snow, it would be even more fun.
"I have the feeling that we'll make a nice trip of this, no matter the sad reason we're going there." he said after a moment of silence.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 5 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "No argument here" she said to him in reply when looking back to him. They were getting closer to their destination at this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm

A small smile was now tugged to the corner of his lips again, as he leaned back and closed his eyes, mostly remaining silent for the rest of the flight.

Shortly before they landed, Danny looked out of the window. They were sitting on the left side of the plane, so they could actually see Cumberland River and the land that was in the arch the river made before the airport.
"Somewhere down there, between the two arms of the river is the the place we'll be going." he said in a light tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Ace" she said in a gentle tone while holding Danny's hand. "Looks like a peaceful place." she added off the cuff while the plane started to land.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Danny smiled a little in reply, looking at the green tree tops that were coming through the fields of white where the snow was. It was a beautiful sight and it sent him back to his childhood days, when he would be out there, playing in the snow or even going for a ride. Danny leaned back again in his seat, preparing himself for the landing od the plane. It was what he hated about flying, it actually made him a little nervous.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Nicole looked over to Danny, seeing the look on his face. "Danny, we're almost on the ground again, you can relax." she said to him gently as they got closer to the runway. Nicole gently squeezed Danny's hand after saying that to him, trying to help him relax as she sat there with him. The blonde flight attendant noticed it from where she sat and smiled a little at the two.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Danny sighed a little, hating that his nervousness was this obvious. It wasn't that he hated flying, he just had problems adjusting to the change of air pressure. It had to do with his ears though, because he had otitis media quite a few times when he was little. It was just the feeling of being partly deaf, if he wasn't lucky, like he would be today. Mostly because he had a special nasal spray for occasions like these.

"Thanks for trying, but before we're out of the plane and I know everything's gone well, I'm always a little anxious." he explained to her. "It's not like I'm afraid of flying..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "Well, its good that your not a pilot." she said to him gently as the plane got closer to the runway. Nicole could notice in Danny's eyes that he wanted to get off the plane as soon as they could. She gently squeezed his hand at the same time, hoping it would help him out a bit until the plane came to a stop and they could get off.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Danny chuckled softly after her comment. She was probably right, but what could he do? He's had these problems with his ears for a long time, it was something he couldn't change, but he would try and live with it, best as he could.
"Probably won't be able to be a pilot either." he commented. "You know, I used to love flying when I was little and I still like it, I just don't like the consequenzes of it, if things don't go as smooth as I want. It's just a problem with adjusting to air pressure... that's all."

Okay, maybe that sounded weird, but it was the truth. He had no problem with flying, just with his ears... but today everything would be fine.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Nicole understood what Danny meant by all of that. "I understand Danny" she replied as the plane touched down. Nicole looked back to the front after the sudden jolt of the wheels hitting the runway. Nicole never let go of Danny's hand as the plane slowed down, then made the turn to the terminal. Nicole looked out the window at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Feeling the plane touch the ground, was something Danny was very familiar with. And he felt okay, which helped him to relax sooner than he expected. Right now, he was glad they made it safe and sound. Although the next two days would be filled with sadness and sharing memories, Danny wanted this trip to end on a more happy note.

He waited patiently until the plane stopped and everyone else got up. He stayed put for a little while longer, though, letting the first crowd of people get out, before he would. They had enough time to make their way out calmly and relaxed.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 pm

After the plane stopped, Nicole stood up and stretched a bit before picking up her hat and looking around the plane as she stood there. Nicole watched a few of the people in front of them get off, seeing a young family and a newlywed couple. Nicole smiled when he saw the happy couple and pictured her and Danny like that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Danny followed her eyes, seeing the newlywed couple as well. A small smile came to his face as he had the picture of him and Nicole in his mind, unknown to them though. It was a nice thought, one he's had for a little while. And he had the intention to make it real some day, not too long from now.
"You ready?" he asked her, getting up from his seat so they could leave the plane.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Nicole looked back at Danny when he asked her that. "I am" she replied, smiling a little as she looked at Danny. Nicole put her hat on, then got her carry on bag over her shoulder, then took Danny's hand in her's. "Lead the way Danny" she said to him, her trademark smile on her face as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:51 pm

He returned Nicole's smile, then led her off the plane. He didn't bring a carry on bag, usually travelling light. Although, this flight was actually quite long, yet he only brought the things he needed: the tickets and his wallet. There was nothing else he needed.

At the doors, the stewardess and steward said their goodbyes to the passengers. Danny gave them a friendly nod and smile as he walked off the plane with Nicole. Following the other passengers to the part of the airport where they'd get their bags.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:26 am

Nicole said the same to the two people at the gate, holding Danny's hand as she walked off the plane with him and into the airport concourse. Nicole looked around, taking the place in at the same time. While standing there, she looked for the way to baggage claim. "This way" she said to Danny after a few seconds, turning to her right as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 am

Danny knew this airport very well from his childhood days. Yet he hadn't been there for a while, so he took a moment to just look around, maybe spotting something that might have changed. But he went on to the Baggage claim with Nicole, once she spotted it, gently holding onto her hand.
"Still looks the same as last time." he commented, walking up to the area in question.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:51 am

Nicole looked over to Danny when he said that to her. "When was the last time you were here?" she asked while walking with him into the baggage area, clearly interested to hear what he had to say. Nicole had a feeling it was either for his job or for family. "Was it for work or family?" she asked gently while walking into the area with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:09 am

Danny thought about that question for a moment. But actually he knew when he was here last time, because it had to do with a certain event in his life. And that was hard to forget.
"About two years ago..." Danny told her, thinking back to that day. He had used the time here to clear his head and forget about Anna, although it had been hard. But it helped. His grandmother knew how to support him.

"I don't get to travel much for work. I mostly stay in Vegas. I came here to clear my head after Anna left."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "I see" she replied gently while waiting for her bag, which she soon saw and reached out for. "I have a feeling that this a relaxing place to come to." she added while watching him, holding her bag as she said that to him. Nicole had a feeling that was the truth and going by what she saw while in the air, there were no places like this back home.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 am

Danny nodded a little, getting a hold of his bag, as soon as he spotted it. Right now he was eager to get out of the airport and take Nicole to the place he spent lots of his summers at. He was looking forward to take in the nice country air again and even the smell of horses on the farm, which was now a riding stable.
"It is. Really takes your mind off things you want to forget." he agreed.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 am

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. "I can't wait to experience that." she said to him in reply while standing there with him. While waiting for Danny's bag to arrive, Nicole looked around the place, seeing all the other people around them who were moving about, not noticing her and Danny standing there in the middle of the room.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:07 am

Danny smiled a little, then slowly led Nicole out of the airport, taking in the surroundings as he walked with her, holding onto her hand. Things really didn't change much around here, since the last time he was out here. It was nice to see that at least some things stayed the same.

Once outside, Danny walked down the path, away from the airport and to the building of the company he rented the car from for the week. It was nearby, so it was only a small walk in the cool air outside.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 am

Nicole stayed close to Danny as they left the airport and headed over to the rental car place. While Danny got the car, Nicole waited by the door with the bags. While waiting, she noticed a few people that looked like members of Danny's family, but she wasn't that sure. I'll have to ask....or wait for Danny to see them
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 am

Danny got the car he rented for the week and then drove up to where Nicole was waiting for him. Before he arranged all of this, he told his grandmother that he'd be meeting her at her house, so she wouldn't need to send someone out.
However, as he looked around, after he got out of the car to help Nicole with the bags, he spotted someone who was very familiar to him... his father was getting into a cab, just as he got out. Danny frowned a little, he would be confronted with him, sooner than he thought.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next