Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 am

Danny followed Nicole upstairs, setting his bag down in front of the door to his old room and then brought Nicole's to her. He looked around the room, a faint smile coming to his face, as he did. This room held some special memories for him, once when he used it, when he had a girl staying over that he liked. It held the memory of his first time to ever be with a girl.
This room hadn't changed a bit, besides the bed that had been changed, since this room originally held an old metal bed when he first used it. Now that bed was gone and replaced with a wooden once, fitting the rest of the furniture.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 9 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 am

Nicole looked at Danny when he set his bag down, then got up and walked over to him. "This room is ace" she said to him when she got close. "I.....I don't tell this to a lot of people, but when I was little I had a dream I was Cinderella." she said to Danny, almost ashamed to say it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:28 am

Danny gave Nicole a curious look, when she told him that. A little surprised even. That was something he'd never guessed. It made him curious about it though.
"Why Cinderella?" he asked, wondering why she would dream about herself being Cinderella. Well, even though she married her Prince in the end, she had it rough at home before that.

He did notice the tone of voice, but he didn't mention it. She didn't have to be ashamed about a dream like that. After all, Cinderella did have a happy ending.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am

"Well, Cinderella was a humble gal who ended up a princess." Nicole said to Danny as she looked at him. "Though my mom told me I'm more Ariel then Cinderella due to being a strong swimmer." she added off the cuff while looking at Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 am

Danny smiled softly at her, seeing similarities to both fictional characters in Nicole. Both girls ended up princess and both girls never gave up dreaming.
"Well, I'd say you're a bit of both then." he told her honestly. "And maybe I'll make you my princess one day."

Danny had been thinking about that before, but he just hadn't found the right way to do it, yet. He wanted to make her his princess, because he knew that he loved Nicole and he never wanted to lose her. Not even for a second. But he still was planning on how to do that, make that dream come true.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 am

Nicole looked up when Danny said that to her, letting her girly side show at the same time. "Aren't I your princess already?" she asked, smiling a little at the same time. "I can add country princess to that." she added, the smile getting bigger as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:53 am

Danny smiled at Nicole, hearing her say that. She was right, actually she already was his princess. He didn't need a ring to prove that. But it would of course seal her way to becoming his queen one day. And it was a nice picture that came to his mind.
"Only if I am your prince." he replied. "But out here... I'm rather a cowboy."

And that much he would prove during their stay in Nashville. There would be adventures waiting for them after the sad part of their trip was over, and little did they know what kind of adventures!
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "I'd like that" she said to him. "After the funeral I'll make sure to dress the part." Nicole added while watching him, the smile still on her face as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:18 am

Danny nodded a little in reply, a slight grin on his face as he pictured Nicole dressed as a cowgirl. Plaid blouse, worn out blue jeans and leather boots. And a matching hat of course. He couldn't wait to see her in that outfit, although he knew that she would be beautiful no matter what. But that was just his opinion and he was biased.

"Can't wait to see that." Danny said, taking her hands in his, looking into her gorgeous brown eyes. He would wear one of his old plaid shirts, jeans, cowboy hat and his old boots, too after the funeral. It was an outfit he hadn't worn in a while though, because he only wore it out here.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:31 am

Nicole smiled, then kissed Danny's cheek after he said that. "I know you can't" she said to him in reply after kissing him. As she did, a sweet aroma got her attention. "Something smells ace" she said to Danny while looking behind him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 am

Danny closed his eyes when Nicole kissed his cheek and then smiled. Of course she knew that much. At the same time, the same aroma caught his attention, too and he knew that it was almost time for dinner.
"Hm... that surely ain't me." Danny said, but this time using a Nashville accent.

Danny recognized the sweet smell. It was roasted plantain. His grandma was making Pastelón for dinner, sweet plantain and beef lasagna. It may sound like a strange combinition to some folks, but it was actually quite delicious. Especially when his nana made it.
"Wanna go watch my grandma?" he asked Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Sure" she replied before heading out of the room and down the steps. At the bottom, Nicole turned and went into the kitchen, seeing Danny's grandmother cook. She smiled a bit as she watched the older woman do her thing. I better ask about that lamb she told me about she asked herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 am

Danny followed Nicole downstairs and into the kitchen. His father was there, too, confined to a chair at the small table, a bottle of beer in front of him. His grandmother usually didn't let anyone help her cook, when she was making something special, like she was tonight. Especially not if it was a family recipe.

Hearing them come back downstairs, Carla looked up from her task at hand and smiled a little. To her it seemed that Nicole got the chance to talk to Danny after all. Although she didn't know if Nicole actually talked about what she wanted to talk about when she went downstairs. "Welcome back, you two tortolitos." Carla said to them, a smile on her face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
tortolitos - lovebirds
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 am

Nicole smiled back at Carla when she said that to them. She didn't know much Spanish, but she had a feeling that was a compliment by the way she talked to them. "Thank you" she replied in a kind tone. "Did you need any help?" Nicole asked while watching her. It was clear that Nicole was eager to learn a few things from Carla.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Danny gave his grandma a slight smirk at her calling them lovebirds, but he didn't say anything in return. Instead he waited for his grandma to reply to Nicole's question. He knew the answer to that, from the way she was with everyone.
"Family recipe." she said mysteriously. "We can make some food together tomorrow, if you like."

Danny knew she'd say something like that. And he knew that they would have to set the dining table in the dining room right next to the kitchen, once dinner was almost ready. It's always been like that.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Carla said that to her. "That would be ace." she replied, smiling a little as she said that to Carla. She was keen on learning from the older woman, wondering what she could teach her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

Carla smiled a little at Nicole, going back to preparing their dinner. Danny's father was watching them with a tiny smirk on his face. He knew as well as Danny that Nicole would get this kind of reply, but neither one of them said anything about it. Nicole would get her chance to help soon enough.

Danny looked at Nicole, a small, loving smile on his face, his brown eyes sparkling a little in the kitchen light. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked her, knowing that he would get a beer for himself and join his father. He was still being a little reluctant to warm up to Harry again, but he would try as best as he could, for all the good times' sake.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 am

Nicole looked over to Danny when he asked her that. "Yes, please....what kind of Amber Fluid do they have here?" she asked while looking at him. Nicole wondered what they had here in Tennessee, not knowing much about the state and what they had here. At the same time, Nicole noticed the look on Carla's face when she said the words 'Amber Fluid.'
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Carla didn't know the term 'amber fluid', she's never heard that one used before. But Danny had heard her say it before, so he knew what Nicole was talking about. His dad on the other hand, gave them a questioning look.
Danny ignored that for now, because what he would get her, would explain what she was talking about. He went over to the fridge and took two bottles of beer instead of just one. His grandma only had one kind of beer in the house, the one the men around her family liked. After opening them, he walked back to Nicole and handed her one of the bottles.
"I can get you a glass, if you need?" he then said, not knowing if she wanted one, or not.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he asked her that.  "No thanks" she said gently while watching him.  Nicole wasn't one to drink beer out of a glass, unless she was at a pub.  After saying that to Danny, Nicole walked over to a different part of the house and looked around while she held her beer in hand. She noticed a painting on the wall and walked over to take a closer look at it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Danny watched Nicole for a moment, before he joined his father at the small dining table in the kitchen. He had a small smile tugged to the corner of his lips, watching her. He was actually very thankful that she came with him on this trip and he was looking forward to the few days after the funeral, when he would get to show her around the area a little bit and maybe even take her for a ride in the snow. He knew that he would check on his old friend Diamond first thing tomorrow morning, maybe he would take one of the other horses for a ride before the day official started. Sadly he couldn't ride Diamond anymore, his old friend was too old for that now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Nicole finished looking at the painting, then out the window as she took a sip of her beer.  "This is ace" she said to Danny as she walked over to him.  "Where did you find this?" she asked while standing next to Danny.  She knew of the horses that they had and couldn't wait for Danny to teach her how to ride.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 pm

"Uhm... the fridge?" he replied with a small mischievious grin on his face. Of course he knew what she wanted to know, but he didn't quite know how to answer that question. It was just one of the local brands they had in Nashville. And they probably settled on this one after trying too man others they didn't like. But for now, he wanted to have a little bit of fun, before he would think about a real answer.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Nicole shot him a look, then giggled a bit. "Very funny Danny" she said before tickling him as she held her beer. Nicole knew he was joking with her. She loved that her and Danny could joke around like that with each other, it kept things lose between them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Danny saw the look and made face in return, saying 'ouch'. But then he laughed a little, when Nicole started to giggle. However, when she tickled him, he jumped a little.
"Heh!" he exclaimed in surprise, but laughed a little, quickly getting a gentle hold of her hands to stop her. Then looked at Nicole and shook his head, a big smile on his face.

While that happened, the two of them received loving looks from Carla and a small headshake from Harry, as they watched them interact. They both were a little surprised how loose and light they were even in front of them. It made them both happy for them.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next