Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper

4 posters

Go down

Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Empty Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Daniel Josiah Cooper
Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper 2660403164_1
Nickname/s: Dan, Danny, DJ (close friends), Coop (some co-workers)
Age/DOB: 33 (* April 2, 1980)
Marital Status: single
Sexuality: straight
Play By: Danny Pino
Original Character?

Occupation:FBI Special Agent in the Organized Crime Devision (especially Drugs and Sex Crimes)
Apartment or House: Apartment

Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see

'Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down

Personality:
Daniel is a calm and rather quiet man. He mostly keeps to himself and is very private about his personal life. Usually he is not one to hold a grudge, but he does hold a grudge against his father, in fact, he hates that man now.
He is quick-tempered when it's against his own person, but actually a very self-controlled man, who can keep his emotions in check. As a matter of fact, usually Danny does not show his emotions to anyone that obvious.
Sometimes Danny appears to be withdrawn and isolated from others, but he does know how to have a good time. He used to be a flirty man around a beautiful woman, but he pulled back from that just a while ago. But it is that attitude that lets him appear bitter when in truth he is just heartbroken.

On the positive side Daniel is actually optimistic. He never gives up hope, unless he is either proven that hope is senseless or he is hurt very badly. He can be a very persistent man if he set his heart to something, but he would never push if it involved a woman he liked.
He is described as helpful, reliable, very friendly and very loyal. On the job he is very empathetic, especially for the feelings of victims of a crime and their families. He never makes promises he can't keep, but he always encourages those who need it, to never stop hoping. Along with that Danny's got a thick skin, unless you offend him personally. When working with witnesses, victims and families he is a very patient man who does his job very thoroughly.

History:
Daniel Josiah Cooper was born on April 2nd, 1980 in Philadelphia as the first and only child. His parents were Harry Cooper, an officer in the Navy who just made it to Commander, and Cristina Cooper a shop assistant in a Boutique, who devoted her life to their son after he was born.
Harry Cooper, a man born into a military family had always wanted to follow his father's footsteps and become a high rank Navy Officer. He devoted many years of his life to that career and married quite late at the age of 29. Him and Cristina had been married for almost three years when Daniel was born.

However, Harry was never really there for his wife or son, his whole life was his career and Cristina sometimes felt like he only married her to have an heir who can continue the family tradition. He showed more and more the rude behavior of a Navy Commander than a loving husband and father. So when Danny was 3 years old Cristina filed for divorce. Harry was angry about that, but eventually he signed the papers after pushing her into the corner of not being able to take her son with her.
From that day on Danny spend a lot of time either with nannies or with his grandmother whenever his father couldn't be around to take care of him. But he had Danny on a short leash and was a very strict father.

When Daniel was 9 years old, he and a friend went about and did some silly things. They went to an old factory building and got themselves caught by the cops. It was something that little boys just did, but Danny got beaten by his father for it and grounded for a whole month. The same procedure would follow whenever Danny did something that was not to his father liking. That fueled a hate inside of Danny as he got older.

In 1997 Daniel graduated from High School, not really being a top student, but he did okay. Now Danny had his own future plans. Well, at that point he didn't have that much of a concrete plan, but his father wanted him to join the Navy Academy when he turned 18 and that was something Daniel did not want to do. So they got into a huge fight about it and as Harry raised his hand against Danny to show him who's boss, the 17-year-old hit back, defending himself. Of course that made his father angry, so Danny packed up his stuff and went to Las Vegas, where he knew his mother was. He hadn't seen her in years, since his father didn't let him. He moves in with his mother and decides to join the Police Academy in 1998, graduating as second in his class 7 months later.
He works three years on the job as a Beat Cop and later Patrol. During that time, in 2000, he met Anna Steinberg, his soon-to-be girlfriend. 
During his time as a cop, Daniel also earned a degree in Spanish and Criminal Justice.
In 2001 he is approached by an FBI Agent who is looking for recruits and decides to move to Quantico and join the FBI Academy where he completed a 21 week training and then moved back to Las Vegas, applying to work in the LV Field Office. 

In 2009 Daniel proposes to Anna and they move in together. Both opt for a longer engagement, since they're both pretty busy with their work at that time.

In 2012 Daniel 'celebrated' 10 years on the job with the FBI. But only a few weeks after that he finds out that Anna has been cheating on her. He was hurt and angry and confronts her only to hear that it wasn't the first time. She blamed him for that, since he was always so busy with his job and never was there for her. In the end, Anna breaks up with Danny, not thinking that he could ever change his working routines. Danny was heartbroken and pretty hurt. He tried fighting for Anna, but to no avail.

Ever since the breakup, Daniel has buried himself even more in his work. He seems a little bitter sometimes and he still isn't over Anna, although he pretends to be. He isn't as flirtatious as he used to be around beautiful women and he keeps even more to himself.
While on job, Daniel met with Detective Sullivan and the two of them became friends rather quickly.
Daniel is fluent in Spanish. 
Besides his parents and Anna nobody knows his middle name Josiah, since Danny doesn't think it's a name worth sharing. And he is not going to give it up easily.

A strong mind always hopes, and has always cause to hope.
Thomas Carlyle

Alias: Michi
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: Helena Coleman, Erin-Rose Ryan

Last edited by Agent Daniel J. Cooper on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper Empty Re: Agent Daniel Josiah Cooper

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 pm

G'day Daniel
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu May 30, 2013 11:34 pm

*smiles a little* Hello Miss
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu May 30, 2013 11:39 pm

*smiles back* Ow ya goin'?
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 pm

okay. I guess. *looks casually at Nicole*
Do I hear an Australian accent there?
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 pm

*winks* That you do mate
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri May 31, 2013 12:04 am

*nods* nice. Very nice.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am

Ta Mr. Cooper
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 am

*nods at Nicole* you're welcome
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

Hello there!
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri May 31, 2013 12:37 am

*gives Daniel a greeting nod* hello yourself
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Gideon Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 am

Greetings Agent Cooper
Jason Gideon
Jason Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri May 31, 2013 1:23 pm

*nods to Jason* Greetings back to you
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 am

Welcome to Vegas, Agent Cooper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank you very much. Although I've lived and worked here for a while now *smirks a little*
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 pm

*Slight smile*Whoops, my bad. Sorry, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 am

*shrugs it off* nah, don't worry 'bout it. By the way... you look sorta familiar... have we met before?
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 am

*Pauses for a moment* It's possible...I used to be a FBI Undercover Agent, I worked in the street racing scene for them before I got fired. Been racing ever since really...then I just recently joined the CSI team here in Vegas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 am

*nods and thinks for a moment* well, maybe we bumped into each other on a case... I work in the Organized Crime devision, drugs and sex crimes 'specially.... though I remember a case with a street racing gang involved with drugs... but I don't remember if I actually worked that case
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:13 am

*shrugs* Not sure, it's completely possible. I was undercover a lot for the FBI when I was an agent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:04 pm

*nods* well maybe we did meet once or twice during that time
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 pm

It's completely possible.

Back to top Go down