Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man

2 posters

Go down

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Empty Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri May 31, 2013 2:12 am

D a n i e l J o s i a h C o o p e r
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Normal_010
33 || FBI Special Agent || Straight
Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Person10
Danny is a calm and rather quiet man, who keeps his very private about his personal life. He had a heartbreaking breakup with his fiancée that he doesn't like to talk about.
He doesn't show his emotions obviously to others, but rather keeps them to himself. That makes him appear withdrawn and isolated from others, but if he want to, he does know how to have a good time.
Daniel shows a high empathy with victims of crimes and their families and he is very patient when he works his cases. It's what makes him the good agent he is. When on the job, Danny is very self-controlled, but he doesn't mind unleashing his temper when someone goes against him personally. It's the only thing he can't stand: violence against his own person.
Apart from that Daniel is described as a helpful, reliable and very loyal man. Sometimes he is even very sensitive.

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Friend10
Danny doesn't have that many friends, because he mostly spends his time at work, hence he considers most of his co-workers his friends.
He has one close friend though, whom he met in the Police Academy. His former Patrol partner Louis Klein.
He also considers Patrick Sullivan his friend, whom he met while working on a case with the local Crime Lab.

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Lovers10
Daniel had a girlfriend back in High School, Sabrina Hauser, but they broke up before he even graduated. Sabrina was his first love.
When he came to Las Vegas he met Anna Steinberg, while he was working as a Patrol Officer. They were a couple from 2001 until 2012. Anna was his fiancée.
Right now, though Daniel is single.

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Enemie10
Daniel considers every criminal his enemy, especially domestic violence criminals. Because of his own experience he decided that he couldn't work Domestic Violence cases.
He also considers his own father Harry Cooper his enemy.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Empty Re: Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man

Post by Catherine Johanson Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Did you want to do a topic where Danny and Cath are doing a case with each other or something like that?
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man Empty Re: Daniel Cooper - Heartbroken, lonely man

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:24 am

sure, I actually wanted to post something... but I'm struggling with ideas... got any? Would be nice if we could include Jack then, too Smile
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 am

Works for me and...yes and no...I'll see if I can't think up anything good. We could possibly working on a case with a sex offender? That's what comes to mind immediately for me...It's up to you, really.
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:33 am

well, sounds good for a start Smile 
I want to have a topic where some nutcase they once arrested kidnaps Danny, but that can wait, since I haven't figured it out yet
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 am

Ok, sounds good for me.Smile
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 pm

I'll try and type something up later. Been away for a few days, weather has been too nice to spent all day online Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Alright, it's fine. Sounds like you had some pretty nice weather. Possibly even better than the sun that's been outside my place recently.Smile
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

I don't know, maybe. We've had around 33° Celsius, maybe a little more around here.
Now it's around 26-28° C. Much more bearable right now Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Nice. What did my science teacher tell us? 0 is freezing, 10 is chilly, 20 is nice and 30 is hot? I think it went something along those lines, here in the US, they use Fahrenheit, don't know why since Celsius seems a lot less complicated!
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, it's true what your teacher said. We're using Celsius in Germany and I personally think it really is less complicated. Especially in winter. We say we have -15 °C when people in the US would say 5 °F... that's a huge difference...
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Yeah, I agree. I don't even know the freezing point of water in F....I think it's like 32 degrees F or something like that. 32? Why the heck did we choose 32?
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

ugh... I don't know that either. I know it's 0° C XD

sorry... topic's gonna take a while. Exam's coming up and my role playing muse kinda left me Sad
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Johanson Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 am

Yes! And the boiling point is 100! Makes so much more sense!! XD

And that's alright, I can understand. I just started school last week myself.
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 pm

alright. Started a topic not long ago. Feel free to jump in any time, no replies yet Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down