Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 am

Erin finished unpacking a few more boxes that the movers brought to the kitchen.
Another half hour later the truck was emptied and everything was placed in the rooms were it belonged. Since the table and the chairs were there already, Erin brought the coffee and the snacks and some cool drinks as well and called a break for everybody.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 3 Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 1:45 am

Steve, Tim and David walked over when Erin called out to them. "Thank you Ms. Ryan" David said to her after they walked in. Tim and Steve said the same thing to her. "This is a nice place you have." Tim said to her as he picked up one of the cups, then sat at the table. David nodded in agreement before taking a sip of his drink.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:52 am

"Why, thank you." Erin said, blushing a little bit at their words. But then again, she did choose nicely. She liked this little house. It was just enough for her and her baby girl when she arrived. And Steve, if they got married one day.
"But please... call me Erin."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 1:56 am

"You sure?" David asked as he watched Erin say that to him. Steve looked over at David when he said that. "She is David" he said to him. David looked at Steve, then nodded in reply. Steve watched him, then looked back to Erin, seeing the blush on her cheeks at the same time.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

"I wouldn't have said so if I weren't." Erin replied seriously. "And I can speak for myself."
Guys.... she thought. Always have to ask a million times before doing what a girl tells them.
Although that last part she said was partly the hormones talking, but partly herself. Sometimes she just hated it when others talked for her.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 11:45 pm

David nodded in reply when Erin said that to her. "Okay Erin" he said to her before taking a sip of his drink again. "Anything else you need help with today Erin?" Tim asked as he watched her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Erin looked at them, thinking for a moment. There were a couple of things that needed to be done, but those were things she could handle with Steve or her family, so for now she couldn't think of anything else that they could do.
"Actually... no. Unless you want to start putting the furniture back together, but that's already planned for the family." she said.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

Steve and his friends both nodded in reply when Erin said that. "Better let them have that fun." Tim said in his typical humerus way. Steve smiled a bit when he said that. "I knew you would say that Tim." he replied, joking back with him.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon May 27, 2013 12:26 am

Erin just watched them with a small smile, then placed her hand on her belly, feeling her baby girl kick.
"Yeah... Fynn's actually excited that he gets to build the funiture again." she said a little more seriously, because she knew her brother loved that kind of work.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3