Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Empty I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 am

I want you to be a part of this

Moving time!
Finally.
Erin was rather excited to finally get to move into her new apartment. It had taken her a while to find a new place, but after she found out that she was pregnant, she needed a 2 bedroom apartment, so her baby would get its own room when it was born. It had taken amost 7 months to actually find a place, but about two weeks ago, she finally signed the rental contract for her new home.
And it wasn't just a simple apartment, it was actually a small townhouse with 1050 squarefeet, but for a reasonable price. And she loved that place, because it was close to the university for when she going to study again. And her parents didn't live that far away either. She just hoped that once the baby was born, it wouldn't disturb any of the students that already lived here. But then again... why would it? She was sure that there weren't only students living here.

The truck was packed with Erin's stuff and also the boxes of the new baby furniture was loaded and it was ready to go. Erin stood in the doorway of her old apartment and sighed a little. Lot's of memories and was it hard to say goodbye. Looking around the apartment from the hallway, Erin didn't notice that she wasn't alone anymore.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 am

Steve and two other officer friends of his had helped Erin get everything loaded up. After they finished, he walked over to where Erin was standing. He watched her as she looked around the old place. "Erin?" he asked her softly as he watched her, he didn't want to startle her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 am

Erin jumped a little bit, being distracted by memories and her own thoughts for a moment, but then she looked at Steve and smiled a little. Would he understand? Would he feel the same way if he was moving into a new place? Or was this a girls thing?
"Just saying goodbye. Lot's of memories in this place...." she said quietly.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 am

Steve nodded in reply when Erin said that. "I see" he replied gently. "Glad to be moving?" he asked off the cuff.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 am

Erin looked at Steve for a moment, thinking about his question. Was she glad to be moving?
Well, maybe in a way she was, because that townhouse she was going to move into was gorgeous, but then again, her plans were to finish university and get a job. Earn money, get married and then have children, but they got kind of screwed. She was going to have a baby before finishing university, getting and job and most importantly before getting married.
And then there were lovely memories of some night spend here with friends, having fun. Nice moments of being here with Steve, just talking over a cup of tea and slowly falling for him.
Erin couldn't tell if she was glad to be moving. Excited, yes, but glad?

"I don't know... I'm excited about the new place. It's gorgeous, but... there are so many memories here..." she told him.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:02 am

Steve watched her as she said that to him, he knew that Erin had a point. There were some good memories for her here, but there was one not so good one. However he knew that Erin was getting past that and moving on.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:13 am

Erin looked around the apartment one last time and then sighed, before she turned her back.
"Well... let's get outta here. Sulking and dwelling doesn't get me anywhere anyway." she said, trying to sound as cheerful as she could. Actually, she was eager to get her new place decorated.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 am

Steve nodded, then gently took her hand after she said that to him.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Erin's face lit up a little and she gave him a smile in return. Then she turned and walked out the door with him, locking the apartment behind them and than taking a deep breath.
"I gotta give those to the manager before I go... he said he'd be waiting downstairs in the lobby." she told him, holding up the keys.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 am

Steve nodded in reply when Erin said that to him. "Lets not keep him waiting any longer." he said before leading her down to where he was.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

Erin slowly nodded. Leaving this place wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. She could've stayed, but she simply needed a bigger place. The little baby needed to have it's own room.
About seven months pregnant walking wasn't that easy, the baby was quite heavy on her spine and also her bladder, but she kept her head up, fighting her way through it. It hadn't been how she imagined it, but right now she had Steve at her side and that was all she needed. Maybe it would work out between them, they would get married and be a proper family, maybe have children together. Yes, she sometimes dreamed about that. And she liked that dream.
"Let's not. I can't wait to get off my feet for a few minutes." she replied with a small grin on her face, gently rubbing her belly where her baby just had kicked her.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Steve smiled a bit when Erin said that while leading her out of the room and to the manager. The manager was waiting for them near the office at this time. Steve helped Erin down the steps, one hand on her back and the other holding her hand.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 pm

As much as Erin appreciated his help and concern, she somehow felt a little uncomfortable right now. After all, she wasn't that weak. But for 7 months pregnant she did look kinda huge, like she was going to pop any minute now.
The manager greeted both with a small smile. He was usually a very kind and friendly soul and Erin had always liked him. Whenever there had been a problem, he was there to listen and take care of it. And he had always liked Erin, too. In fact, he felt sorry for the young woman, who was robbed of her dream to stay true to her faith and be a virgin at her wedding day. He at least knew that much about her. He was a little sad that she had to move away, though. But he understood perfectly and sadly there was no bigger apartment left in the house.
"Erin." he greeted the young woman in a warm tone. "The day has come... I'm sad to see you leave, but I know life has changed for you."

Erin smiled a little. "Indeed it has. I can only hope the new place has a manager as caring and friendly as you, Mr. Hudson." She said, as she handed him the keys.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 am

Steve watched as Erin and Mr. Hudson talked. Mr. Hudson took the key from Erin, then hugged her. "If you need anything, call me." he said into her ear at the same time. Steve smiled a bit as he watched them.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 pm

"I just might take you up on that offer." Erin replied with a small smile. To her, Mr. Hudson almost was like an uncle to her and he was just fine with that.
"Good Luck, Erin. Know that wish you best for the future. I know you'll make the best of it." he said, watching her with a smile as she nodded and then walked away from him.
"Thank you."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 am

Steve smiled a bit when he heard Erin say that. He then helped her out to the car as Mr. Hudson said thank you to her at the same time.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm

With a smile Erin walked next to Steve, out to the car. Actually she was tired, but she didn't let that show. She was too proud and too strong willed to show that right now. Besides, lots of work waited for her at her new home. Her parents were helping her pay the rent for the new home and they would help her put the furniture and everything in place, but she still wanted to do as much on her own as possible. After all, it was her new home. And maybe... but only maybe, one day a little family of three would live there. But Erin figured if that was to happen, they'd move into a proper place of their own, not a place where mostly students might be living. But who knew?
"And on it goes into the next new part of my life." she commented as they left her old apartment building.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Steve nodded in reply as he drove her to the new place. "Agreed" he said to her. "Our daughter will love this place" he added off the cuff as he drove along, the moving truck following behind them at the same time.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 am

Erin smiled when he said that. Her heart just warmed. Our daughter... she really couldn't ask for more. She wasn't biologically his daughter, but Erin made him promise that if things were to get serious he had to love and accept Erin's baby as his own and he did, without hasitation. She never believed someone would do that for her, but it made feel a lot more confident, knowing Steve was going to be there for her. She wasn't going through this alone anymore.
"I sure hope so. Although it probably won't be our final home." she replied eventually.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat May 04, 2013 3:57 am

Steve nodded in reply, "Agreed" he said to her as he drove along. "I have a friend who is in the real estate business and can help out when the time comes." he told her as they made a turn onto the net street.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 pm

"Huh... so you're the living-in-a-house kinda guy?" she asked curiously. Who wouldn't want to live in a house, but then again, there were also family-proof apartments, and beautiful ones, too. But then again, living in a house that would belong to them, that was something she always wanted to do some day, especially since she grew up in a house. Plus... there would be enough space for more than just one child. If she was ever having more than just one.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Steve nodded in reply when Erin said that to him. "Yep I am" he said to her. The guys he worked with gave him grief about becoming a father and the whole "white picket fence" thing, but it was all in good fun. "Don't we all want to own a house at some point?" he asked off the cuff.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

"I don't know... I know that I've always wanted to live in a house, since I grew up in one." Erin replied, glancing over at him as he drove.
Erin knew that some girls in her class had made fun of her, because she said she wanted to be a young mother and not have her first child when she was 40. They always teased her about it, but they would never mean it in a mean way. They knew about her faith and her believes and they had always hoped that she would get the life she wanted. Imagine how shocked they were, when they heard about that crazy ex-boyfriend of hers raping her and getting her pregnant. Destroying her very dream.
"I know people who lived in their apartments all their lives. I guess not everybody wants that white picket fence. And it's not meant to be for everyone." she added.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri May 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Steve nodded as he listened to her tell him that. "Point taken" he said to her honestly. "I'll be happy no matter where we live the rest of our lives, be it an a apartment or a house." he added to her after glancing over to Erin while pulling into the new place.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Erin couldn't help but smile and blush. Of course he would be. For her own sake and his, she was really hoping that if they got married it really was going to last forever. She didn't need another tragedy in her life.
And even if people gave her funny looks because he was 10 years older, it was the way he treated her and the way they got along that mattered to her. And if she thought about it, she did come to fall for him. Who wouldn't fall for a sweet guy like he was.
"Yeah..." she replied softly. "Me, too."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next