Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Empty Re: The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 pm

"Aha, mister code-me-one, don't rush your jeans. First off you ought to take your pills then you two need to start off with the food." Lea reminded sternly
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 4 Empty Re: The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 am

Hannah laughed lightly, "Oh Danny, I don't want somebody being kicked out because of me... yet." She grinned at Lea, "Besides, she made us food, so we should thank her."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23 pm

"Don't worry, my sister just cannot be kicked out easily, she's a bat, fly, horse, snake and Superman altogether. Believe me, I don't even own my own apartment anymore. " Dan chuckled. "And thank you sis, I definitely would've forgotten my meds without your to-do-list's abilities. I shall turn you into a desktop calendar for that reason. " the brother said almost in one breath, finishing with a killer smile.

Lea just shook her head with a snort and turned around.

At Hannah's last line Daniel frowned, "Ah, okay, okay. You've got point. So THANK YOU LEANDRA SELINE HOLDEN-STAR FOR THE AWESOME FOOD!" Dan called out louder with another megawatt toothy smile.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Hannah laughed and kissed Dan again before tugging his arm. "Come on, I'm hungry..." she said with mischievous smile plastered on her face.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 pm

"Yeah, yeah brother. Whatever! " Lea swung her arm in the air before disappearing into the house. She had huge grin on her face.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Dan grinned. "Let's go then." he said and guided them to where Lea had made the table for them.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Dan grinned. "Let's go then." he said and guided them to where Lea had made the table for them.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:42 am

Hannah looked around as she being guided by Dan to where had made the table for them. "The ranch is cool..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Dan nearly blushed again, "Thanks." he said sheepishly "I've tried to keep it as green as possible considering Vegas' climate and overall location. Lea said too much wouldn't be good but horses like here and people too. We're lucky to have this spot, otherwise it'd be more desert around." and yet again he was rambling like a concussed. Obviously someone had uninstalled the filter between his brain and tongue.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4