Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Empty Re: The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Hannah looked at Dan, "A wagon." Is all she said to the man who made her fell in love.

"Poor Greggo must be out here for hours." She smiled at the thought. "So Lea was the one who always stored the meals there? No doubt the smell was so great. But I never touched them, tasted them a bit maybe but no eating. I don't want to eat what isn't mine."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

The date || Daniel and probably Leandra - Page 2 Empty Re: The date || Daniel and probably Leandra

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Dan's eyebrows shot upwards. "Funny. One of those things somehow ended up in a stream near our ranch last week. Sure it wasn't you?" he said teasingly. He was almost giggling suddenly, but holding.

"If you ever hear about lizard army or some bizare incident involving rather sneaky palm trees and flying pizzas then it was worth her time and effort. I think I head Nick giggling one day." Daniel told, barely keeping his laughter.

"Yup. My awesome sister stocked our fridge. Mostly it was aimed at me so I could attract lunchtime company and end up finding a date for myself. But as always she couldn't resist to use all our stock on that purpose so I ended up sharing with all the staff." he said innocently.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 am

Hannah pursed her lips. "Nope. C'mon Danny-Boo, stop with that magician thing."

"Are we there yet?" She asked as she glanced through the window.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"Okay okay. I'm quitting magician thing." he held up one hand and pulled on an innocent expression. He tried not to blush at his nickname. Somehow he felt like Lea's been having some close chats with Hannah.

"Um..." Dan glanced around through the window. "Almost there." he smiled turning car off the highway to the smaller road that went through birch alley that led to another road towards the ranch.

---
(OOC: i'm really not familiar with Vegas nature, landscapes etc. I hope I'll get better once Vegas's back on my tv schedule which can happen on 15th April. yay!)
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 am

A small mischievous smile played on Hannah's lips. She couldn't wait to see Lea and Dan's ranch.

(It's okay, I don't know either...)
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 pm

As he drove forward there were already signs of his sister's sneaky nature. Nice ribbons tied around lower tree branches and balloons, possibly glued, to tree trunks.
Suddenly he felt like blushing again. Really, some might think it was silly and childish to put things to trees like they're expecting bunch of kids. But Dan trusted Lea enough to know she meant only well.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Meanwhile...

Lea quickly set up the table in the little Chinese style garden that was bit away from main house.
Their ranch was of the larger ones and it had more trees than the general area. Mainly because the soil had been good and extra water provided some plans that otherwise couldn't've put together.
There was nice alley that led from main gate and small garden where some flowers and vegetables were grown. Tiny creek went throughout the property so they could put some small arc-bridges and Lea had decorated them with ivy giving more greenery to the landscape.

The blonde was smiling because horses were ready and food was done. There were some more balloons tied around various branches.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Hannah's jaw fell open as she saw the balloons and ribbons on the trees. "What the...? Dan, if my guessing is right, this would be Lea's work, isn't it?" She asked in disbelief, "You know, I'm practically also has a sister that loved something like this. Maybe if she and Lea being together it would be cool but also dangerous for us."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 am

If he didn't before than now his cheeks definately turned red again.
"Ah... yeah, my lovely sister obviously has found my secret stash and decided it's completely normal for adults to decorate their surroundings like this." Dan told trying not to roll his eyes. "I bet that combination can become quite handy. I keep forgetting to remind Lea she's supposed to take her meds so she doesn't start scaling trees like a monkey. Not a sight to witness on your free will." the young man reached his hand into his curly hair and made his hair even messier, knowing full well he started rambling again. Maybe doc's been right about the possible disconnectivity between his brain and mouth.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Hannah started to giggle again, "Aww Danny-Boo, don't mess your hair... Here let me help you..." She reached to his hair and fixed it gracefully. "There! You look better..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Dan blushed brightly "Ooh I'm having my personal hair stylist." he said playfully
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Hannah grinned and showed her dimples. "Maybe I could be more than your personal hair stylish..." She winked at Dan and smiled again.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri May 03, 2013 6:12 pm

To hide his blush, which seemed to had taken permanent position on his face, Dan probably had to dump a bucket of ice water on his head. So he ignored his burning cheeks. "Well, I think I would't mind." he let his teeth flash. He felt quite willing to give it a try, despite his previous affairs. Hannah seemed not troubled by his way. Unless Lea hadn't told her, Dan thought. He knew some people minded his 'way' and some had even lashed out at him. But one he knew, if things goes south Lea will take care of it like she always does.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri May 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Hannah smiled, she was new for dating a guy, she always focused on her work. She always thought that dating wasn't really important, despite on her sister kept pushing her to have a date. But now she realized that she was madly in love, most of all, she was madly in love with the guy sitting beside her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

"Penny for your thoughts." Dan asked, not even bothering to try and conceal his blushing cheeks.
He already felt prepared Jose's surprise face, after all Dan had been known to steer for opposite gender and was fairly new to some of their landkeepers. But he really liked this girl, and why not- Hannah was lovely and accepted him without much second thought. And he felt his sympathies growing.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue May 07, 2013 8:27 am

Hannah blushed because Dan caught her deep in thought. "N-nothing. It just... I was just thinking... about this date." She blushed again and looked down, trying to hide her reddish cheeks.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

"Oh." Dan said because it was all he could. He was thinking the same so he understood. "You know, I think you're first girl that hasn't ran off by now. Most freaks out and calls me whatever obscenities they can figure out. " he sighed, sometimes it seemed like a dream.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

"What? Why they do such thing? They don't know about you, I doubt they're sane enough to run away from you, Danny-Boo." Hannah brought her face closer to Dan slowly, thinking did Dan would accept her or not.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Dan laughed. Hannah was so lovely. "Well, they found out I like boys too, and you know how some people reacts. It may feel like I've told them I have some disease." he said as he finally stopped the car.
"True, they didn't know me. And I think Lea chewed them well about such attitude." he also leaned closer, but still just slightly, as he still felt a bit shy and insecure about himself.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun May 12, 2013 6:23 am

"Oh what if I just don't care?" Hannah whispered, "I know you, Dan. You're the first person that makes me nuts by love..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Dan just grinned. "In that case I'm extremely happy that I can make you crazy with love." he said honestly and leaned closer.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Hannah smiled, "I think we're even... I can make you blush all day and you can make me crazy with love..." She whispered seductively.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

"Oh that's a great news." Dan said in a matching tone, leaning more closer to Hannah, so that their noses almost touched. He felt like kissing her, but the butterfly army had suddenly started a terrible whirlpool dance in his stomach, so Danny hesitated slightly.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am

Hannah could feel Dan's breathing on her face. She finally leaned closer again until their lips met.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 pm

And when it happened, it felt so soft and amazing. And he realized he was totally in love with this girl.
And could it be he had terribly missed this feeling?

So Dan let the kiss deepen and take his any wavering thoughts to disappear, still vaguely hoping his sister won't choose this exact moment to sneak upon them and use it to tease him later in front of like all the relatives. But even that didn't quite mattered this moment.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next