Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well, she was spunky, sassy, yet a very classy woman." Patrick said to her. "She had the girl next door look to her, but she was not to be messed with." he added, a slight smile came to his lips as he said that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Helena watched Patrick talking about Nicole and it hit her.
"He might have really liked her." she thought to herself, not showing her thoughts, though. But then again, the description fitted her as well. She was an ordinary-looking young woman, but beware if you messed with her!
"Sounds like you really like her." she commented quietly.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "I did" he said honestly. "But it would never have worked between us." he added, an under current of pain in his voice as he said that to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Helena heard the pain in his voice and glanced at him, a slight bit of concern in her brown eyes. Did something happen?
"How come?" she asked gently, wondering if he would want to talk about it with her.
She didn't like the tone of pain in his voice at all.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Patrick sighed a bit, "She couldn't ask me to resign from the marines and move to Australia anymore then I could ask her to the same." he replied.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:41 pm

"So it was all about you guys living on different continents. That's sad indeed." Helena replied quietly. "If she did ask you, would you have moved to Australia?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:48 pm

"At the drop of a hat" Patrick said to her with out hesitation. "But she knew how close I am to my family. That was another reason it wouldn't have worked." he added, his arm still around Helena as he said that. What he didn't know was that Nicole had recently finished her service in the army after being promoted to Sargent, had moved to Las Vegas and became a U.S. citizen, though she still kept her Australian passport, giving herself dual citizenship.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

"Huh. She really musta been special then." Helena replied, actually a little bit hurt to hear him say that. She would've thought that maybe she was part of the reason that he wouldn't move that far away, but it didn't seem to cross his mind. She wouldn't say anything, though. It wasn't her style, but it gave her a small heartache, yet there was no sign of it in her voice.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 12:09 am

Patrick nodded a bit, then felt a bit upset at himself. He knew he said the wrong thing. "Sorry Helena" he said a few moments later, his voice low as he said that to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue May 14, 2013 12:17 am

Now she was surprised. Did he just apologize to her? Not that he would have needed to, but it did make her feel a little bit better.
"What for?" she asked. It wasn't like they were dating yet.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

"For hurting you just now" Patrick said to her. Despite what he was told while in the Marines, Patrick was willing to admit when he was wrong or had hurt someone.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue May 14, 2013 12:27 am

Helena gave Patrick a surprised look. How did he know that she had been hurt? Did she such a lousy job to keep it from him? Or maybe he just knows you better than you think.
"Who said I was hurt?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 5:47 am

"The way you reacted when I made the comment about moving to Australia at the drop of a hat and that my family had something to do with it." he said to her. "If I moved to Australia then that would mean you and I would not have grown close." Patrick added.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue May 14, 2013 7:36 pm

"Well... that's true... at least not closer than we already were." she replied honestly. No, we wouldn't have and I would've lost you for good.

He just knew her way too much at this point for him to not notice when she was hurt, although she tried so hard to keep it from him. She just wished that after his family, he wouldn't have left because of her, just because he remembered her from High School and maybe had felt the same way she had ever since they met. But he didn't mention that. His reply now, however, was good enough for her.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Patrick nodded a bit in reply as they got closer to where their cars where. He still had his arm around Helena at the same time. Though he was still friends with Nicole, he loved Helena and didn't want to lose her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Helena kept her thoughts to herself. She didn't know what else to say anyway. If they were just friends, she had no problem with that, but if she may have been something like his first love, Helena was afraid that Nicole might put a strain on their relationship and after all that Helena had gone through these past few years, she didn't want to loose another friend.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Patrick had the same thought as they got to their cars. "You heading home right away?" he asked as he looked at her. He hadn't planned on heading home just yet. Little did he know, he would run into Nicole.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Surprised about his question, Helena hestitated for a moment, but then she shook her head.
"Not necessarily." she replied. If he was suggesting to hang out a little bit more, then she wouldn't say no.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "I was going to head over to the diner nearby, want to join me?" he asked while watching Helena. He noticed the soft light of the parking garage bounce off her cheeks, he liked how that made her look. At the same time, he gently took her hand in his.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Him taking her hand made her cheeks slightly blush, but there was a sparkle in her brown eyes. At the same time a small breeze was gently lifting her blond hair from her shoulders. She had removed the tie before she had left the lab to head home, so the breeze made her hair gently flow around her face.
"Sure. I'd love to." Helena replied, smiling softly.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, then kissed Helena's hand. "Shall we take one car or two?" he asked, seeing the sparkle in Helena's eyes at the same time. He could not help but smile a bit when he saw that. It was clear he loved seeing that in her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 11:01 pm

That made Helena blush even more. Luckily though, the parking didn't have that much light, so maybe it wasn't too obvious just how much her cheeks had turned red by now.
At the same time her heart was beating a little faster in her chest. Slightly calming the butterflies in her stomach she replied:
"Well... if you make sure I get my car back later, I suggest we just take one."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 pm

"Deal" Patrick replied before leading her over to his car and opening the door for her. At the same time, he had a feeling she was acting giddy. "Feeling giddy?" he asked Helena off the cuff as he held the door for her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Helena stopped and turned to look at Patrick when he asked her that.
"Not exactly what I would call it." she replied seriously.

Well... he was right, though. She did feel like a teenager going on her first date now. Although it wasn't even a date. But that didn't matter.

"But I'd love to give that question right back to you." she added with a small, playful smirk.
Now I'm curious what you'll say.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Patrick smiled a bit when Helena asked him that. "I am" he replied honestly, seeing the playful smirk on Helena's face at the same time. "How can one not feel that way when with you?" he asked off the cuff. He thought back to when they where in high school and the time he asked her to the spring formal.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next