Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 am

Helena looked up at Patrick and tried getting to her feet. Her knees were feeling a little weak, but she stood and instantly took a few steps away from the edge. "Never been better."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets only keep so long... || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:04 am

Patrick nodded in reply, out of impulse, he wrapped his arms around Helena, as if to comfort her after what had just happened to them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:37 am

He caught her off guard, when he wrapped his arms around her. Not that she minded, because to her it showed he cared, but she was a little overwhelmed and surprised by it. Not to mention that she just spent time in a small, locked place and was happy to be able to breathe again. But it made her realize that maybe it was time to think about a therapy to get rid of that phobia of hers.
Helena sighed a little and eventually she returned the sort of hug Patrick was giving her.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:59 am

Patrick never let go of Helena when she returned the hug he was giving her. "I know someone who can help you out." he said to her. "She's one of the best in the city." Patrick added as he stood there with Helena.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Now Helena pulled back a little and looked at Patrick, slightly confused. Had she said something earlier? Or was this just out of concern?
"What?" she asked. "I'm fine taking the stairs... have been for years."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Patrick watched Helena as she said that to him, then nodded a bit. "Point taken" he replied as he watched her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Helena looked into his blue eyes and then smiled a little bit, making her brown eyes sparkle a little.
"Maybe one day I'll get the courage to admit to it and change it." she said. "But for now... I'm fine, thank you."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:51 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "You're welcome" he said as he watched her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

"Well... where were we going again before we got stuck?" she asked, taking a small step back from Patrick.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 am

"We were heading home." Patrick said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 am

"Ah, yes home." she replied with a small grin. "That is a nice place to go... I'd say we continue our way, but I for once... am taking the stairs."

The stairs were a much safer place right now and he better not argue with her right now. She loved walking all those stairs down to the parking lot, even though some people may call her crazy, because she walked voluntarily. But sue her, she never got stuck in a damn elevator, except today.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that, then continued on his way to the parking lot with her. He remembered the look on her face when they where stuck in the elevator, it was something he didn't want to see again.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 pm

On the way down to the parking lot, Helena remained silent. She was deep in her own thoughts. She should be doing something about her stupid phobia. After all, one day it might just get in the way of her life. What if she came across a place that had no stairs? Not that she knew of any places like that, but what if? She could hardly tell somebody else to go that place then. What if it was on the job? She had worked so hard for this, she didn't want to loose her job over a stupid phobia of enclosed places.
Helena sighed heavily. She hadn't come this close to her phobia in a long time but right now she was angry about it. Why on earth did she have to have such a stupid phobia? She was so brave and couragous in almost every aspact of her life, but with this is felt weak like a badly wounded soldier.
That's it. I'll try to work on that. No idea how, yet... but I will. she thought determined.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 am

Patrick looked over to her at the same time. "Theres a woman I know that can help you." he said to her honestly as they walked along. He really wanted to see Helena get her fear under control, but at the same time, he knew that it would be an uphill battle.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

"You already told me that just a moment ago and I already told you my answer." Helena replied, actually a little puzzled that he repeated himself. He really did need to nag her about it. She would do something, if and when she wanted to.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri May 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Patrick watched her, realizing what he said. "Sorry Helena" he said to her before looking away, feeling a bit silly for saying that to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Helena looked down, not saying another word for a couple of minutes. What was she supposed to say anyway? But then again, she didn't want him to feel bad about it, so she knew she should've said something.
"You know... it's okay." Helena told him. "I'm glad you care you know..."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Patrick looked back to her when she said that to him, then nodded. "You're welcome" he replied before gently putting his arm around her at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Feeling his arm around her, Helena could feel those butterflies coming back, that she had felt in her stomach so many years before, when they were still in High School. She didn't mind that feeling at all, in fact she was glad it was still there.
Smiling a little bit to herself for a few moments, Helena eventually looked up at him, sharing that smile with him.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Patrick smiled back at Helena when she looked at him. "The last time I saw a smile that bright was when I was in Australia." he said to her off the cuff as they walked along.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Helena slightly raised her brow, giving Patrick a wondering look.
"Really? I wonder who would've smiled like that at you." she asked curiously.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Patrick nodded, "A woman in the Australian Army" he said to her honestly. "Her and I are still friends......just friends and nothing more." Patrick added as he watched Helena.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Helena watched Patrick as he told her that and began to wonder if maybe there had been something more between them in the past. After all, a woman wouldn't smile like that at a man, if she didn't have any kind of feelings for him, would she?
But then again, Helena knew that he was a sweet guy and she fell for him easily back then and was again right now.
"Well, she must've been a lucky woman back then."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Patrick nodded, "That she was........Corporal Nicole Byrne.....thats her name." he said to Helena. "In a way she reminded me of you." he added, smiling a bit as he thought back to the time he and Nicole had together.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Helena gave him a surprised look when he said that last sentence.
"How so?" she asked.
Someone reminded him of her? Even so far away? Now that was something surprising, and yet it made her blush a little.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next