Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Surviving Boredom || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Surviving Boredom || Anyone

3 posters

Go down

Surviving Boredom || Anyone Empty Surviving Boredom || Anyone

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 am

Today was Lea's lab day and so far it seemed as boring as it could be given the time of the day.
It was exactly the time when nothing happened. And that's why she had chosen to tag along her brother, who was fast asleep on the couch at the far corner of the break room.

Her fingers swiftly worked with a sheet of paper, creating some origami figure.
This time it was probably some kind of animal or flower.
Her eyes turned towards Leo, the green lizard. It stared back making his own interpretation of chuckle.
"Shut up. I'm not asking Dan to let me bring Dino too. You know the rules. If not for Grissom you wouldn't be allowed here too." she talked to the reptile. It just glared back to Lea with its green eyes. "I know, I know." blonde rolled her eyes and threw a piece of banana at the lizard.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Surviving Boredom || Anyone Empty Re: Surviving Boredom || Anyone

Post by Gil Grissom Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 am

For once, it seemed that crime had decided to take the night off in Vegas, a fact that Gil was thankful for, for once. Usually he enjoyed being called out to crime scenes seeing as he rather enjoyed his work, but nights like these were brilliant because it gave him time to work on various experiments. As well as spend some time with his darling, George.

Currently he was on his way to the break room, George safely in his travel-case, enjoying the ride. He'd sent Catherine and various other members of his team home, on the condition that they were to be on-call. Getting some much-needed rest at home was always better than sleeping in the lab. Especially since the Sheriff had turned down Grissom's request to buy some mattresses for the break-room.

Entering the break-room, he smiled slightly upon hearing Lea chatting away to her lizard. "Bored, is he?" he asked, carefully placing the travel aquarium down onto the table, before heading to the fridge and poking his head inside.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

https://welcome-to-sin-city.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 am

"Without Dino and chewing on Dan he is. But he likes me enough to at least pretend I am authority he should respect. And that bananas comes from my hand." Lea said, throwing another piece of banana to Leo. Lizard just glared at her occasionally turning its head towards sleeping form in the darkest corner. "But I couldn't take Dino with me today because vet office was already closed for the day when I was back from work. Besides I just wouldn't have had the heart to leave it at stables anyway. Dinga always tries to put her hooves on Dino. He's not that quick as Leo." blonde explained.
"Just stop it buddy, you won't get Dan's iPod nor headphones. And don't even think about biting him." she warned the green lizard that took banana with its own version of a scowl.

"So, stretching legs yourself, guys?" Lea asked smiling.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 am

Hannah just solving another case and really tired and drained. She comes into the break room to get herself a cup of coffee and made her eyes wide awake again.
She meet Gil and Lea inside and having conversation, she walks in and go to makes coffee.
"What are you two talking about? Mind if I join? I'm so bored..." she asks curiosity.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Grissom smiled slightly at the girl's chatter and loving scolding of her beloved pet. "Cut him some slack," he told her teasingly. "He simply wants to be the coolest lizard on the block." Pulling his head out of the fridge, he emerged with a glass container full of crickets. Opening George's case, he dropped one inside for the arachnid to devour. "There you are, darling. Enjoy."

Hearing another voice, Grissom turned. "Hello Hannah. Sure, feel free. We're just chatting about lizards and tarantulas. How's your night going?"
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am

"Like he didn't know that." she giggled. "Right, Leo, you sure have the highest IQ on the block. Don't tell Dino I said that." Lea whispered at the lizard. She reached her hand into pocket and produced a small plastic container with bunch of flies. "See, I even got your snacks." blonde put it in front of the reptile which licked at the delicious sight.

She watched George enjoying his cricket as another voice made her look away.

"Hey, Hannah. Just saving my brother from waking up with his shirt in shreds and bald headed." Lea added, with a head-tilt towards the sleeping form on the couch in corner where her brother slept with iPod on maximum sound level.
"Leo here likes to train his teeth on people's clothes and other stuff." girl chattered while lizard kept enjoying flies.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Hannah grins at Gil, "You're the bugs guy Gil... Hey can I touch your lizard? He seems cool..." she said as she take a sip to her coffee.
She looks at Lea and then to her brother and nodded, "He seems really tired... Let's just let him has a peaceful sleep, even though I really wanted to go with a prank..." she smiles jokingly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Gil chuckled, wandering over to the coffee machine and pouring himself a cup. "That I am. Besides, they're so much easier to deal with than humans most days." Taking a sip of coffee, he watched the two females, smile not going away, before looking at Dan. "Well, it would teach him to fall asleep on shift..." he joked himself.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:59 am

Hannah laughs at Gil's comment. "So you mean that lizards are cooler than humans? Well Gris, I think you're right though..." she said as she sip her coffeee again. She laughs again at Gil's joke to himself. "So what would you do to teach him? I'm surely not in the mood to hear Dan's angry face..." she said and smiles jokingly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 am

Lea smirked.
"Yeah, you can touch him. Leo promised to be good boy and I got special snacks for him if he proves it." she said thickling the green lizard's side. It looked at her with a smirk of his own.

"Oh I'm sure you guys can try a prank or two. I can tie him to something so he doesn't run off." blonde giggled. She knew that working so much at lab was starting to take some bad effect on her brother. He nearly didn't show up at stables last week and Lea just knew how tired he must be feeling.
"I'll take up his shift if needed for him to get home and sleep properly. Just go on, Gris, he'll survive." she encouraged their boss.
For a CSI he was more fun than it may appear.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:23 am

Hannah nodded and then look at her phone, "Well, I love to do prank but... Got work to do... Hodges just get the result from my little nail polish... Ciao guys..." she said. She waves her hand and walk outside, still bringing her coffee in hand.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Lea made a sad face, but said: "Alright. Sad but it's a crime lab after all. Bye, hon." Leandra waved her hand. She always liked to hang around Break room instead of Lab.
"Let's hope Gris will stay with us and show that nice prank. I know you like pranks pulled on Danny-boy." yet again blonde was talking to her lizard.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum