Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 pm

"Maybe." Dan agreed thoughtfully. ""I can ride my bike through pretty intense situations." he scratched his head, trying to think of what he could turn into an ultimate skill. Well, he could outrun most suspects and he knows how to hack the entire city's computer systems.
Then he realized what Helena meant. "Ah well, I do help kids to recover after traumatic events. My sis had this idea of a therapy with horses and pretty much turned it into a blossoming business. And actually it's helped to me as well. Besides kids feel more comfortable when someone with experience tries to help them." he told.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Enjoying the day || Daniel, anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Helena listened to Daniel's reply. At first she wasn't sure he got her meaning, but then she smiled a little. Hearing him tell her about the business his sister started and how he helped kids with traumatic experience, that was exactly the kind of strength she was talking about.
Now go and make use of your own words, Helena...

"Well, that sounds quite good." she replied. "I bet having experience like that does help to get the children's trust more easily. I still have to find a way to cure myself though..."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 am

Dan nodded, "Yeah, it does. They seem to think 'hey, if that guy went through all that and now stands here then why not we'. It helps me to get over that too. So we kinda help each other."

He always tried to forget about the accident but now he felt like it'd been wrong action. Ever since he started working with Lea all changed and it got easier for him to fight the past demons.

"Well, guess the only way is to stand against your biggest fear and keep doing it until you can face it without fainting or shaking, or whatever your reaction is. For me it was truly long and painful process, but in the end I did it. My guess is that your elevator problem can be helped lot easier." Dan told.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2