Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Shooting || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Shooting || Anyone

2 posters

Go down

Shooting || Anyone Empty Shooting || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:12 am

Patrick was standing near the entrance to the main concourse as he waited for his niece Darcy's flight to land. While waiting, he walked over to a magazine rack and picked up one of the sports magazines. After paying for it, he walked back over to the entrance and stood along the wall, opening the magazine and starting to read. A few seconds later, gun shots rang out. Patrick snapped his head up and looked over were the shoots came from. He could see the people running off as an other shot rang out. Patrick dropped the magazine, the pulled out his phone and duty pistol as he headed over to assist. "This is Det. Patrick Sullivan, access number 4576, calling from Las Vegas Airport, we have an active shooter and need SWAT here ASAP." he said into this phone while holding his gun up at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Shooting || Anyone Empty Re: Shooting || Anyone

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am

Micheal was at the firing range when the call requesting the SWAT arrived, so he went to assemble his team and get to the airport as soon as possible, on the road to the airport, Micheal and his team started to analyze the layout of the airport so that they would know the most efficient ways to enter the airport if needed. Once the team was at the airport Micheal walked forward and said "Sergeant Micheal Fisher here, what is the situation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

Patrick looked at Michael, "Sgt. Fisher, we have an active shooter, from the sound of the blasts the person could have a either an AK or M-4." he replied before more gun shots where heard. "Your guys have 223s?" Patrick asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 pm

"Yes, and my people are going over the layout of the airport as we speak, when a attack on the airport is needed, we will be able to get in, now we have to just wait and see how this day would go, let just pray that it won't become any worse than it already is." Micheal said as he went over to his team to make sure he knew the layout of the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Michael said that to him, then looked back in the direction of the gun fire.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Hannah is driving her car and pass the airport when a gun shot sound snapped her head, she pulls away, her radio recieve that Patrick needs SWAT ASAP to the airport, she took her radio. "This is CSI Hannah Cullen. My location is near the airport. Going to help anybody there... Possible victims unknown..." she said and took her gun and run towards the airport. She meet Patrick and Michael there. "I was near the location... I heard you need help Sullivan?" she asks while holding her gun in hands...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 am

Micheal looked at his team when more gunshots came from the airport, Micheal shouted to Thomas to see what happened, his teammate quickly told him that two more people had been shot and killed and that a few more where about to be killed, thus causing Micheal to shout at his team to get ready to enter, Micheal then said to Detective Sullivan "We are going in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 am

Hannah heard that some people just been killed, she nodded towards Michael and Patrick. "I can help with shooting the bad guys... And then I'll check for the bodies..." she said and follows the men...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Micheal heard what Hannah said and replied "Bloody no, are you trying to get yourself killed? Leave the assault to the SWAT Teams, come check the bodies once we cleared the area."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 am

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Well I got shooting practice recently... But if you worried about me okay I'll stay here..." Hannah said and she sat on the bench near her place.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 pm

"Not that I am worried about you, I am worried about the people inside, ask yourself this question, when the time comes and you have to choose between the life of a hostage and a shooter, can you take the shot, or will you just freeze because of the pressure." Micheal then put on a helmet and said "Go, move in." And then he and his team started to enter the airport

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Hannah sighs, "You more worried to the people than me? Alright..." she said.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am

Patrick looked at Hannah as she spoke. "Hannah, stay close to me" he said to her in reply.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 am

Hannah smiles and nodded. "Thanks Pat..." she said as she stood next to him.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 am

Patrick nodded, then lead her and the team down to were the shooting was taking place.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 am

Even when Michael Fisher has forbid her to shoot, she let out couples of her bullets, helping the team getting down the bad guys... "Well I wasn't really bad, am I?" she asked towards Patrick and Michael.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum