Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Attack....and something more || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack....and something more || Anyone

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone Empty Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 am

Trish Bloomberg woke up on a bed in the Palms Hotel with a pounding headache. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Were am I and what happened? she asked herself. Trish carefully pulled herself up off the bed and looked around. The bed next to her was sill made, but the bed she was in was a mess. It was then she saw her white blouse, black knee length skirt and heals scattered around the room. Her purse was still on the table. Trish got up and made her way over to it. Upon reaching out, she saw that her hands were tied with her own pantyhose. It was then that Trish realized what must have happened. She got her phone and called 911.

Minutes later, Patrick arrived at the hotel and met up with Det. Brass and David from the ME office. Trish was sitting with a female officer, the unused comforter from the room was wrapped around her slender frame. None of the responders present knew were this case would end up.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Hannah is the CSI that been send by Grissom. She walks towards Patrick to asks him the condition. "Hey Sullivan... Do you know what happen here? Gris sends me into this case..." she said.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:45 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she said that. "Trish Bloomberg, 28, woke up in room 405 half undressed and her hands tied with her pantyhose after spending the night with a man in the hotel bar." he said to her in reply. "Nothing was stolen, but it appears that Ms. Bloomberg was raped." he said in a lower tone then before.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 am

Hannah frowns, "Raped?" she whispers quietly. "Pat, you should process the scene... I'll talk with Ms. Bloomberg, she would be more comfortable if she talks with another woman after... whatever happen..." she said and then walks towards the ambulance.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 am

Patrick nodded a bit, then went into the room after gloving up. At the same time, Trish was still trying to process what happened to her. It was clear by the look on her face that she was stunned and rattled.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Hannah tried her best to questioning Trish with few things about the rape and she did it well. She run towards Patrick. "Hey what are you haven't done? I already finished with the victim..." she said
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she said that. "I'm finishing up with processing the scene." he said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 am

Hannah grinned, "Can I dust the prints? Or searching for semen on the sheet and blanket?" she asked and opened her kit
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Patrick saw it at the same time. "I already got the prints so you can check the sheets and blanket." he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 am

Hannah turned on her UV light and began processing the sheets and blanket. She made circles each time she saw semen. After she was done she took the samples and put them away in the evidence bags.

"Done! Let's grab everything and headed to the Lab!" she said to Patrick.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 am

Patrick looked at Hannah when she said that, then walked over to her. "Hannah, remember who has the lead." he said to her gently.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am

Hannah grinned, "Sorry boss... I think I was too much copying the other senior CSIs..." She said and took her kit. "Is there anything else we should check?" She asked, almost so politely.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Patrick nodded a bit in reply when she said that. "An officer is getting the security footage sent back to the lab for us, so we are done here." he replied.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:28 am

Hannah nodded and walked out, she then drove herself to the Lab.

She then do her job to gave the Lab Tech guys what they had to test.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 pm

At the same time, Patrick was in the A/V lab, going over the video footage from the night before.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 am

Hannah walked into the A/V Lab and joined Patrick to watched the video footage.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 am

Patrick saw her when she walked in. "Just in time" he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 am

Hannah turned to Patrick, "What? Did I miss something?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am

"Nope" Patrick said to her, "You just in time to see the footage."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 am

Hannah grabbed a seat and watched quietly as the footage played in the screen.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 am

Patrick watched as well, looking closely at what was playing out in front of them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 am

"Archie stop!" Hannah suddenly shouted and made everybody else jumped in surprise.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 am

Archie did so, Patrick looked at Hannah when she said that. "What is it?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 am

"Do you see that?" Hannah asked while her finger pointed toward the monitor. "A guy sneaking around at the middle of the night? I don't think he didn't just walking around... I think he either targeting her or waiting her..." She explained, "We should have a little talk with him..." She added.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 am

Patrick nodded in agreement, he had Archie run a search for the guy. "Hopefully this guy can help us out." he commented.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum