Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Surprise visit || Anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise visit || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise visit || Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Helena nodded a little, listening to him.
"A couple of times already... like... actually quite a lot recently." she answered his question.
She raised her bagel again and took another bite.
Yum... and I know why. This is just delicious for a breakfast when you get home from work.
That thought caused her to smile a little. Well, even little things made her smile sometimes. What was it they say? Enjoy the little things? Well then, she was going to try.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "I'll have to put it on my list of places to check out." he said to her. "Maybe we can go together." he added off the cuff before finishing off his meal. "Would make a great date night." he added as he watched Helena.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu May 16, 2013 12:01 am

"A date at a diner?" she raised her brows. She had thought of something a little more... well romantic, but then again, that diner was cozy.
"Well... they make good cocktails." Helena then said. Maybe they could go after a dinner? But that was up to him to decide.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that. "On that note: why don't we go out to dinner, then stop there for a nightcap?" he asked as he watched Helena. At the same time, he pictured Helena in a dress, something he hadn't seen her in since they went to the spring formal his senior year. The memory made him smile a bit at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu May 16, 2013 12:19 am

Finishing her breakfast Helena looked up, watching him for a moment, before she gave him a nod and smile in reply.
"Sure. That sounds like a good plan." she agreed to his idea.

Right after that, she was already browsing through her closet in her mind, trying to get an idea of what she would wear for him, later.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu May 16, 2013 12:56 am

Patrick watched her as she did that. "Thinking about what you are going to wear tonight?" he asked as he set his mug down after finishing his coffee. "May I suggest that dark blue dress you have." Patrick said to her off the cuff as he held onto his mug. He watched Helena's reaction after he said that to her, wondering what she would say to him in reply to that comment.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri May 17, 2013 6:19 pm

"Dark blue dress?" she asked, raising her brows. How'd he know? Helena couldn't remember that she ever wore a dress before that he could've seen, so she was a little puzzled. After all, they hadn't gone out before, except that spring formal in High School.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 am

"The one you wore to the mayor's ball." Patrick said to her in reply. "You looked great in it." he added with a slight nod as he watched her. "Its just a thought" Patrick said to her as he sat there, feeling a bit awkward at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh... that one. Helena frowned a little bit. She thought it was a little too formal for dinner date and then going to a diner for a drink. That dress was for special occasions like those balls they sometimes had to tend to.
"A little too formal don't you think?" she asked with raised brows. "Besides... I was thinking cocktail dress maybe. And I have something in mind."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 19, 2013 12:36 am

Patrick thought for a moment when Helena said that to him, then nodded. "Agreed" he replied after a few seconds. "Cocktail dress would be cool" he said to her with a slight nod at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 am

Helena couldn't help but smirk at his remark. Well, if he liked the idea of a cocktail dress, well then he was going to get it. Maybe she would buy one especially for him, or maybe she would use one of those she had at home. That depended on how much time she would have left.
Because one thing was absolutely certain... when she got home, she was going to shower and then get some sleep.
"Well... if you like it that much." she said.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 am

Patrick saw the smirk on Helena's face when he said that to her. "I do" he said to her honestly as he watched her. "You would look great in one." he said to Helena as he pictured her in a cocktail dress at the same time. A light smile came to his face as he pictured that. "You could wear pantyhose as well." he said off the cuff.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

Helena knew exactly what he was thinking about, while she was watching him smile. Men were so predictable at times. And it seemed that Patrick was no exception. But she didn't mind. In fact she enjoyed seeing that smile on his face.
"Well... I could...." Helena said mischievously. "But.... that might lead to some very unchristian thoughts."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 am

Patrick watched her as she said that. "How would you wearing pantyhose lead to unchristian thoughts?" he asked as he watched Helena while asking her that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 3:32 am

"Hm... that depends on your imagination." Helena replied with a slight smirk. "And judging from that smile I think you might be able to follow me with that thought."
Well, she was a modern woman after all and a girl could dream about what a boy could do to her, right? Unchristian or not, but it was still human. Besides... she had tasted that unchristian behavior before, so she knew what she was talking about.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 6:55 am

"Point taken" Patrick said in reply as he watched her. "But I'll be honest, it would make you look sexier." he added while looking Helena in the eye as he said that to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Helena smirked a little when he said that. There was a mischievous glint in her brown eyes as she looked at Patrick.
"See, that's what I mean." she replied in a low, sexy tone. Just to tease him, but it was fun.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Patrick watched her as she said that to him, then nodded in reply. "Point taken" he said to her in kind, smiling a bit at the same time. "I love it when you talk that way Helena." he added before winking at her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Helena's mischievous smirk stayed on her face and she looked at him, her eyes still sparkling. "Hmmm, I should do that more often then." she said, keeping that tone in her voice. "It does set a certain mood, though."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm

"That it does Helena." Patrick said to her. "And it makes you that much more.....attractive." he added before winking at her as he said that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Helena smiled a little and winked back at him. Then she broke the moment and looked at her watch.
"Well... I better get going. Don't wanna end up getting carried away and doing some very.... unchristian." she said regrettably. But it was the best thing to do right now. She desperately needed some sleep before she could go out on a date with Patrick tonight. "Besides... I really do need some sleep."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that, then walked her to the door. "Sleep tight Helena" he said before kissing her on the cheek as he walked with her to the door of his apartment.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 am

Helena's cheek turned a slight bit rosy when he kissed her, but she smiled. Tired, yet happy.
"Thanks, I will." she replied. "I'll see you later then."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 27, 2013 12:34 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "Of course you will." he said to her before kissing her again. He then opened the door for her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 am

Helena slipped into her shoes and grabbed her jacket, then she walked past Patrick out into the hallway. Outside she turned around, facing Patrick.
"Well, see you then." she said, biting her lower lip.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum