Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Coffee Break || Anyone

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Coffee Break || Anyone

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 am

"Hey yourself." Dan greeted Hannah. "Yeah, that we're doing? Tough day?" he asked sipping his coffee.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:19 am

Hannah smiles at Dan. "Yeah, pretty tough... A young man his age around mine, hang himself in his dorm room... Pity huh?" she said and take a seat.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 pm

"Uff." Dan made a face. "Definately not a nice view. Though having to walk on a scene at convenience store also isn't best way to start nor finish the shift." he said. Good that his sister had a place for herself instead of dorm. He always thought they were more prone to turn into a crime scene
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 am

Hannah nodded, "You're right, it's not a nice view..." she took another sip. "Best way to finish a shift is having a CSI family diner..." Hannah said jokingly. Even though she really up for having diner now...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

"That I can totally agree with you." Dan smiled. "Dinner's what can help to get rid of all the gruesome stuff we see during shift and relax so we don't get nightmares." he said cheerfully. He suddenly got reminded by his stomach that he indeed was hungry.
"Well, I can ask you to join, if you don't mind some spaghetti and mashroom pizza. My sister brought it mostly for me and herself but I'm not sure if only two of us would be able to eat what looks like to be cooked for a small army." Daniel offered. Lea probably knew him enough to get more food, he had this tendency of sharing with others so didn't mind a company.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Hannah smiles widen, "Really? I could join you Dan? Well thanks, I didn't cook or order any food yet at my house... I like spaghetti and mashroom pizza... I'll take my things first in the end of the shift..." she said happily.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:11 pm

"Sure. No problem at all. Lea always makes food for army so I can always share." Dan said smiling.
He walked over to the fridge and popped out nicely sized plastic box of spaghetti and carton with pizza. His lovely sis was probably somewhere around and soon will check out fridge.
At least there's always enough food so all those lazy lab techs could 'borrow' some bit of theirs and not starve.
"Looks like my sis has made sure nobody in this lab feels famished." he muttered closing the food-filled fridge door.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 am

Hannah smiles and sat nicely, "So would you mind if I call the other?" she asks carefully.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

"Not at all." Daniel smiled. He put the spaghetti in microwave to warm it up, meanwhile taking a glance at his stashed coffee.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 am

Hannah grinned and stood up, "I'll call the other then!" and with that she ran through the hall...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm

"Go ahead." Dan laughed good naturatedly. There was food for whole lab anyways and he wanted to be done with it before it gets old. After all Lea rarely uses her logical mind when making food.
That or she hasn't lost hope to get him date.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 am

Hannah came back with the Lab Techs, "Hi uh... The other CSIs still in their own cases so... I brought the Techs..." Hannah said before took a seat.

As they ate Hannah somehow blurted out, "If I'm your date Dan, I would never worried about food anymore... Lea's good at cooking..." She said to Dan.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 am

"Hey guys. Just dig in." Dan laughed and set the dishes with all the stuff. He was glad he wasn't alone.

Daniel blushed at Hannah's words and grinned. "That's true. You'll always get your personal chef and gossip machine as a bonus." he felt his cheeks burning. "I'll tell her to make you something special."
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 am

Hannah smiled behind her spoon, "That's true..." her cheeks reddish as he said the words. "Thanks... I would love to..."

"Whoa... Somebody got a new date tonight..." Greg teased Dan with a wink.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

Dan smiled sheepishly. "Well, I can always ask her to teach me some food magic." he told, blush still visible on his cheeks.

"Oh shut up, Greg, or you'll get grilled spiders for your breakfast." Daniel retorted, teasingly.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 am

Hannah smiled back, "If you gonna learn with her, can I join?" she asked shyly. Her cheeks were still reddish.

"Shut up Greg!" she said in chorus with Dan.

"Look? Even you both talked in a same time! I told you Dan, having Hannah for your date would very cool!" Greg answered,

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Oh really? You talked like you dated with me before..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm

"Sure. why not. Lea will be happy for that." he said. "Although it might give her extra encouragement for teasing me later." Dan added. Oh he was sure sisters were designed to tease, especially younger ones.

Now Dan's cheeks were really red. He glared at Greg. "You know what? It almost sounds you're jealous, man. So who did not joined your accessories list?" he asked like a detective in interrogation.

"And I thought my sister is annoying when it comes to this topic." Daniel muttered under his breath and cast a glance at Hannah.
"Tell me he hasn't dated you. Because I cannot imagine him behaving like a date." he said to Hannah. Now he was curious, if not flattered some.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 am

Hannah smiled, "My sister loved to dragged me to all clothes store in town actually... Teasing is my brothers' job..."

"Well I uh... Okay! I'm jealous! You got that? I'm so jealous!" Greg finally said,

Hannah laughed, "Of course not... Greg never had a chance to ask me because every time he almost did it he always ran away..."

Greg face became red, "It was because someone always interrupt Hannah..." He muttered.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 am

Dan laughed. "And I always thought I'm the only whose sibling doesn't trust with clothes." he joked.

"Wow Greggo, that calls for a training session. And I feared I'm the only one who gets thrown off a horse instead getting a date." he said teasingly.
Somehow Dan had never mustered enough courage to even try find a date. But he was sure food was Lea's way of helping him.
"So that makes two of us." he mumbled. "Okay, so who'd be willing to date me, because I totally suck at that. See, Greg, you're not the only one with problems." he admitted. Sheepish that he had no idea how to get a date, and he called himself open minded.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 am

Hannah laughed, "Sisters always had a business with clothes..."

"I more prefer get thrown by a horse then get a date..." Greg exclaimed, just then his pager beeping. "Sorry guys, duty calls! Thanks for the food!" He said and went out.

"Alright I would go too now! Good luck Romeo!" Hodges said and ran away, leaving Hannah and Dan sat in the break room.

"So where are you taking me if we go on date?" Hannah asked shyly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 pm

"Yeah, and my brilliant one happens to be a model with good connections and lots of friends at clothes shops." he said.

"Right, Greggo, just call me when you need to get thrown off a horse." Dan joked. "Alright guys, have fun. Stop by anytime, food's gonna be here." he waved at the leaving colleagues.

"Well," he started, "for starters I'd take you on a tour of our stables. Our horses are nice so I might take you on a ride."
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 am

Hannah smiled, "I'm free at friday. It's my day off... I love horses... You got my number right? Then call me if you want to..." She gave a clue then frowned at the dirty dishes, "You want another pair of hands to clean this?" She added with also a warm smile.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Dan smiled at her words, his heart started beating a tad faster.
"I'll make sure Lea has a reason to use the owen at fullest. And that all the lizards are safely tucked inside their closures." he was now totally beaming. Hell, he could even try put his sister up for a challenge if Greg still finds trouble with dates.

"Well, I won't resist such a lovely company." Daniel said starting gathering the dishes.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Hannah laughed and gathered the dishes with Dan. "So we'll go at Friday?" she asked as she scrubbed the plate in the sink.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:49 pm

"Of course. I won't let this chance pass." he replied, still beaming. "Besides there must be a thing I can do better than Greg Almighty." Dan added, joking, with a wink.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum