Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

What are you doing here? || Patrick

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 am

Helena looked up from her shoe print and at Patrick. "And we don't know who that Anders guy is, do we?" she asked, getting back up after examining and documenting the print.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 am

"No we don't" Patrick replied as he went to help her out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 am

Helena nodded in reply, looking around the crime scene again. Not far from her she noticed something out of place. Something that didn't belong in that very spot... a silver barrette with sparkling gems.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 am

Patrick was looking the other way for anything they could use, not knowing what Helena found.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 am

Helena walked over to the barrette and documented it. It could've been left by someone not linked to the crime, but she was too thourough to just let it slip. Maybe it belonged to the killer. She photographed the barrette and then bagged it for later analysis in the lab.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 am

At the same time, Patrick found some footprints and got them photographed and documented, making casts of them at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Helena soon was done checking the scene and walked over to the victim and the ME who was just done examining the body.
"Hey... what can you tell me so far?" she asked.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Patrick looked up at the same time as David told Helena what he knew about the case.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:07 pm

"Well... your victim died from a single stab to his heart. His body's still warm, so he died recently, approximately around 10 PM." he replied, looking at Helena then at Patrick. "I can tell you more once I have him on the table."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, then looked back at the body, "Defensive brusing on his hands indicating that he fought back." he said
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 am

David nodded in reply, then knelt down again, pushing the sleeves of the vic's shirt up. "And a hell of a fight he put up." he commented, revealing more bruises and cuts on the vic's arms.
Helena took a look at the cuts and sighed a little. "This wasn't a usual knife, guys." she commented, having a theory of what it might have been. But she needed more details on the fatal wound for confirmation.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Patrick nodded, then looked over at Helena when she said that. "What kind of knife do you believe was used?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Helena got up onto her feet, looking at Patrick with a serious face. Her expertise on Asian swords and swordmanship wasn't something she was bragging about, but she'd use it when she needed to - like now.
"From the form of the wound and the depth and form of the cuts... and where they are at the victim, I think we're talking sword here... and I mean asian sword. A smaller one though... probably a Wakizashi, but autopsy will have to confirm it." she replied.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "I see" he said gently. "Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't it take a lot of upper body strength to wield one of those?" he asked in the same tone.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

"Well... if it's a Wakizashi, as I suspect than you don't need to be that strong to wield it. Any fool could do that, who has enough strength to hold it." she replied. "The Wakizashi is just a small sword, about 50 to max. 80 cm long and weighs just about 1 to 2 lbs. But you need a lot of practice to to use it precise and I'd think that our suspect can handle that sword just fine."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Patrick nodded in reply as he listened to Helena say that to him. "So we are looking for a skilled swordsman?" he said in reply after a few seconds.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Helena thought about it for a moment, considering what she just told him then nodded slowly. "I can't say how skilled from those cuts, but the killer definitely knows his way around the sword." she replied. "Though... still, I think we'll know more after autopsy."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "Agreed" he said to her after standing up and looking around the area again.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Helena knelt down and looked at the victim again. Something just didn't seem right to her, but she couldn't tell what it was. She sighed as took a closer look.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Patrick looked back at her, "Helena?, what is it?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Helena snapped out of her thoughts and looked up with another sigh. "Dunno... something just doesn't fit." she said, getting up.
"We're missing something."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Patrick looked at Helena when she said that, then nodded a bit before looking around again. "Whats this?" he asked a while later, kneeling down in front of a scrap of paper.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm

"A piece of paper?" Helena suggested in a slightly teasing tone as she walked over to him, to see what he found.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Patrick glanced over, a slight grin on his face, "A ticket stub to be precise" he replied after photographing it
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm

"Great.... enough to see what kinda ticket?" she asked him. Maybe this could be a good lead to find their suspect, or maybe it was just a random piece of paper. After all, Vegas was a big city.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next