Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Build A Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Build A Story

+6
Leandra Holden-Star
Lady Heather
Daniel Holden
Joanne Biondi
Helena Coleman
Gil Grissom
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Build A Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Build A Story

Post by Gil Grissom Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 am

On DW, we switched to this way, and it's proven to be easier to keep up with the story.

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to

~
So pretty much you just copy and paste the previous post and just add your three words in bold. Much easier to keep up with what's going on Wink
Also, sorry for double-posting, but it had to be done.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

https://welcome-to-sin-city.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:29 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards
Lady Heather
Lady Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were
Lady Heather
Lady Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed[b]
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?"
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander McMillan Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard
Alexander McMillan
Alexander McMillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:38 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started to juggle watermelons.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:32 am

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started to juggle watermelons. The astronauts turned
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started to juggle watermelons. The astronauts turned their heads towards
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started to juggle watermelons. The astronauts turned their heads towards the octopus and
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

One morning I wanted to take a cab to a nice café to get coffee. My taxi was super late so I walked instead. I then seen that out of nowhere came a giant ravenous octopus that was looking for the perfect way out of its hungry situation. I stopped and stared at it, scared and shocked that it was right in front of me, waiting for the opportune moment to bite. After snapping out of my reverie, I began to run as fast as possible, towards the next building, where astronauts were dancing polka on a hardwood floor. I turned around deciding whether to join them or attempt to devour my running speed. "I wonder if they could dance the foxtrot instead?" The astronauts heard me and started to juggle watermelons. The astronauts turned their heads towards the octopus and started cheering, before
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum