Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon May 20, 2013 1:37 am

Lea possibly had some sort of silly grin on her face as she listened Alex.

"We have Zippo pretty much like Stepper. He's slightly injured though. Had a little scare and threw Dan off his back before dashed through bushes and got few bad scratches. I can show him to you, if you want." blonde offered.
"Your mother's truly a hero. I wish I had so awesome parents. But at least I got lovely other family members. And zoo, and Dan." Lea added, truly amazed by Alex's mother. What an awesome woman.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Past Is My Enemy || Anyone

Post by Alex Walker Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 am

Alex looked over at her, "I'd like that."he said, accepting her offer to see Zippo.
"And yeah, you could say my mom was my hero. It's good you had someone else there."he said with a slight smile.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Lea smirked "I just knew it." she said in mock prediction, then turned serious for a while, "I'm happy to help you to find yourself a horse that's gonna be your friend forever. And you can even keep it at ours if you don't have ranch or stables. Besides our horses are helping kids. So you can get a really good one." Smile blossomed on the blonde's face and she finished off her glass, waving for another shot.
"Well, like lizards we got accustomed to our situations and, quite frankly, sometimes we didn't do exactly well without proper family, despite all the efforts. Divorce was probably their worst ever decision." Lea said.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 am

Alex smiled, "I just might take you up on that offer too,"he said about her offer to help him out with the horse thing. He listened as she talked about what had happened. He knew what that felt like. Rough relationships between parents was rough not only on the parents, but the kids involved as well.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Awesome then. I'll let Dan know." Lea said with a smile.
She smiled despite everything. Even if at times girl couldn't stop past terrors of sneaking in. Especially when Daniel was concerned.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Alex smiled back, he didn't exactly know why he'd completely opened up to her, but who knew? Sometimes you just needed someone to talk to. "Sounds good to me,"he said.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Lea let her blinding smile shine for a while longer before she turned to her next shot. She was quite aware of the fact it might look suspicious from afar, but blonde paid it no attention.

"So. You alone or having a lady somewhere?" girl asked curiously. She often had this urge to help those alone.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Wed May 29, 2013 2:31 am

Alex shook his head, "Nah, I wouldn't say I'm seeing anyone."he said. "'Course I had a good best friend back in the day when I was in high school." He had to smirk at the memory, "A lot of people thought we were dating, we were more like best buddies, linking up due to common experiences."
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri May 31, 2013 1:22 am

Lea listened curiosly. She was a natural sneak-peak and often snooped around lab for secrets to find.

"Sounds like bit lonely. I used to date bunch girls before some guys dared to even come close to me. Besides I was bit wild back then. " blonde admitted bit sheepishly. But she had no problem talking as long as nobody got over-stereotypical about her and Daniel.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Fri May 31, 2013 1:32 am

Alex smiled slightly as he listened to her. He shrugged, "I honestly wasn't all that lonely, I had my best friend and that's all I felt I needed back then."he admitted. About what lea had said, it wasn't his place to judge, and besides, he didn't care to judge others like that. It wasn't fair nor kind. "And if I wanted to be completely honest, I'd bet I was a little on the wild side myself, guess it's a thing with the age."
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Lea chuckled, "I'm sure you were lucky to have your best friend. At least you got someone to trust."

Hearing further from Alex made the blonde glad her companion wasn't judging type like still most people, hence the modern society. " Ah, well, my best friend turned out to be devil on stilettos. I had too much on my shoulders already with school and modeling, and after first party it started my worst journey ever. Glad Ecklie didn't ask all my less official med records. " girl caught herself rambling all over the place and quickly hid behind another shot, clearly realizing it may go out of hand since her old drinking habits were disturbed by rehab and years of steering clear.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Alex couldn't resist a chuckle at the mention of Ecklie. "Yeah, Ecklie's just your every day jerk most of the times. I really hate when shows up. And I'm not usually one to get all defensive just because someone I don't like shows up, but Ecklie? No freakin' way! I'd rather work on a crime scene with three bloated bodies in the middle of a Vegas summer where the temperature is about 120 degrees!"
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:32 pm

"Oh my, I once had this awesome lasagna for everyone, though mostly Dan, and he was like- 'what the hell, you're not supposed to keep your food here or distract my people with it by displaying it to all who looks up from their work, miss Holden-Star!'
I swear, I was ready to explode, but he just glared at me with that threateningly smug smirk I so wanted to crash through the glass walls.
I'm telling ya, he's evil. "
the blonde shook her head slightly as she told. "And like it's not enough he keeps trying to find a reason to fly my brother. I get he hates me, but Dan hasn't done anything. Okay, couple accidents, but come on, he's under disability and still trying to work hard, why to attack innocents? Like he's even costing anything other than his monthly paycheck. " the loyal, loving sister defensive of her brother, expressed her frustration of their big boss's stupidity. She was quite glad she could share her thought with someone equally annoyed.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Alex nodded. He then smiled as a thought crossed his mind. He raised his glass and said, "Don't get your panties in a knot, Ecklie! We're all just trying to be a pain in your ass!" He smirked and downed the rest of his drink with a chuckle. "He'll kill me if he finds out I said that!"he said although he was still smiling.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 pm

"Cheers!" Lea said raising her own glass. When it was empty she waved for refill. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Besides I can always blame Dan, we can tell Ecklie we were just quoting my brother. " she told with a giggle. She was such an evil sister. But Ecklie couldn't do much about Daniel, at least not officially.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Alex smiled and laughed. He nodded when the bartender offered him another round. "That's mean, that'll be our back-up plan,"he joked. "If my luck holds out, I'll be able to get away with saying that and Ecklie'll never find out!"he said with a slight smile. He laughed again, shaking his head, "Wow, that really came out of my mouth?" He looked over his shoulders for a moment before he looked back at Lea, "Dang, I'm proud of that!"
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:30 am

Lea laughed. It was really fun, and cool not to really care. In het opinion, if she'd ever care, Ecklie could wipe his backside with bare hand before rubbing his face with it. He had no rights to be the evil boss. That the blonde was sure about so she said with a conspiratorial grin: "Cheers to that Alex." Lea held up her glass.
"And don't worry, Dan can always file some harassment report. Disability has it's perks. Besides he can always sue and win over in court, our uncle is helluva lawyer. We did this trick with few slinky doctors. " she added with a conspiratorial wink. "That or he'll face my lizard trial."
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:42 am

Alex laughed and smiled, raising his glass as well. "Cheers it is!"he said. He had to laugh again when she said about a lizard trial. "If that happens, I want to be there! How much would you make me pay for a front row seat?"he asked her, returning the wink with a smile. This was fun, just joking around. It had help him relax. He wasn't regretting his misfortune of coming in here. He was now looking at it as a great mistake.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:42 am

"Well..." Lea pretended to think hard, "maybe just a bottle of tequila for Dan and couple Daiquiri's for me would be just perfect to bring for celebration."
Lea enjoyed her decision to have a drink. And of all places right here. She knew there will be lecture later at home, but who cared while they had such fun. And she had a day off of lab, so she was off duty and could talk about the ol' sniffer how she wanted.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 am

Alex laughed. "Done! I'll bring just that! Plus possibly something I probably shouldn't have for myself,"he said with a bit of a mischievous glint in his eyes.
He had needed this. Just a night to do something stupid but end up having fun doing this. He was smiling, and it was a pretty big smile. It was something he didn't do that often. Then again, a few jokes and several alcoholic drinks would do it, right?
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 pm

"Deal." Lea grinned brightly.
She so felt like a party was calling her name already. And she already felt like party, Alex was fun guy and thankfully not one of those complete nerds she get to work together during day shifts.
And laughing was definitely a great cure for any troubles.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 am

Alex smiled and nodded. "Done!"he agreed. He felt better than he did an hour ago. He'd needed this. Maybe not so much the drinks as Lea to talk to. He was looking forward to this whole thing.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum